My Keyholder

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Aug 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    #1 Peter Rabbit, Aug 17, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
    My wife accepted ownership of new chastity keys Sunday, and agreed to be my keyholder.

Mark at MaleChastityNow.com (MCN) recently started offering proprietary keys, which are made exclusively for him. We just got them. The new MCN lock system offers very high-security, which I’ve been dreaming about for a long time!

I am finally getting what I wished for. My wife has been fastening my chastity with stainless steel security screws for years. It has worked very well for us. But now we’re upgrading...

This morning, my wife opened the package from MaleChastityNow and took complete possession of the entire lock system. I never even touched the package, let alone the actual keys inside. I presented her with a decorative wood box. In that box, I laid out the current fasteners, the bits, and a driver, along with numbered seals.

She got familiar with the new MCN screws, bits, and key, and tested mating the key into the screw’s keyway. She commented how nicely they fit together. I had ordered the MCN emergency key and two spare bits. She decided she will use the MCN key with the built-in driver as her primary key. She liked the handsome look of the stainless, the feel of the key, and the direct functionality. She placed one of the spare MCN hex bits in a narrow vial as her own backup.

She told me that In nine days, on Tuesday the 25th August, she will use the new MCN screw... but not before then. These keys are hers, not mine. They aren’t my toys, and this is going to be done on her terms. 25 August marks my first ever 90-day stretch of continuous chastity. She’s kept me locked in this MaleChastityNow cage 100.0% of the time since the morning of 27-May.

She teased that she might not even remove the cage at all. She said she can upgrade me to the new MCN security screw without releasing me. She won’t tell, and I’m not allowed to ask.

Then the third key would be handed to me. She sealed the third MCN hex away in steel with a green plastic numbered seal to make it tamperproof. This will be my emergency key. I promised would only use it in an unexpected situation. I have a safe-word. That is, if I actually need her to unlock me.

My physical frustration and denial-fueled delirium isn’t a reason. I never need to cum. I can stay locked. My cage is not my concern anymore. She will decide. And so, I don’t ever need to break that seal. Only if I have some health-related reason, and she’s not present. And, I don’t want to break the seal.

So, with all that said, in just 9 days, she will celebrate my 90th day of continuous chastity. Or my first 90 days (she won’t say). And she will finally truly become my keyholder, in a very real way.

I am grateful for the coincidence. I’m so glad MCN started offering their own keys now. In May, I had told my wife that she could keep me caged and denied as long as she wanted. The arrival of these MCN keys suddenly let me give her complete control over my chastity.

I proved I can wear MaleChastityNow’s chastity indefinitely. My keyholding wife tells me she has no plan to release me. She doesn’t need to. And now, she can enforce my chastity with these new keys.

I’m finally diving down the rabbit hole. Wish me luck!

tecolote, Alceste, Kat9s toy and 15 others like this.
  2. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    Good luck

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. gdfox2000

gdfox2000 Junior Member

Construction
    Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    These screws are the same size 8 32 as the Mature Metal screws . I wonder if they will work with the MM devices? They really look fool proof.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    good luck, hope it works out for you both

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on reaching what you wanted. I hope it leads to everything you and her desire. Good luck and enjoy.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:32 PM
    A dream and a nightmare all wrapped up together. I have always wondered if that tank that holds all of that frustration and denial fueled delirium is bottomless or if there actually is a point where it actually tops off and starts to just overflow. errr or maybe that is just the constant dribble that happens after the 2-3 week mark.

Sounds like you will be on quite the roller coaster for the next 9 days, Can't wait to hear what happens.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  7. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! Those new screws look perfect. Might have to get one for my contender. Hadn’t seen them yet so thanks!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  8. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    Any particular reason why you converted? The new key and screw don't look any more secure than the previous and I wouldn't say the new key is wearable as jewelry though I guess it would fit better on a key chain.

9. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The MCN high security cage-to-base ring screw is 3/8" long and will work with your MM chastity device.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Congratulations on your advancement!

12. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    Her knowledge of various locks is quite impressive. Maybe she could be a future local business owner. A locksmith for cocks, a cocksmith. It would probably be an amazing community service/ business venture.

Slave to Wife and Peter Rabbit like this.
  13. sublime3070

sublime3070 tempest

Consultant
    Bedfordshire UK
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    Congratulations on taking that next step.. Your wife sounds like she's really embracing being your keyholder and you will have such a journey over the coming weeks and months. I hope that you both enjoy.

14. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Congratulations, Peter!

15. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone! I really appreciate the support. Today is the day. In this past week she suggested:

“Maybe you’ll ask me to keep you Forever

I was floored.

But she tells me it doesn’t matter what I say. My cage is not my concern. It’s not in my hands anymore.

16. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    My wife did not unlock me yesterday.
    She extended my chastity until Friday.

That way I’ll have spent a full summer season, a quarter of the year continuously caged without a break.

She did not promise any orgasms on Friday. She doesn’t know when that will happen again (which is a frightening implicit threat).

But she did promise to remove my MCN GlansArmor cage. Maybe only for a minute. Or 15 minutes.

But on Friday she will swap out the old screws for the new MCN lock system.

0EA3412B-94D9-40FA-B1B2-411DA48524CD.jpeg
    9FD85AF8-3728-45AC-AF24-942F9231BA46.jpeg
    0E3226F1-8372-439C-A646-0D91DA102A47.jpeg
    D84811CA-0476-475D-8095-780C2BF1D7F2.jpeg

She did however test the keys.
    I didn’t get to touch. She let me watch.
    (This is new for me, and it made me squirm to have so little control!)

She took the Contender I’m not wearing (I regret I have only one cock to cage... and I’m wearing the GlansArmor).

She removed the old screws, and replaced them with the new proprietary keyed ones.

The screws looked even nicer in real life. They are 302 stainless and look very nice and shiny. The 8-32 screws look solid and not easily stripped.

My wife has zero problem inserting the keyed bit into the screw’s special keyway. The tolerancing must be well done because once mated, the bit and screw stayed seated together very well.

The threads worked great with my (well used) Contender. Once fastened she let me hold the snug little cage I’m not wearing.

Mark has good process control. The PA mount on my Contender and a GlansArmor are the same dimensions. I held them together and can see the new keyed screw will both seat nicely in the “cup” portion, in both depth and width. Also the length was spot on.

These new screws will secure me in my GlansArmor just fine once she decides to unfasten me on Friday after 93 days. That screw head hasn’t been loosened or tightened in 91 days now, and I’m impressed how solid this mount and fastening design has been for “long term” chastity.

The PA mount has no opportunity to twist to cause the screw to be loosened. With it being cupped in there, there no hope of loosening it without that special keyed driver.

I never even got to touch the new keys.

Someday she’ll put me back in my balltrap Contender. Then I’ll be interested to see how well the built-in lockwasher works with the basering mount.

4599AAFB-60F9-4A2D-B254-A36CC60FCFC5.jpeg
    I have to be patient as she’s leading on this. I can’t just play with all the new toys like I used to.

I never really had a problem with the basering screw, but I know some people find themselves with a screw loose! :p And that’s not just from going insane from denial! ;)

tecolote likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice