Looker 2 with tetherspout

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by cogman, Jan 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    It is ok now.
    The longest spout an the FR27 round retainer fit well together with the Looker 2 cage with 38mm diameter.
    Even during nocturnal erections no uncomfortable feelings.
    I didn’t even feel the insert.
    The next target is a safety nut to secure the spout.

Does anybody have a proposal?

2. good2fun

Local Time:
    understood, but in a cage there is no chance to control the final orientation of the max diameter. It does not matter just for putting some weight there, but inside the cage the space for tissue is limited.
    Since the thread of a looker is centered it can end up being not bearable.

switchling likes this.
  3. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    1:45 AM
    It is 6mmx1 thread. You can buy stainless hardware e.g. nut, acorn nut, etc, and the caps for Chinese inserts fit exactly as well.

4. good2fun

Local Time:
    Thanks I know, the question targetted more for safety nuts like A2 Stainless Steel Kinmar® Removable Nut.
    27ADF3B706BB4219A2CE405A1E556DF9.jpg

Thanks, g2f

einheryar and handsolo like this.
  5. good2fun

Local Time:
    I have received the Kinmar nuts today, a lot faster than expected.

The whole system is now escape proof. I tried yesterday under the shower (this is normally the worst case) to pull out. No chance. I had to ask my wife for the key to put the foreskin back to the required position.;)

The height of the nut will be reduced and the surface polished.

einheryar and njcuckold like this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    I just use the nut supplied by steelworx if I want to not have the thread visible (that comes with the removable tube looker2). Now I am considering modifying my other looker2 by drilling out the permanent urethral tube and putting a thread in there. Although I am not sure if thats wise because I know I can cum in the other looker 2 by shaking the cage, the short one doesn't give you enough to grab on to.

What I would really love is a smooth cylinder nut/cap that I could screw on for sex. using the plastic caps, I am frightened one day Ill blow it off inside mistress and I will be in the shit for two reasons, mess and losing the cap.

7. good2fun

Local Time:
    There are cover nuts, you only have to make them round. The remaining problem is that you can’t fix them tight, because they are closed.
    You could drill a hole into the top of the cover nut and close this with a smaller allen screw. Very complicated.
    Or you use a 6mm short socket and again an allen screw with flat head an a short thread.

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I did use a cap/dome nut but it was way too big which is why i switched to the plastic cap, i would have had to grind it down and I really dont have the tools, I spose if i had a bench grinder i could do it. I cant imagine what purpose such a nut would have so I doubt they exist lol

9. good2fun

Local Time:
    IMG_4674.jpg The left is a standard 6mm allen screw, the others are socket with 6mm thread. The backgound grid is 10mm.
    Yes you need some power tools, at least for polishing.

handsolo likes this.
  10. good2fun

Local Time:
    I have a few images in a folder in my profile.

einheryar and handsolo like this.
  11. good2fun

Local Time:
    I have updated the album with an image of a modified retainer vs. an original one.

2020-09-18_122927.png
    It is much more comfortable to wear.

Anonoman, einheryar and cogman like this.
  12. lola_latex

lola_latex Member

South Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Thank you Cogman for the brilliant explanations and details. I’m looking to get a steelworxx device very soon and found the tether plug by accident. I was worried about pullout and it looked like the ideal solution. I’m very glad that the spout fits the steelworxx devices, though their website isn’t well organised. Thank you for the helpful info.

cogman likes this.
  13. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    That’s interesting... I’ve tried a few times with mine but get an increasing burning sensation after a couple of hours.
    Also, when I go to remove it... it takes quite a bit of force to push the tether and retainer further into the urethra. It’s almost as if it’s pulls too far out and has started to stretch the restricted diameter that stops it pulling out. Perhaps the retainer is too small? I could only just get a 26Ff in so that’s what it is. That said, it goes in very easily so maybe I need a bigger one??

cogman likes this.
  14. good2fun

Local Time:
    I don't think so. It seems for me, that the retainer and the spout stick together, may be due to rests of tissue.
    I insert lube into the spout so that the seating of the retainer in the fossa navicularis is lubed before I unscrew it from the Looker 02. It seems that the whole set (retainer and spout) is turning.
    Without lube it feels uncomfortable.
    And yes, shifting the spout through the retainer needs a bit of force. I use the syringe (1ml) which was used for the lube. When the spout is pushed back enough, a little pressure flips the retainer and I can press it out. The spout moves out by little pressure to the urethra.
    As already said, for insertion 32Fr is ok, but 27Fr is enough for holding back in my case. So I modified an oblong 32Fr to have the app. same outer diameter as the round 27Fr. but a much bigger thickness which leads to a bigger area which has contact with the urethra. This adds to improved comfort.

cogman likes this.
  15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    that's really interesting....I would be worried about the two retainers separating a bit and pinching during any kind of "activity". I have actually made the diameter of the lip of the spout so it only JUST stops the retainer from going over the end and found that its less likely to move in a bad way, and it slides in a lot easier.

A couple of times when I have been threading the spout into the retainer, it gets stuck on the thread of the spout, and you cant see where its crooked...a lubricated cotton bud poked in at various angles untill the spout pulls though helps a lot.

I think I could even go a smaller retainer (I have the smallest now)...even the lip of the spout when it was normal size was a tight fit, now its smaller it goes in easily. I cant actually feel mine when its in, but when I get hard I can feel it tight on the retainer and it can throb a bit. The smallest one to do the job would be best I may consider grinding down one of the others like you say...I could fit it to the drill via a nut and bolt and hold some sandpaper up to it....ill give it a go when I have time, but the system I have now is effective. Indeed the other night my partner and I had sex, I had removed the tether for the first time in a few months to check on things....My partner noticed I had no cap...and there were words...I ended up wearing a condom :(

Thanks for the ideas for the cap Ill see if I can use them.

good2fun likes this.
  16. good2fun

Local Time:
    You got me wrong, when I posted the two retainers on one spout, that was for comparison only. I use only the thicker one.
    I will rework the inner hole of the retainer

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    thanks for the clarification...:) that makes more sense :) I might try one of my larger one that is too big anyways.

18. good2fun

Local Time:
    This is what I have done too.

19. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Just a update, my spout and retainer has been inside the cock for 6 months now and no problem at all.

I just received from steelworx a modified steelheart 2 that has a thread in the front rather than a hole. Its perfect (see gallery).

Using a attachment for the shower hose, its actually meant to be a anal douche, but it also shoots a thin jet of water out which can be directed through the front vents. pulling the cock back as far as the tether allows means you can get the jet down the back of it as well keeping things clean.

Took 6 months to arrive from payment but well worth it.

Nice business he has if he has that much backlog, not cheap bu you pay for what you get :)

Last cage ill ever buy..

handsolo likes this.
  20. good2fun

Local Time:
    Congrats, which diameter & length did you choose? Mine is a bit too small for long time wear and also installation is a bit tricky.
    I am using a looker 2 with the spout and the special version with the offset plug alternating. The tether is now nearly unnoticeable and I switched to a smaller A-Ring.

zbyzbyzby123 likes this.
  21. LulledIntoSubmission

LulledIntoSubmission Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    I am AMAZED that it hasn't supplanted the PA, which I consider barbaric.

22. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the late reply I must have missed it, it was 60mm complete length and 45 mm ring. Currently been in it 24/7 since I received it (generally let out for sex once per week so i get to clean it) currently been in it for 11 days without removal.

I did stupidly try and shake the cock to see if i could get to orgasm. All that did is irritate the tether and caused the cock to swell up for 12 hours, plus i never got near orgasm anyway

Cleaning regime is pretty strict, poke some liquid soap in there with my finger I can slide it around inside the tube from the back pretty well till suds come out the front vents, then flush with the douche tool, then apply a bit of moisturizer again by sliding my finger down the back. Night time, flush only. I found if I used soap twice per day ended up with dry skin. I added some pics of how well the jet of water works to my gallery. But honestly its so easy to keep clean it doesnt need to be removed for cleaning.

Not sure tether is for everyone...it takes a fair bit of getting use to. But then Id rather not have a hole in my dick.

But compared to the looker, very happy with it...its definitely more of a head trip to be only able to see the tip of your cock through the vents, and not be able to grasp your cock through the bars of the looker2 which was pretty easy to shake to a orgasm.

23. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    My tether spout works great with my Chinese knockoffs. I use a lock washer to keep it in place. The diagram helped me understand the angles and why the opening above the center hole at the end of my cages is the best for the spout. Really enjoy standing to P when outdoors. What are your thoughts about swimming? I have used the plug as I am concerned the spout opens the uretha to the pond water but then I can't P in the water.

24. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I haven't been swimming in a pond but have done plenty of swimming and body surfing at the beach. I dont bother to plug it.

Every few days I clean the spout with a cotton bud while its still in the cage. And every now and then I put some water in a large glass and put some detol (antiseptic) in the water and then put the whole package in there and push such that it forces some solution everywhere in the cage and up the spout. I never used to bother with this....except now the spout has been in me for so long I figure it cant be a bad thing.

All that said Urine is the best antiseptic for your own body there is, which is why urethral infections are pretty rare. Never had one.

Tamed2019 likes this.
  25. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    I still have the looker02 with the tetherspout,the tetherspout goes through the hole at the end of the looker02 and after exiting the looker02 is locked with a lockable piercing(locked with a very tiny specific screw with a one key made by them as well) made by traume aus edelstahl a German manufacturer.

I have worn this 2.5 months without removal of the cage or spout with no problems at all.

Everything can move a little when it needs to and the open design of the looker02 makes cleaning easy.

The head is always at the front out of reach and stays there while you pull skin back.

cogman and LulledIntoSubmission like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice