A new unexpected journey with Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DW4599, Sep 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    #76 Ashley777, Sep 12, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2020
    Absolutely makes no difference if you remember it consciously.

Also her nails are going trigger you over and over plenty. The rest is a bonus once you can't take it anymore. <wink>

Surrendered and tecolote like this.
  2. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    hmmm, all I will confess to is; the more you listen the better it gets.

Surrendered likes this.
  3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:

Sadly, her nails are no longer than mine.

4. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    I am having a hell of a time adapting to this damn ring this go around. It feels tighter then normal. I have about 10 lbs to lose right now and wonder if that is the cause?

Every time I take a long break from the device, I have to readjust and get used to Wearing it again. I put it on for a few days at a time and take it off rinse and repeat as my body adjust. Usually by now I’m adjusting but after 3/4 days I’m sore. She was taking it off as a reward for listening to the file every day or two. But now stretching the time between listens. Also I am much more aroused as a result so maybe I’m swollen down there more?

I have 4 choices as I see it.
    1. Keep putting it on and removing it every few days to continue to let my body attempt to adjust.
    2. Put it on and just leave It on to plow through it so to speak. But by day 3 or 4 it Starts to get pretty sore.
    3. Send it back in to adjust the ring and
    4. Lose weight. But I don’t know if that helps with ring size?

Anyone else experience this... any advice?

5. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    You are so correct. Once tried, so many would wonder what took them so long to listen and let good hypnotic files sink in. May not work, but if it did....

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Yes, losing weight is the answer, I'm afraid. I've had the same problem

7. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Good to know. It doesn’t help that I am aroused way more then normal either I am sure. Shouldn’t take but a Couple weeks to get this off and even if it doesn’t work, it won’t hurt to do.

thanks for the message.

8. Devout_Husband

Local Time:
    I can't give you a definitive answer, all I can give you is another data point to help draw your own conclusion. I started wearing a 50mm ring everyday in June, and by August I had to switch to a 45mm ring because the 50mm one was getting too loose. I have also been on the keto diet and lost 50 lbs. since May. I personally think having to switch to a smaller ring size was due to a combination of those two factors.

9. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    DW4599,

As others have said, the weight might be part of it, but not sure if 10 lbs. of total body weight would be enough to cause it. I guess it depends upon what percentage of your total body weigh is. I'm in the 235 lb. range and can tell you that 10 lbs. here or there doesn't seem to matter.

Another suggestion if I may. I don't know which device you have on, but is it possible for you to just wear the ring on days you don't have to wear the cage? Maybe that would help hasten the adjustment process? The ring will be in position, but you won't be subjected to the other "stresses" of the cage pulling on it. Just a thought.

Good Luck,

~subrick

1mlockedup likes this.
  10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Ashley777 - Curious, have you listened to the 2 Nikki files so that you know what is in them? Or are you just going off the results that seem to be so clearly effective as he listens more and more?

@DW4599 - How about you? Has your wife listened to them? I don't remember that Ask Adri blog mentioning anything about the women listening to the files .... but I should read through them again. hmmm.

How about the other couples that are experiencing or trying out these files? Have both of you listened to them?

Thanks,

B

11. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    What I would love to find are female-voiced hypnosis files that plant the desire to wear a real chastity device, the inability to unlock it even if you have the key, the need to re-lock it after allowed releases. There used to be a couple such files on the Neosteel website, but they disappeared long ago. I also don't think that they were female-voiced.

All the chastity hypnosis that I have seen is aimed at deviceless chastity and/or set up to make you serve the specific domme voicing the file. Hypnosis to complement a physical chastity device, for use by any keyholder, is what I would love to see.

tecolote likes this.
  12. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    Well... in fact, yes I did! I had to know how to maximize the results. <evil grin> But I also knew from the person that introduced it to me as well.

Ashley777

bincorona likes this.
  13. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Yes, wife has listened as well. Says she already knew them from person that told her about this though.

14. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:12 AM
    I have come to realize how real hypnosis is I never believed in it at all. But it is real. The changes happen very fast. If it is what your KEYHOLDER wants it is completely woth it. Anything for the ones in charge.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  15. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    #90 DW4599, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2020
    Someone sent me this... Makes a lot of sense.

The technique Nikki used is one that will NOT easily be subverted. This technique is to hypnotically build up mental reflexes that fire in response to external stimuli which are guaranteed to happen frequently and forever. In this case, she successfully implanted a strong desire to want to lick pussy and genuinely please your (wife, girlfriend, Sig other) sexually when you see her sexy long painted nails. A Trigger like this is invariably going to happen and every time it does, the subject reacts by further conditioning the trigger. Every time that reaction happens the memory of the suggestion is refreshed. Therefore, she has skillfully succeeded at continually reinforcing the trigger not only daily but possibly many many times a day. Breaking free from it would require your (wife, girlfriend, Sig other) cut her nails, not paint them and hope you don't see any other women's sexy nails to stop reinforcing the trigger. Another option would be to have Nikki herself hypnotize you and allow you to break free which there does not appear to be such a file or an option at this time.

The most effective trigger for men is to tie them to their erections or to their urges to touch/please themselves or women. In my experience, that’s why chastity hypnosis can be so effective. The very thing that makes you want to touch is the same thing that preemptively stops you from touching. Over time, not being able to orgasm just guarantees that those urges are going to keep coming which, in turn, automatically deepens the programming. Every time you try to touch and fail you program yourself a little bit more. Those kinds of hypnotic suggestions only get stronger with time. Just ask one of the poor lads who have no chance of ever touching themselves again without a keyword from the hypnotist/mistress/wife/whomever it's programmed too. Poor guys. If I were betting my odds would heavily be on the fact that you are going to be licking a LOT of pussy for quite some time. On the upside it's going to feel better and better the more you do for both of you. It's a win win. Attempting to reject the impulse may actually strengthen it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Holy batman.... This really put things into perspective. This explains why not even listening to the file my urges continue. Outside of the triggers that are obvious the thing that most intrigues me is the amnesia of the file. I have a fairly good memory and It feels like I am just pretending not to remember what is said in this file but I am truly unable to recall it. I just go blank when I try to think about it.

It is such a bizarre sensation and frankly kind of erotic. This could be really fun with other files. I need to further explore her catalog of work (with caution)!

Does anyone have any suggestions of files they have experience with?

16. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I got interrupted listening to a file, and for a moment my vision went dark and there was a feeling (sound?) like an audiotape rewinding sound effect. This has happened twice in the short time I've been playing with this.

Yeah it's odd.

bincorona likes this.
  17. Lpk77

Lpk77 Active member

Local Time:
    I have looked at a few sites to try and find a file similar to the pussy slave but want one that will make me want to worship her ass?
    I don’t need much encouragement but I like the idea of not being in control

18. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Do you know any way to contact her to get a custom file done?

19. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Nope! I have read she is completely out of the scene. Others may but I don’t. Seems there are some making custom files???

20. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Thank you for posting this! This really makes sense why it’s not wearing off even though I don’t have him listen so frequently. It gave me some ideas I am going to try on this sexy chaste man if mine! Smile!

bincorona likes this.
  21. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, this line of thinking sure could open the door for "suggestions/triggers" to be enforced and activated all day long 24/7/365. And if into it .... both partners could really have a lot of fun with this!

Wow, the tingles of arousal coursing through my body just thinking about this has me all gooshie right now. Awesome!

22. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Update on what's becoming a prodigious experience! So many things are happening. There is the chastity side which is a turn on all on its own and the hypnosis side of this equation working on me all at once.

Let's start with an update on the Hypnosis... The degree to which I feel the urges when triggered are UNAVOIDABLE! There are no words to properly express the feelings and the best I can do is I feel weak, submissive, my chest and arms go weak. There is NO ESCAPING it! I just want to get between her legs watch her squirm and give her pleasure. It's truly surreal.

if we are out somewhere, it's less effective. I don't just feel like dropping to my knees in the middle of Costco when were together. (well not very often anyway, THANK GOD). At other times, it's not nearly so subtle and fighting the urge ends up in a losing battle more often that I can explain. Frankly, this urge is extremely overpowering and I like the feeling, it feels amazing. The thought that went into this is nothing short of brilliant.

When the trigger hits I want to make it impossible for her to stop thinking about what happens when I go down on her. I want a lasting memory for her to wrestle with all day, dreaming how great it feels to let me get between her sexy legs. I am getting so tuned in to her movements and moans that occurs and I just want to make it feel better this time than last. I have learned that going slow and savoring every moment takes her over the edge making a win win for us both.

Looking back, this petite 5'3 cutie was somewhat hesitant with how this would work but she seems to have come to terms with it much better then I expected that's for sure! I never knew before now the joy of watching her squirm in erotic pleasure would be so damn satisfying!

But it's not all about her. Something is in here that when she does decide to play with me it feels out of this world. It's really amazing.

The biggest challenge I have is I am locked in chastity and everything, I mean EVERYTHING about her begins turning me on. From her pretty face to her soft breast and skin to her sexy legs and cute toes. She has me climbing the walls at times so turned on because I cannot release these damn hormones and I am playing with this sexy women over and over. I get desperate to jerk off in the aftermath especially if I am alone to think about her.

This Lori's 2a with anti pull out ring is the first device that I truly am incapable of pulling out of. I wouldn't believe it if I were not personally experiencing it to be honest. There has never been a device I couldn't pull out of if I really tried until now. I keep trying to get her to put the other one on but she won't.

I don't know if it's because she is getting every sexual desire satisfied no matter how small or big right now or what but she is stretching my lock up time! I am going half crazy wanting to cum it's been well over a week now. I know that is not long for some of you but that is a long time for me. Especially under the circumstances. The problem with my pulling out in the past is that she now thinks I can go longer than I really did. But I cannot pull out of this freakin 2a! It's such a turn on being controlled like this but I really need to cum. She agreed to let me out this weekend and MAN DO I NEED IT! Maybe I can convince her the weekend starts at midnight tonight?

She was explaining how these cunnilingus orgasms feel pleasurably different over her penetration orgasms? How many different feelings for orgasms do you ladies have? She is in her stride and fully enjoying this as am I for now. I just need to cum more frequently. I am not used to this nor do I think I can get used to prolonged chastity???

23. tecolote

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    Is this the Pussy Slave or Backroom Alter file?

24. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I believe you get both? I think it’s a pack when you purchase. She changes between the two on me. One is just a little shorter then the other.

25. EPV

EPV New member

Local Time:
    I've been following this thread with interest since it started. Very intriguing!
    So, what if "she" were to listen to the hypnosis file below (or something like it) along with the guy listening to the Pussy Slave or Backroom Alter file? THAT would create quite the never ending loop, wouldn't it? :+1:
    I can see it now, as the marriage counselor suggests mutual hypnosis...
    https://vive-hypnosis.com/hypnosis/nails/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice