Cant wear balltrap long term

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by LockitMan, Aug 1, 2020.

1. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    I've been trying to get into chastity full time/long term for years and have about 15 different devices and have the same problem with each, to varying degrees.

I get a bad raw skin sore under the ball ring. I've tried different sizes and different lubes but always the same problem. My scrotum is striped with scars at this point from the raw red sores that turn white with infection in just a couple days.

I'm high and tight so the ring needs to be tight and/or the gap small or the balls slip out. Plus I'm a grower so at night it tries to tear my balls off (see pic in gallery) causing further skin damage. The most I've ever been able to go is just 4 days! By then it's raw skin with white spots. Sweating makes it worse faster.

I've read just about everything there is to read on the web about wearing a device (that's how I found this great site 4 or 5 years ago) but I'm still unable to wear a device long term.

I recently got a device with a smaller gap than most and that was helpful but still the problem persists. I'm going to try this one with a bigger ring to see if it stays on and is loose enough to not pinch the skin so badly. If that doesnt work I'm out of ideas, and I doubt it will make enough of a difference to get me from days to weeks/months.

I have a full belt on the way that I bought out of desperation. Cheap chinese. After that I'm out of ideas.

John and Kiesela like this.
  2. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you're ready to consider a PA piercing and a tube-only device.

Kiesela and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    That's where I'd like to go, if I can ever get Miss's permission.

4. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:56 PM
    Ideas:

Have you varied the materials? Perhaps you're reacting to something.

Have you tried without lotion? That stuff weakens the skin.

5. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    I'm in the same boat. Typically after a few weeks the skin of my scrotum is so raw and tender nothing can touch it. I am still trying variations of different cages and different lubes/lotions and different panties. All down to being really high and tight and a grower.
    Best I can do for now is rotate beween cages because different cages affect different parts of the scrotum in different ways.
    Hope you find an answer (and share! :) )

ginny's sissy likes this.
  6. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Hi Giles, yes I've tried plastic and steel and while the steel is usually better it's still not good enough. I suspect that the chinese steel may be more pitted or porous on the micro scale which may harbor bacteria I dont know this to be the case and finding out would be expensive.
    If I knew it would do the job I'd pay the price but as a big maybe I cant.

I dont even have a Domme anymore so that doesnt help. If I were in a committed D/s relationship I would get my dick pierced no problem, but on my own it's sort of a bridge too far.

I've been trying the no lube method lately and it helps for a while but then the issues return.

I've got the bigger ring for the good fitting cage coming ( the one with the gap measurments) - but the full belt should be here first, this month. I dont see me being able to wear it undetected, especially in summer, but perhaps in the fall/ winter.

7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OK possibly stupid question, but what's your hygiene routine?

8. OldLockedCuck

OldLockedCuck Long term member

Retired
    Australia
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    Same here. Now just use a device for a few days before a special event as a token.

9. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

No it's a good question. I wash down there with a cloth in the shower by pulling some more skin through, washing it and letting it slip back under the ring after rinsing. Then I do the same when drying.
    But I do think it has something to do with bacteria because of how much faster it gets bad when I sweat.

I also have a lot of flesh down there. Both a lot of scrotum skin (stretched out worse now from all the cage wearing) and fatty tissue in front of the pubic bone area making a " pillow". Coupled with the high balls it certainly complicates things. The many folds or "pleats" of skin passing under the ring all get pinched at the points of each crease under the ring and those points are what turn raw first.

And of course the folds trap and hold moisture too.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I might be an outlier, but I got mine without telling her about it till afterwards. We were married for 27 years though at the time. She was going to be away for a week, so I built up the nerve and got it done. Happy ever since.

ginny's sissy likes this.
  11. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    i developed sores on my scrotum - it's so painful

12. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    I'm the same as you, high n tight and I've tried em all over the years.

But I get sore all around the base ring in a 49mm circular cherry keeper ring (hand sanded smooth) Im fine for the first 2 days but by day 3 I'm feeling the burn and start to use a non perfumed concentrated hand cream for dry hands.

Strangely if I use smaller rings 40,45,46,48 or ergonomic rings I can pop through within minutes with or without hand cream and with all other cages steel or plastic it does not matter.

What I did on day 2 was just before I felt any burning I unlocked with a spare key (with permission) and I cleaned the device with soap and the genitals too and I stayed unlocked for two hours and re locked, and I was fine for another day.
    Maybe regular cleaning with intimate non perfume wipes might be a solution for high n tight guys and some are antibacterial.

_______
    I'm working on a lengthy review and progress report but it takes time as I cannot just go and buy rings and parts as Im only given a small two week allowance and it takes time to try different things to see results.
    _______

13. SheMastersMyDomain

SheMastersMyDomain In continuous chastity since 1/1/19

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    I’m high and tight too and wear a cherry keeper now. The key for me is silicone lube. I like pjur brand original. But the brand probably doesn’t matter much. I used to get many more skin issues before I learned that the skin must be able to slide under the cage. If not, it pinches, sticks, and you get sores. I put on the cage, then lube under the base ring and cage with my pinky finger. I do that morning and night and after any shower. It made a huge difference for me. The silicone does not absorb into the skin like most lotions or creams and is therefore very long lasting. Good luck. It took me a long time to figure out what I liked and what worked. I have over a dozen cages, always seeking the holy grail. I like my cherry keeper and the fact that Josie Lynn will make any dimensional changes I ask for. I was able to hone in on a great fit.

subhubandy likes this.
  14. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    #14 LockitMan, Aug 26, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2020
    @lockedUp24byKH
    @SheMastersMyDomain

Yeah I'm better if I keep lubed and keep adjusting/ smoothing the skin. I can go moderately longer, but then I'm shoving my hand down my pants every 20-30 min so that's not good.

I cant believe I never thought to try the wipes! I have them in the house unopened. Maybe I thought of it but feared more irritation from them. I'll give them a try now though. Thanks.

15. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:

It never dawned on me either untill I washed off and put it back on.
    Lookingbat the ring it had lint from my underwear stuck to it from sweat or cream or both.
    Then thinking that if I couldn't unlock during working hours how can I clean up quickly in a bathroom... intimate wipes or antibacterial wipes or water based wipes.

I'll be testing this one myself shortly

16. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    @LockitMan
    @lockedUp24byKH

for both of you, Based on all you’ve described, I’m gonna double down on my advice to try silicone lube. Silicone lube is inert, long lasting, not appreciably absorbed into the skin, displaces water and sweat, and not food for bacteria.

water based lube and most creams are absorbed into the skin and the water component dissipates, making them short lasting and even gumming up the skin. Many have components that can end up being food for bacteria. And they do not displace water and sweat.

With the problems your having, and if you haven’t tried silicone applied several times a day, I strongly encourage you to try it.

I’m not an expert, but I once had many of the issues you are having and have been doing this routine and have been in continuous chastity for almost 2 years now with almost no skin issues.

17. Tessasissy

Tessasissy Active member

Local Time:
    Have you thought about trying a device like a Lori 12 or 16, this spreads your balls to either side of the penis and should streach the skin underneath so there is less rucking and burn. This should slow a slightly tighter ring which should also help stop forward movement with attempted errections.
    Might be worth a try(expensive though)

18. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

I've been using Wet Platinum silicone oil lube most of the time and yes it does last longer than other lubes I've tried.

When you say several times how many is that? I've reapplied the silicone oil maybe 5 times a day. I think 10 times would have been better but that's not so practical. So how many are we talking about? If you do it ten times then maybe I'll try that.

19. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    @LockitMan
    Thanks for clarifying your routine. You had previously mentioned you tried lube but I didn’t notice anywhere if you indicated what type. This is unfortunate because i really thought the silicone was gonna be the ticket for you, but you’ve already tried it.
    I use the lube in the morning after showering and at night before bed. And I reapply if I take another shower after workout or go swimming. So I only need it 2-3 times per day. And it lasts long enough to allow the skin to keep moving under the device without pinching, hurting, or causing sores.

20. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    Baby oil works for me. Have you tried different shape of the ring? I noticed the one in your picture is flat. I find the round tubular shaped one pretty comfortable.

21. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    12:56 PM
    I might try coconut oil. It seems to be the miracle lube of the decade.

22. LockitMan

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    Which brand are you using?

23. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    High and tight grower with Chinese A271. I use vaseline and go a week at a time. I stopped shaving and this helped. Sweat, pee and drool are our enemy. Sounds like you have a great hygene routine to take care of this though. I have a small water bottle I carry with me to rinse after peeing. I have noticed in summer where I mainly wear a bathing suit with the lining cut out, I'm much better off than winter where my junk is more secure in my clothes. As is often mentioned on this site, think thru all the variables and don't get hung up on one (like lube). Don't give up. There's a solution waiting for you to find it.

lockedpowerlifter likes this.
  24. SheMastersMyDomain

Queen City, USA
    Local Time:
    pjur original silicone lube

25. lockedpowerlifter

lockedpowerlifter Active member

Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I am using the same cage as you are. When i wore a 45mm ring, although comfortable, one of my testes slipped out. Do you have this problem ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice