Opinions Wanted Please

Discussion in 'Red Chilli' started by Enchained, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I only came across this maker today. I'm looking to spend money on a long term quality device.

I'd be really grateful if you could share experiences with me.

What are they like to deal with?Are they high quality? Comfortable enough to wear long term (real long term, not fantasy long term). Value for money?

I find the site a bit confusing as to what's on offer - but I like the look of some of them.

I'd be so grateful for any help you can give..

2. jj62

jj62 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    #2 jj62, Sep 10, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2020
    My Wife compiled this review btw

Ordered a London Tower for my husband back at the start of June 2020, I was lucky to get the order in as due to recent events worldwide they are limiting orders.

Spec for the cage was as follows: The dimensions - 45mm long cage, 35mm dia cage made with 4mm stainless steel, 45mm dia std base ring and the 'no escape with screw' locking system coupled with the ultra secure head. Total cost was 395 euros inc delivery. Thie overall length from base ring to end of cage was 59mm (6mm thick base ring + 8mm gap + 45mm cage)

Firstly the service: Within 24 hours of the order being placed I received a follow up e.mail from Red Chili confirming all the sizes and stating a build time of 12 to 15 weeks. 12 weeks later to the day I received the confirmation of shipping e.mail along with a tracking number - 4 days later the cage arrived with us.
    - overall I'd give Red Chili 10/10 for their service

The cage itself: I can only say it's beautiful, lovely design, superbly made and despite concerns that the locking screw may work loose, it hasn't, it's still as secure as when I locked it on hubby 17 days ago. The previous cage we had was a CB3000 which we used off and on for many years but I never really liked the way it looked and also it was not what I would call hygienic to wear - hubby having to remove it daily to clean both the cage and himself. The London Tower has not come off as yet (nor will it for quite some time) and hubby can shower and bath with it on no problem. I love the way it looks and being much smaller in length than the CB3000, it stops his penis becoming erect much more effectively.

Hubby says it is really comfortable to wear and it doesn't show when he is wearing jeans etc. I will let him out this weekend so he can re-shave down there (which I'll supervise of course) but then it will be straight back in.
    - Build quality, design and appearance 10/10

Overall I'm delighted with the cage and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it
    and Red Chili...... We took many many measurements before ordering to make sure we got it just right and would recommend anyone thinking of buying one does the same.

Hope that helps

JJ & Mrs JJ

Anonoman and Enchained like this.
  3. Enchained

Enchained Junior Member

Retired
    England, UK
    Local Time:
    Many thanks for your very detailed reply. I really appreciate that you took the time. Warmest regards.

4. Squeek

Squeek Member

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I have had Red Chili Sissy cage for a little over a year. I really like the fit and the way that it looks. My wife is also starting to appreciate the benefits of it as well.

The only issue that I have had is with the sizing of the base ring. When I first measured myself, I decided that a 45mm ring was correct. All it did was cause my grief. The ring was too large (I think that a number of people wrestle with this decision). As a result, I have had problems with chaffing. Today, I just ordered a new 40mm ring instead. I was going to buy a 43mm ring but the difference in diameter is really quite small. Bottom line, take their advice and carefully measure the base ring size. I used a piece of string as they recommended and then purposely pulled it a little too tight and then used that measurement as my reference before making my final decision on what to order.

Good luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice