Piercing?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Crowe, Aug 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    What would be a good piercing to use with a Jailbird? Not PA, as I like to stand to pee without spraying everything within a 20 foot radius.

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Go big or go home.

3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Your only other option than a PA is a deep long-healed frenum piercing. Talk to a piercer to see if your anatomy would support a frenum.

I don’t spray in my Contender with the PA option because the hook is blunt ended and fixed. My 2ga hook lets urine flow forward and recombine at the tip and directed out through the cage rods. I’ve used urinals with it.

I normally sit in a ball trap. The cage only device allows me to use urinals without making a mess. A little gravity assist by tilting it prevents drips.

4. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    After a long conversation with my wife/kh, she says that she wants me to go ahead with the PA. Which brings me to my next question, has anyone done a PA and lorum and if so, what cage would be recommended? Preferably steel.

5. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    I kinda like the looks of the Contender model, but I'm looking to stay away from a device that uses a ball ring. Do you have night/morning issues with it?

6. Deleted member 75752

Because of among other things, the glowing recommendation of @Peter Rabbit I ordered a Glans Armor 2 from Mark at malechastitynow.com

Mark has been very responsive to email. Him and Mature Metal are the only ones who seem to really like to answer email.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    The cage only device, the GlansArmor, would work for you. Take a look.

I am not wearing my ball trap Contender cage right now after a surgery this year. But it was the first cage I could sleep in due to the smoothly polished steel, no pinch points, and light weight.

The GlansArmor avoids the night/morning issues with tugging on your balls entirely. It just grips your cockhead. I ordered mine to cover my frenum as well.

I don’t know where you’d want your lorum placed, to be honest. Either within the cage, in front of the cage ring.... or behind the cage, behind the cage ring. I simply can’t advise either way on looks, comfort or functionality. It depends how long you are.

I do find the gentle weight of the GA (which is less than some piercing jewelry I’ve worn) does let me hang a little longer. I don’t turtle up. It’s pleasing to the eye to have shiny 316L stainless steel encasing my cock. My high end Anatometal jewelry was made of the same material, and with similar high polish finish.

The Lorum should look really good along with it! I can imagine a straight barbell with decorative ends, or a ring. Some used to put a hoop around the shaft once a barbell healed well for chastisement, but that may not be advisable long term. You might want to tell the piercer what you plan to do with these piercings.

for me I think I’d pick one outside of the cage so my wife could decorate and swap out beads and such without removing the cage. I have a Lot of loose skin down there as I’m a grower.

Now I’m getting excited to think about going to the piercer with my keyholding wife to get a Lorum while locked in my GlansArmor secured by my PA. Sorry... you’re giving me squirmy ideas! UNFF....

9A4B2B7C-16E9-4837-A2E1-4A3156D2E484.jpeg

NiteOwl likes this.
  8. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the input!

Here's one that caught my attention - what are your thoughts on it? Impaler

9. Minas bitch

Minas bitch Long term member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    You can do an ampallang or a pair of apadrayvia that do not go through the urethra. They are very long healing piercings though as they go through a lot of the meat of the head... but very secure!

10. lori nr#9

lori nr#9 Member

carpenter/mason
    Netherland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    if you really want to go for comfort and security then i would first take a look at http://www.chastitydevice4u.com/ This is the real deal. I have been locked in a # nr9 myself for about 24/7 for years and I have never ever been able to have an orgasm with the # nr9 locked on me. Let your PA heal properly ...

11. Deleted member 75752

Not directed at me but.... I love their designs and the quality is supposed to be top notch.

That being said, if you do the research on them, you can expect a 4 to 6 month delivery time. That and they DO NOT respond to email. They are in Poland.

12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I had bought one second hand. I found it a bit heavy, to be honest. urination is easiest in my humble opinion with a solid hook and an open front.

Those cupolas splash; Not all urine will go through the hole. And you need to wait so long to stretch to a large gauge (0ga). That’s a big commitment.

And as @JCNTX said they are so slow and unresponsive. They are a nice couple, but RigidChastity seems more of a hobby gone wild to me than a business.

Mark at MCN is an industry leader in responsiveness.

13. MSnlock

MSnlock Member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    I just git my Glans.Armor a couple weeks ago and have been locked pretty much since. Extremely comfortable, no issues.

14. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    That's some really good information - thanks!

So now I am wondering - is a cage-only option really effective? With a ball ring, an erection is stifled because it can only enlarge so much, if at all - which is why nights/mornings as I discovered were painful until my body acclimated to it. With the cage-only option, an erection would still be able to happen - you just wouldn't be able to access the head, but you would the shaft. How effective is it at preventing masturbation in that case? Also, the cage is fairly open on those MCN models, or so it seems from the pictures. With access to skin, it seems it would be easy to "cheat"?

I also had to have some surgery fairly recently, preventing the use of my cage. In retrospect, I wonder if perhaps some of the issue was caused by or exacerbated by that, or just coincidental? Not really sure, but then again, the CB-6000 I discovered is not a device suited for long-term use. The ball ring on it is quite bulky. I ended up wrapping the lower section of the base ring with shrink-wrap tubing to provide a softer surface and smoother edges - it worked quite well. I'm guessing the stainless steel rings on the custom cages are much more comfortable?

I didn't think about the stretch factor on that RigidChastity model - good point. It seems like a good design, in theory.

Also - why are the cages on http://www.chastitydevice4u.com so much more expensive than MCN? Are they really that much better? I realize you often get what you pay for, I just wasn't sure why they have theirs priced so much higher.

15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    I’ll answer what I can.

The GlansArmor works for me.

The MCN cages are bent, drilled, welded and polished 316L stainless rods. Everything is nice and smooth.

I am not clear how Lori’s crew makes their cages. To me, they look cast. That would seem to take more effort to me. But I don’t really know what that takes. I do know they are much much heavier than the rest. Lori has been around a very long time. I think the FetLife group and discussion here talk about supporting the weight.

I don’t need extra support in my Contender or GlansArmor.

The market is what it is. For whatever reason Malechastitynow still feels like an up and comer in the discussion boards.

I think the recent upgrades Mark made with his security screws equalized his offerings with Lori. Having a “key” means a lot to people. It did to me, and now my wife holds it.

I had a fully enclosed Steelheart. I was able shake the cage until I came. I was disappointed chasing more and more security. In an open style cage I find I can wear a tighter grip than I can in a tube. This let me constrain the girth I gain more strictly. Maybe that’s why it works.

NiteOwl likes this.
  16. Crowe

Crowe Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm wanting to move away from ball trap cages, which is why we're leaning towards a PA. I was thinking the lorum would help support a cage as well as give a little tug on things with an attempted erection.

NiteOwl likes this.
  17. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It depends on your anatomy. I really wanted to have a ringless cage, my junk just isn’t compatible. I’ve noticed that those with successful stories with these cages are somewhat long when flaccid, or at least not small.

The tube must be the size when you are flaccid or it will pull on your piercing. If you are somewhat long it will prevent most erection and the tube stays put. If you are small, like me for example, the small tube size will ride up when erecting occurs, and not enough tube to prevent it from sliding up which then pulls on your piercing. It turns into a painful steel penis hat. Then when erection goes down, The tube is still on penis head because it won’t slide back down because of friction.

NiteOwl likes this.
  18. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    I'm trying to visualize what you're describing, but not much luck.... what are you saying causes the pulling? Is it the stretching/engorgement during an erection, which causes the distance between the head and PA opening to increase? I guess I'm thinking without a ball ring, the penis and cage move in tandem. Penis goes up (or out), cage goes up, and vice versa. That doesn't seem to be the case with your description though. I'm trying to visual this with a device like the GlansArmor.

19. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    How does the GlansArmor work for you in the winter, when turtle syndrome kicks in? It seems the cage would pull against the piercing in this case - which would probably not be very comfortable?

20. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    #20 Peter Rabbit, Aug 28, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
    It does not pull against the piercing. If you got it really long, it could. You pick the length. Just go for it! You’re overthinking (and that’s coming from an over thinker!)

I turtle less in the GA2, by the way. It grips my shaft. It doesn’t hang on the piercing.

To go into detail:
    I chose to get mine long enough to mostly cover my circumcision scar. That covers all the sensitive bits. And it’s not too long. It folds over so I dress to the left.

It never pulls on my piercing. Ever. I have never felt pain in the dick... and I know pain in the dick!... I have never stressed my piercing in my GA2.

I just got unlocked, by the way. :) My wife kept me locked for 2,232 hours and 27 minutes in my GA2. Over three months of continuous chastity. Over triple last year’s record. I got to touch myself and test. I’m perfectly healthy.

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok I’ll try to describe it better, using me as an example.

I am 1 inch when soft. If a ringless device/tube is that length (it can’t be longer or it would pull on my piercing) and I get an erection...the tube/cage would stay near the tip(it’s attached to my penis).

Two possibilities with me on that. One, the head stays firmly in place and the cage portion basically covers my penis head which is best case scenario. The second and more often scenario, I get hard and the cage slides up and the penis head swells up enough to get forced down to the point of least resistance which is behind the cage. This of course pulls on my piercing.

In either case, what happens next always pulls on my piercing. The erection subsides, but so much of the shaft was exposed when hard, that all that skin keeps the tube from sliding back into place. It seems they are designed to be snug, so they don’t just slide up and down.

22. NiteOwl

NiteOwl New member

Programmer Analyst
    U.S.A.
    Local Time:
    Haha.........guilty! However, I tend to do so before making a significance investment or doing something that would cause a major lifestyle change. In this case, both are a factor so I guess I am overthinking a bit - not for the sake of trying to talk myself out of it, but to make the best choices I can with the best info I have. Congrats on your accomplishment! I went 3 months in my CB-6000, which is why I'm convinced that device is not suited for long-term use.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice