She sent me to purchase PANTIES

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Guest 0837, Aug 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    So today She sent me to purchase her bra, and panties for both of us. I can't tell how embarrassing that was. When I entered the shop, both women were handling the shop there. I was hesitating a lot. And both of them were also watching that. I fearfully told them my list. Both the girls were smiling constantly. I was feeling ashamed but I could not even go without taking it. As soon as they packed my order. I left from there with my head down. When I came home and told my partner all this, she had a lot of fun. And said that from now on buying lingerie, I only have to go.

Any sub has done this before? Or any KH is sending thier sub/slave like this?

tomf_22033 and boytoy12 like this.
  2. Flick

Flick Member

House Husband
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Oh how exciting, I’ve been there and I have to say how humiliating it is the first few times, humiliating yet I love it. It gets better when you have to buy in 2 different sizes especially when the sales assistant say’s “do you know there are 2 different sizes” and you have to say yes!

It is strange that when I buy panties just for my Queen I can stroll in and buy without any embarrassment yet when I buy just for myself I can feel myself going red just looking at the selection of panties.

Enjoy the ride!

AllySiss, Guest 0837 and Guest 3972 like this.
  3. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Since there are Women only it becomes more embarrassing

4. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    It's uncomfortable to go. And I'd worry about making other shoppers uncomfortable. Some men do go to buy for wives. But two different sizes makes the situation all the more awkward. Lol well you got through it.

5. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Not by myself . She always goes and picks out what she wants me to wear. Oh course I would have to pay for the panties and only once so far has a cashier commented on the size of the purchase . My wife told her that she has got the right size and that's when the cashier started smiling and really looking at me. Now that was embarrassing to me. To this day I wonder if she was a KH.

ashes1334 likes this.
  6. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Might not even be thinking KH, just that they were for you. Probably a fairly common occurrence in retail.

Maid Denise likes this.
  7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats. My ex would take me and we’d buy matching panties. As we were different sizes we got many smiles and a few comments.

Only once has a comment been negative. And one place the cashier was so cool she said her husband had the same ones!

So yea it can be a bit embarrassing when you start but if you just go to enjoy yourself and not care then it can be fun. Or embarrassment is your thing that works too.

8. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    True

9. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    i have worn bra and panties for 20 plus years started before i was an Owned slave. Three Owners had different rules. Sometimes present Owner will take me shopping if She does not Her gay boi takes me because i am not allowed to speak or pick out anything. they will pick out items and hold them up to me
    Owner likes to have me go into a fitting room and try on the bras and come out of the room so every body can see me---the clerks all have a fun time fitting me especially when they see my pierced and clamped nipples
    and the "O" ring extended from the end of the small plug in my ass. they like to tease me knowing i am not allowed to speak-sometimes Owner will have her boi put my two lip rings into the holes so everyone can see that i am not allowed to speak It does not happen often anymore but if i leak precum and it shows on my shorts or tights i will receive 10 cut on my clit right in the store-then i will kiss Owner's crop and thank Her
    since i am now fitted with a "munchkin" inverted cage and a "girl cock" fill belt over it the pain is intense when i am punished. these are from Koala swimwear Owner has told me if i do not commit any infractions for 30 days She will buy me a pair of swimming trunks with a camel toe front and a couple of pairs of micro panties to wear under my skirts...must go nipples and ass plug just shocked me.
    slvdanielle

10. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    First time we went shopping for lingerie for me, mistress had me try on panties in the changing room. It didn't occur to me at the time that stores don't allow you to do that. She opened the door to get a look at me. Standing next to her was the sales clerk. They discussed how I looked in the panties, what colors would look good on me, etc. I was mortified. I soon realized that the salesclerk was a friend of my wife's and the two women were having a joke at my expense. After that I was able to better take things in stride. Except when I couldn't. Situations can still throw me.

11. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    2:44 AM
    My wife takes me shopping for under garments all the time now. Her current favourite is to hold up items in front of everyone and ask out loud if I approve them, think they will fit me or compliment how they will look on me.

We quite frequently buy different sizes at the same time. No one has ever said anything, no one has seemed uncomfortable and for the most part we go on with our lives along with everyone else.

12. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Sadly my wife has no interest - so I purchased mainly online - she ok with me wearing panties - again she shows no interest

13. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    I could see that with couples. But a single male by himself acting all nervous in the intimates department might weird someone out. Or not. Shrug.

14. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Which I'm not saying don't do it. Lol been there. But it's in the back of my mind when I've had to.

15. Sylophine

Sylophine She has my key and I have her collar

Canada
    Local Time:
    If your KH makes you go buy under garments and buy them in two sizes and you don’t want to weird anyone out, just wait till someone asks you about the two sizes and say you are buying them for your wife and mistress. Should eliminate follow up questions or get really interesting.

tomf_22033, MissCarly and ashes1334 like this.
  16. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Lol it'll probably be awkward until you get used to buying. Then nothing. General pleasantry goes a long way. Then they might ask about your butt plug. Jk.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Been there and done that, both by my self and with my madam, madam likes to make comments as I’m paying!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice