Looker 2 with tetherspout

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by cogman, Jan 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. frisianm

frisianm Long term member

holland
    Local Time:
    10:12 PM
    no i dont have an threaded end, i had the fixed insert on it but i removed that to at first have the tetherspout be pushed through the hole it left and then be locked.

That didnt work really and i didnt want to have anything locked with a padlock ( as its so easy to just cut )
    So i had that bar made that runs through the inside of the cage out of reach.

The hole removing the fixed insert left now just helps with urinating;)

2. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    Two month update,

its been in constantly for 2 months, After removing it for cleaning after a month at the end of the second month I have the following to report.

Well I ended up with an minor infection :(

Mainly because I was using the tag I believe because the wire passed through both holes, I was not able to poke a cotton bud up the spout and clean it.

For the first month , just for good hi-gene I was cleaning the spout with a cotton bud every few days with a bit of cream antiseptic. With the security wire in place after 3 weeks when I noticed the cock head was looking angry and a bit swollen I had to ask mistress to check on it with her agreement. Extraction was simple using some cotton and the little magnet on the end of a flexible tube and I have learnt how to do that without the "snap" effect of the magnet..it is very very simple to remove.

It would seem that urine by itself is not enough of a sterilizer and not a substitute for hi-gene

There was a fair bit of black shit build up in the spout, so now I have to concur it certainly wouldn't hurt to polish the inside of the spout using the method mentioned above in this thread, however if i were able to maintain my usual cleaning regime I am pretty sure it wouldn't have happened.

I will probably get some sand paper today and polish it...and in addition in future I will pass the security wire only through ONE hole instead of both so I can still poke cleaners up there and it wont effect the security as the wire is way too thick to pass through the thread in an attempt to undo it..

I expect I wont be able to put the device on for a day or so while the infection resolves itself even after 12 hours after poking some antiseptic up my pee hole the cock looks a lot less angry although its still pretty swollen.

Mistress really doesnt like the idea of her cock being free, I have had to promise I will replace the lock as soon as practically possible and I am on my honor I wont play with it...right now I am not really tempted...but that might change, but as I said to mistress if I did, it would be a waste so I wont.

3. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Not sure if anyone is still interested in this thread but ...After a day and a half the minor infection has passed, and I put the tether back in and re locked.

I have polished the inside of the spout to a degree, its not as smooth as what was achieved by Tethered Male however it is a lot better than it was. I just used a variable speed electric drill, the cotter pin idea is very good :)

I have also boiled everything.

I am not sure how long I will be relocked for, Haven't had a release for 2 weeks, and I managed to behave myself while I was free but gez the temptation was great. Its kind of a relief to lock myself again.

interesting though I had a hard time getting the retainer in this time, it seems the opening had tightened up somehow, a bit of lube tho and I could push it in.

I am confident with proper cleaning, and if mistress wants to use the tag I will pass the wire through only one hole so I can clean properly, any problems can be averted. Ill update in another month :)

4. cytrity

cytrity New member

Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    Heya, relatively new to the whole tether spout device as I only recently found a way to properly secure it. Your posts have definitely been helpful and I look forward to updates that you may come with in the future. I myself, after reading your thread, have also decided it wise to polish the inside though I had a couple of questions regarding your cleaning process before. How did that work? (with the cotton bud and all)

5. 9397

9397 Member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM
    Thanks for sharing all this info. I've played around with a tetherspout, though nothing long-term yet. I had a custom fitting made for my Steelheart which I could screw my tetherspout into. I'll post a pic up when I get the chance. My urethra must be tighter than yours because it took me some stretching to be able to get the retainer in, and it still takes some preparation to get it in and out, but at least I can do it now.

I had a Looker 2 made and asked for it to be the same shape as the Steelheart so I could reuse the fittings. I had this idea of building out a modular system where I could just replace the end tubes and keep myself in the base ring and fittings, but Dietmar seemed unwilling to make the Looker that shape. But now that I know the threads on the Looker 2 should work with the tetherspout, I'm going to give it a try!

6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    I have actually taken a bit of a break from the tether, I don't think it was actually a infection rather the penis got the shits with something larger than normal being inside of it. Not sure why this happened after 2 months of continuous wearing. I have ordered a retainer two sizes down and they should arrive shortly.

in the mean time I have polished the inside of the spout so it is smooth. I am in this for the long term, and mistress likes the tether system as it truly is inescapable. I have temporarily gone back to the original urethral insert which has never given me a issue in 5 years. There is nothing quite like the feeling of zero chance of escape.

Ill let you know how the smaller tether goes :) But I am very confident it will be fine. Mistress has told me once I get this sorted she wants to push me to a two month lock up, and she has taken a liking to me using her strapon Jeff, as well as regular paddle sessions for me.

einheryar likes this.
  7. 714ilj

714ilj New member

Local Time:
    5:12 PM

Did you have to re-lubricate your spout to wear it for that long? I wore mine overnight once but in the morning it was so painful that I stopped use completely

8. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    No its actually been in for about 6 weeks but with no cage on, Mistress is taking a break from chastity but she likes the spout being in so we can use the cap to limit my mess when we have sex. Apart from being annoying sometimes because the end grabs on my underpants....its been fine, and I dont have anything to stop it disappearing inside, it just doesn't.

It does seem it takes a little while for the body to get used to it.

einheryar likes this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    OK well the new retainers finally arrived after taking 4 months to get here. Wow, what a difference having a smaller one. Using the sizing guide I had the impression I should us the largest retainer I could get in there.

This is not right, the retainers come in sets of three. If the smallest comes out use the next profile which is equivalent of the next franking size up (or more). I use the smallest one and it wont come out, the difference is I can pull really quite hard and it doesn't hurt and it wont come out.

What a difference it makes to comfort, no swelling, I have even moved to a shorter spout which keeps the cock down the cage further and again is more comfortable. Its also a lot more comfortable to have erections with the spout inside (when I am allowed to have them)

I really feel I now have the perfect device, inescapable, comfortable and the only way I can cum is most probably with a strong vibrator.

Mistress took to me with her strapon the other night, she undid the cage and let it hang down without allowing me to undo the tether from the cage, literally hanging by the tether, it was weird to watch it hang there clanking every now and then against the ring as she pushed my head down and gave it to me. Another dimension of the tether she wants to explore is undoing the lock and using her vibrator to get me hard with the cage still attached, then her having an orgasm only secure me back once she is done.

Anyways this will be my last update, it works and it works well for those looking for what is a perfect chastity solution for me. I also worked out how I can use the tether with the belt in my avatar, allowing me to have the waste belt much looser. Mistress however likes the looker 2 and now its perfect I don't expect we will use the full belt.

einheryar and Anonoman like this.
  10. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    9:12 PM
    The way to solve that is to use a piece of wood against your penis and put the magnet on the outside. The magnetism will go through the wood but it will maintain a physical separation so reducing the field strength. Experiment outside the body to find at what distance the magnet will move the spout, then you can reduce that distance a little to allow for some drag along the urethra.

Even a piece of cardboard might be effective in avoiding the dreaded 'pinch'.

11. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Actually I put the magnet inside of a small thin tube of PVC, and threaded the tube into the urethra to "grab" it. I wasn't using the magnet on the outside :) Moot now because I lost the stupid thing(magnet) and to be honest its easy enough to manipulate out now I have the size right :)

bondinchas likes this.
  12. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve never used a magnet and find it really easy to manipulate from the outside too.

cogman likes this.
  13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    One little tip I forgot to mention is, I used to have a lot of difficulty getting the thread started in the tip of the looker2, the first time it look me like 45 minutes to finally get it screwed in. the main problem was there was no way to align the thread properly and then turn it.

For shits and giggles, Yesterday morning I put the whole device on laying on my back with my eyes shut in about 3 minutes.

The solution was so simple. After you have the base ring on, use a cotton bud, take enough cotton off that it jams into the spout tightly. you can then thread the other end of the cotton bud through the end of the cage and the cotton bud shaft is stiff enough and tight enough you can turn it backwards a bit align it then get the thread to start very easily then you just pull the bud out.

Once you get that trick sorted out, its so easy to put on.

Anonoman likes this.
  14. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    I have also used the theterspout but I find the thread very sharp and during installation I always end up with some blood.
    On the other hand, I find the 6mm thread of a looker 2 placed at the wrong position, so the retainer causes pressure when the penis is erect.
    The hole should be moved 6-8mm upwards so the retainer sits really centered in the fossa navicularis.
    This shows the actual position of a 26mm spout and retainer:
    2020-08-14_074216.png
    And this the improved position:
    2020-08-14_074258.png
    I contacted steelworks for a modified cage, but the are on vacation.

15. good2fun

Local Time:
    I used the dental floss to pull the spout into the looker. An since I polished a bit off the thread the floss fits even when screwed in.

cogman likes this.
  16. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Yes since I took the sharpness off the thread it engages a lot more easily, and causes a lot less issues just wearing naturally without a cage (as I said Mistress and I are in a cage free zone but she likes the tether and the cap to stop mess when we have sex ). That said since I polished the inside of the spout I just don't bother removing it, it doesn't really need cleaning and is no bother.

Your modification the the angle in the looker 2 has occurred to me and I agree with you. When my tether was too large and spout too long it was more of an issue now I have the right sizes much less, while I agree it would be better its not an issue for me any more. I found when I used the shorter spout, IE the shortest one possible made a big difference. Then the size of the cage also becomes an issue. I am lucky that it has all come together.

I said before the inventor of this thing COULD do so much better if he had the humility to talk to steelworx he could sell a shit load more of his invention, love their stuff, its still the best cage I have ever owned.

17. good2fun

Local Time:
    I contacted the guy in California because the diameter of my retainer is 14.7mm but it has 32F printed on, which corresponds to 10.6mm. So I am puzzled about the correct size to use.
    No answer yet.

18. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Id try the smaller one, the smaller it is that wont come out when engaged the more comfortable.

I move in 2 weeks, so I have two weeks left of freedom, i havnt bothered to remove the spout, It actually sits just inside my slit, it never disappears and i can grab the thread and pull it out if i need to put he cap on. Its been in there for about 6 weeks.

I forget its there.

I might suggest to mistress that i put the cage on the day I move in so my new place becomes a self gratification free zone lol. Trouble is she will most probably agree eeek

einheryar, Anonoman and good2fun like this.
  19. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    #44 Anonoman, Aug 18, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    That may be right... mine is 26Ff but the diameter is about 12.5mm. To fit, the untether has to elongate which it can do because sideways, the retainer has the equivalent area to 26Ff. Therefore when turned around it wouldn’t come out as the full diameter / area is presented to the smaller urethra. Not the best explanation!

Give it a go (gently) :+1:

Have you had a reply? I got a reply quickly from my initial question about shipping but nothing from my follow up question about other products. His reply did go to my junk folder...

20. good2fun

Local Time:
    No reply yet. I can install and uninstall without problems, even the oval shaped. But when mounted with erection the pressure is uncofortable.
    So I have to go to a smaller retainer.

Anonoman likes this.
  21. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    The quoted Fr size is when the retainer is side on for insertion. Because in this orientation it is a very thin ellipse, the major axis (diameter of the retainer) can be much larger for the same Fr size than is the case for a circle. The Fr size of the disk when it is "flat" on the spout is much larger (than the stated size) which is why it doesn't come out.

The retainers are correctly marked according to the seller's criteria. The problem seems to arise with the difference in Fr size, between the two orientations, being too large. People (myself included) buy based on the maximum size that can be inserted. However it seems the increase, when reoriented, is often too much for comfort.

22. switchling

switchling Long term member

Senior management
    Porirua, Greater Wellington, New Zealand
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    The oval shapes are designed to have the same Fr size for insertion, but a greater increase in size when reoriented.

23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    i experimented with a tens unit one end connected to the cage part as it dangled secured by the tether, the other connected to the base ring.

Works a little too well. I told mistress about it, now that is going to be in my future.

Another activity that mistress particularly enjoyed in the past is pegging me with the cage was separated from the base ring so I could get semi hard, when she thrust particular hard the cage would contact the base ring and make a noise. It is surprising how much you can pull on it without it hurting.

I have pointed out that once the tamper tag secures the thread of the tether in the front of the looker it really doesnt matter if we lock the key away or not,

24. good2fun

Local Time:
    He processed my order for smaller retainers after asking very thoroughly for my measurements.

cogman likes this.
  25. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Maybe he is finally learning about customer service.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice