Has anyone tried modifying the CB-X plastic rings?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by RC-Oz, Aug 17, 2020.

1. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    I continue to have trouble with the ring on the CB-X irritating the skin under it until it gets all raw or sores form after a few weeks. I don't have the same trouble with the metal ones which have a rounder profile on the ring (my wife much prefers the clear plastic of the CB-X, and it is all about her...).
    I'm thinking the square edge of the ring (in profile) is part of the problem, and if I take the Dremel to it I could round the edges off.
    I have no idea what it will do to the integrity of the ring or if I will be able to get a smooth enough finish after messing with it, or even if it will shatter when the Dremel hits it.
    I can practice on one of the spare rings, but I would love to hear if anyone else has tried this.

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    Back with my original cb2000 I hand filed and sanded it to shape it for the same reason and never had a problem also being sure to use plenty of lube was my friend on the cb series

3. Wolf Howling

Wolf Howling New member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    From time to time I do experience the same handicap.
    On Aliexpress there is a provider selling the steel ring “OLO16973”.
    I think I gonna buy this item as my CB6000s fits better than my new steel HappyGo S133.

Attached Files:

4. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    Thanks - interesting idea.
    Wouldn't it be great if there was some sort of standard for the pins so you could mix and match rings, tubes and other accessories. My most comfortable steel cage has a ring that I can only wear for a couple of days, and I have another one where the ring doesn't bother me at all but the tube part causes no end of problems.

5. Wolf Howling

Wolf Howling New member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    True; After 3 years the base-ring of my CB
    6000s snapped. A new one was approximately 30% of the expense for a complete new device.
    For that amount I did buy me a complete imitation set with al the extras alike the original one.
    The imitation base-ring has an H-profile which is less comfortable and also sizing is a bit off, although interchangeable with the original CB.

The Steel HappyGo S133 device seemed to be short on the cage. Luckily parts are interchangeable with their product line like the S134. The other point of struggling with this device is the extra set of ball rings. It can hurt you when you are stretching in certain poses as your balls likes to retract and become trapped between the base ring and ball rings.

At this moment my interest goes for the steel CB6000S And the Lori unit with full enclosure and optional container ring.

QUOTE="RC-Oz, post: 410048, member: 73413"]Thanks - interesting idea.
    Wouldn't it be great if there was some sort of standard for the pins so you could mix and match rings, tubes and other accessories. My most comfortable steel cage has a ring that I can only wear for a couple of days, and I have another one where the ring doesn't bother me at all but the tube part causes no end of problems.[/QUOTE]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice