A new unexpected journey with Hypnosis

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by DW4599, Sep 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ms. Joanne

Ms. Joanne Long term member

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    I found this thread a very interesting read. As with any hypnosis the real trick is to find a hypnotist you like the sound of, and more importantly trust on some level. I'm not all surprised Nikki Fatale appealed to you, because her method is more friendly and conversational than the overly used trope of, "drop to your knees weakling and obey your Goddess!" :) Now that method does work perfectly well on people who are naturally submissive and willing to go along with it without question, but others need to be lured in more gently. I think in some ways the fact Nikki is so friendly in her attitude makes it feel more collaborative than enforced.

The reason its working is because firstly you like the sound of her voice and secondly the more you listen and carry out the steps you've been told, the more you condition yourself to rely on it.

To use a generalisation at some level you think you want to wear panties or to cum on instruction, or any other deep desire you have, the more someone tells you that "it's okay and perfectly normal, and that you can trust me with that secret", its like a sense of approval that compels you to want to do it more and more.

slave_m and bincorona like this.
  2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:08 PM
    Oh bummers, sorry to hear that she isn't into that kind of thing? I thought the same of my wife when we first got married. It turned out she just had never really had that done before and was uncertain about it and had a block about it. Not sure what changed but years later, she is loving it.

Perhaps a good discussion about it might at least open the door for easing into it? Sure seems like communication is usually the typical roadblock .... which can happen from both sides. We always remind each other that we are not mind readers and often times we need to be told more than six or five times before it sinks in.

You mentioned trying to find a file for you to listen to ..... what type?

3. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Interesting take on the hypno and as I chew on it ... .spot on with Nikki and her style for me. Also perhaps that she was the 1st of this type that I ever listened to as well?? And yea, for me, definitely more of a switch vs the "drop to your knees weakling and obey your Goddess!" :) kind of guy.

Thanks for the input!

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  4. Ms. Joanne

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    You're welcome. But you've hit on the right thing, it's all about their method of approach and quite often their tone. I could never listen to any hypnotist who didn't seem to respect me and my feelings. When I first started I mainly listened to male hypnotists such as Nimja and ViVe, but no matter how good they were, it never really gelled with me. I think Madame Raison D'Etre was the first one I truly loved because she fitted in my head what a strong and understanding woman would say about me being transgender and her tone was all about helping me accept that.

But regarding Nikki, I found I had the most fun with her more lighthearted hypnosis, like Roller Coaster than anything else. Maybe that's the key, Nikki is just fun and there's no truly subversive angle there, at least not unless you seek it out.

5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes!! I agree .... Nikki is all about FUN .. that is for sure. She was and I am sure still is, amazing! After listening to her files for years ..... I am convinced that she is deep down an amazing woman with a good heart that enriches anybody's life that she comes in contact with .... in or out of the hypno scene.

A bummer to see that she stepped out of the scene, but I am sure she had good reason to do so.

6. Ms. Joanne

Writer
    UK
    Local Time:
    I don't know about the exact reasons why she walked away. But I do know that producing hypnotic content is a hell of a lot of work. She was forced to partner with Shiri at one point because Bob, owner of Hypnofantasy wanted it. She was always up front in the early days that she simply read/acted the content and didn't actually write it. From what I understand there were issues over how content was used and where it was marketed, who ended up with what share of the proceeds etc. Regardless of the reasons she had a real talent in terms of voice work even if she only acted the part. I think if her talents extended to script writing she may have gone off to create her own site.

Personally I don't like Hypnofantasy because many of the so-called Dommes there aren't even real Dommes, they're just marketed that way and most don't have a clue how to create the content.

bincorona likes this.
  7. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Completely agree with this :)

Ms. Joanne likes this.
  8. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeh, she’s never enjoyed it. Once or twice may be in 10 years we did a 69 thing but nothing at all since children came along. My previous gf wouldn’t give head on principle but would loved me to go down on her! :rolleyes: Probably a natural Dom... :eek:

I’m looking for something that I can use by my self for something like increase my arousal, may be erotic dreams, longer lasting or even need to ask permission to come type of thing. I’d be even more amazed if anything worked on me!

bincorona likes this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    OFF TOPIC....

I have a similar issue with my wife, who insists that oral is too intense for her. We've been together 16 years, and she has let me do it only briefly a couple of times.

At risk of "mansplaining"... And honestly just talking out my ass, but I'm almost certain that I am correct, I'm convinced that nearly every woman who doesn't want oral sex is because they never got someone to do it the right way for them, or because they are self conscious about their private parts. It's very rarely because they actually don't like the physical experience. With many women, I don't think they even know how it feels. They just know that they don't like it.

You have to work both angles. Make them feel comfortable about their privates, and then assure them that they are in control of you like a puppet.

So, with my wife, I'm planning on slowly opening her up to the idea.

First, I plan to always say nice things about her pussy. Especially regarding the smell (and taste, when I get the chance). I want her to feel comfortable about herself. I want her to feel that I am comfortable with her, and that I want to kiss it, smell it, have it all over my face, etc.

Next, I plan on begging her to let me kiss her, but under her direction. First, I will just ask to kiss her thighs. If I have to spend 6 months or more kissing her inner thighs before she is comfortable with me kissing the outer lips, then I'm okay with that. I strongly believe that she will come to like having a tongue inside her once she is comfortable with having my face down there. Obviously this includes continuing to tell her how wonderful it looks, smells, and tastes.

We should honestly open a new thread about opening a reluctant goddess to having her pussy worshiped. I'm sure others would have valuable insight.

Anonoman and bincorona like this.
  10. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think you may be right in this line of thinking ..... but not being a woman ..... I would love to hear some input on this. I can certainly vouch that my wife was reluctant early on with this ... but she loves it now. After the 3rd or 4th eyes in that back of the head, body shaking and quaking and quivering full body orgasm .... she became a total convert ;-)

Yes words of affirmation are important for sure. I went the route of making sure that everytime she got out of the shower I would offer my services. That way she knew that she was clean and pleasant down there and not self conscious about that. Honestly was great for me too.

Great idea, and yea .... I bet a ton of great insight for sure.

11. DW4599

DW4599 Active member

CALIFORNIA
    Local Time:
    btw ..... @DW4599 .... have you two thought about listening to other files or types of hypno stuff?[/QUOTE]

If it were a file that intrigued us both, sure! Is there anything to make wearing this damn chastity device more tolerable? Lol.

12. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    #62 Ashley777, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    Well,

bincorona likes this.
  13. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    I am Using hypnotism to become impotent there is no trigger to end it You seemed like you had some knowledge Well something like this work my key holder and I want to it seems early stages it does work just really curious

TinyPrincess likes this.
  14. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    All I can say is that it worked on me and I was very skeptical about hypnosis. I thought it was fake.
    Some have said that hypnosis can't make you do anything you don't want to do. Their wrong. I feel A good hypnotist can manipulate you.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  15. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:08 AM
    Like i said the more I use it. I have not had any erection. I did not believe but I do now.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  16. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    heh .. thanks for the vid ..... it worked. There is now a low rumble happening down there now .. thanks alot! :p

17. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    oh and btw .... I think I only remember only 2 of the triggers .... one is 6 letters not the 7 you mentioned earlier .. the other being either red or french manicured nails. Now you really have me wondering what in the heck did I forget to remember and remember to forget.... And ... how can I get my wife to learn what those triggers are.

Also, how long have you and your hubby been doing this hypno for? Who's idea was it? How was the subject broached? This might be helpful for not only me as I try to figure out how to explain all of this to my wife as well as for many of the other readers following this thread. ... thanks for any helpful tips you have picked up along the way that you can share.

18. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Oh yeah I definitely am a believer now. Now that it's to late! The file I have makes me listen to it all the time. I can't not listen otherwise I can't sleep. The only things I can remember is the part that takes you down in a trance, after that I'm waking up at the end. I can't remember any of the suggestions during the file. It's like it makes me forget so I can't control it. It controls me.

TinyPrincess and Guest 2684 like this.
  19. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    #69 Ashley777, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020

Bincorona, You are very welcome. Any time! <blowing you a friendly kiss>

Thanks for the interest. Been experimenting with hypno for the best part of this year with him with not much luck that we could tell.

Who had the idea? Good question, I think I would say it was his and he would say it was mine? I was online here one night and a post caught my attention regarding hypnosis with a link to a blog.

I discovered a site called ASK AGNI. I found it to be very enjoyable and a bit of a turn on reading it. I think I missed my calling in my college years after reading this (you will see why). Nonetheless I would not trade where I am now for anyone or anything so don't get me wrong. <wink>

You can search ASK AGNI, it's a tumblr blog. In a nutshell, she discovered her predilection
    for chastity in college and found the experience of introducing boys to the chastity, experience thrilling. The satisfaction of seducing these boys into wearing a chastity device for the first time roused her. Watching them acquiesce to the experience and with a little help from her hypnosis expertise she managed to get them to surrender control to her. Interested? Just read it she explains it much better then I do. Be warned there just may be a few subliminal messages in it for you boys along the way. <wink>

So I just discover this file while he was looking at some too . I guess it was meant to be? I asked a question about hypnosis a few days prior in the forum and someone sent me a message saying I may want to look into this file to just have him give it a try and see if we enjoyed the results. She was VERY convincing that this was an ethical hypnotist and that if it worked we may have some serious fun together. I secretly kind of hoped it would work but had my own reservations, hesitation and questions.

So, we were talking about the blog and I told him I may have found something we could enjoy? I asked him if he would be willing to see if this file worked on him? But I had a little help. That same person gave me some ideas. To offer to let him out for listening and promise I would let him cum any way he wanted as long as he would put the device right back on after. It's another conditioning technique that will help condition him to wear the device. because it feels really good to have it back on right after. Who would have known? Not me. I often leave it off after he orgasms.

Also, I had to be sure I reinforce the 7 letter trigger you are having trouble remembering... <wink> Perhaps you should listen a few more times to see if you can discover it? <Evil grin> Also I needed to keep well manicured nails in the shape and color he liked. No PROBLEM I would just have to get used to texting again with them on.

He actually wanted to see if it would work. So I think the combination between Nikkis style and his desire to relax and just go with it to have a file work collided to create success. The rest is history.

TIps? hmmm? How about you set out to discover that elusive 7 letter word? It's so easy to forget and hard to remember isn't it? That could be fun. You are welcome to message me once you think you have it. hehehe.

It's not really my place to give advice to the lady's and all I would say is if this tickles your imagination in any positive way, just go for it. You may get lucky and find a brand new enjoyment together.

20. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    @Ashley777 Hypnosis can be so incredible can't it? As a former tist in our marriage, I loved to hypno the wife as she's very suggestible and would love having me drop her down and be completely blank. Installing triggers were great.
    Now that She is in charge and we live close to a FLR, and she controls or prevents me from orgasms, I find myself more interested in hyono from the other side now. As the subject. im very suggestible I have found but the Wife is not into delivering hypno. So, now and then things catch my eye on the net and I stop and just look and say "wow".
    Responsible hypnosis, programming and triggering can be oh so erotic!
    @bincorona Im sure you're learning that quickly:) Glad to hear that.

bincorona likes this.
  21. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is awesome! The wifey and I are realizing I think, more and more that we are more "switch" with all of this stuff. So naturally, your post here is very intriguing. How did you go about learning how to "Tist" ? Did you have formal training or just self learned? I think my wife and I could have some devilishly good fun with being bale to "tist" each other, creating all kinds of marvelous triggers for each other.

Yes .. it is a blast that is for sure.

22. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:

Well, at this point it would be impossible for me to disagree with your observation regarding responsible erotic hypnotic programming. I realize how I have become responsible to receiving his relentless charm, constant determination and unstoppable commitment to ensure I fully enjoy squirming in erotic pleasure every free moment I can handle it. It’s a big responsibility I don’t take it lightly. Smile.

All joking aside, glade it caught your attention. Seems many boys here would love to do this but are a little afraid to try it for some reason. It probably won’t work on them but if it did, perhaps they will wonder what took them so long?

Surrendered likes this.
  23. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Am I reading this wrong .... you have not had much luck that you can tell? After reading some of your posts .... heck all of your posts ..... I'd say it is definitely working??!!

Yes, I checked out that blog last week, I think @DW4599 mentioned it the other day. A very interesting blog for sure and some great info ..... hard to follow the way it is set up though. Maybe I am just not a veteran blogger so not sure how to navigate? Either way ..... thanks for the info, I may just pass that on to my wife when the time is right.

I was able to listen again today .... may have figured it out. If I did .. makes total sense and something that can be reinforced in so many creative ways along with anchoring in that 7 letter word eh?

Thanks for the info ...... to the Fun Stuff!! :)

24. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:

LOL. I want someone to tell my wife the trigger without knowing it myself. I mean... Does it matter if my conscience self knows the trigger?

25. Doczilla421

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Does anyone know where you can have a custom hypnosis done, where they actually respond to you. I have tried several sites with no response. If you can leave a link here, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. madam raison detre chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice