& dripping Cum (Cum eating Question)

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gianni Smith, Aug 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Gianni Smith

Gianni Smith Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Ok so I recently have been locked up from my GF/mistress. 7 days in to 3 week lock up. Then I have the opportunity to cum if I swallow it Then back in the cage for a month.
    Since being locked, edged a few times, teased like crazy, I drip a hand full of super white cum on occasion. I licked it up with no problems. Side note: I'm normally the one after cumming that will run for the Hills. Not a fan of the taste at all and after an orgasm begins the fight...
    Question when you are milked with no touching does your cum taste different??
    If it was this easy after an orgasm I'd be the best sub ever... Lol I guess everything cums with a price..
    I'm not looking forward to swallowing in 14 days at all but I was told this is the new rule for now on if I want to orgasm again cage of not..

So anyone notice the difference in taste??

G42G likes this.
  2. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    I recently had to eat mine for the first time, and I didn't find it terrible. The anticipation was the worst part. Not sure about the milking. We haven't made it that far yet.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  3. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    For me the taste of precum is good and a little sweet. The taste of my actual cum is not very plesant! Although the mindset does help, if after a real orgasm I don't want to taste anything. If its been a milking or just pre cum I am still horny so I have no problem with it.

4. Gianni Smith

Gianni Smith Member

Local Time:
    I'm agree with you. It seems to me like if it's expelled without penile stimulation it tastes and smells different.

njcuckold and Wade like this.
  5. njcuckold

njcuckold Active member

House Subby
    USA
    Local Time:
    I do not mind the taste of my precum which is just a slippery salty texture. My semen after being in chastity thickens up, often having bits of jelly or small little clumps with a chalkier taste which for me makes it difficult to actually swallow.

Ron33 and Gianni Smith like this.
  6. ray-69

ray-69 Member

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    You could give it a try with/in a delicate glass of white wine ;)
    Cheers ray69

Ron33 likes this.
  7. 90731

90731 Member

US
    Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    To answer your question, yes, I notice the taste difference.

I experience the same feelings that others here have posted and after my orgasm. I want to run for the hills also. But, my wife said if this is the lifestyle you want, this is how it is going to be. So the last two times, actually two time before the last time we had sex, she made me eat it. The first was eating her pussy after I came in her doggie style. The second time she told me to lay on the floor and she squared over my face and she removed her hand. Holy smokes!!! That was difficult. I was so turned on that she chose to have me lay down and was really taking control, but I am a HEAVY cummer. Like an unbelievably crazy amount. Small cock, but LOTS of cum. It was overwhelming. She drug her pussy all over my open mouth and had quite a bit on her hand and told me to stick my tongue out. I did and got another handful. I’ll be honest, every second that went by, I got more and more grossed out. But, this is the life we chose and there are training periods and this is that, just a training period. Then it will be common place after repeated training sessions... I hope.

The irony is and has always been, when my wife goes out to fuck a huge cock, I am dying to eat their cum. DYING! I attack her pussy like I have a deadly disease and her pussy and his cum is the antidote. Of course, I have NOT cum yet, so my mind set is completely different. It makes me think of how the male mind works and what causes such a shift from being willing crawl through broken glass into a tub of rubbing alcohol and then through 18” of snow for 1000 feet two eat her bulls cum from her well fucked pussy and wouldn’t chose to eat my own if my lips were on fire. Interesting our mind is.

G42G and PeturKitty 58 like this.
  8. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    For me Precum I could eat ll day... And after orgasm, like you and most men, I want to run for the hills and want nothing to do worh cum.
    It’s been 115 days since allowed a real orgasm so I haven’t had to eat while enduring a drop. I have however have been given two ruined orgasms by the Mrs. and made to eat it all. Without proper orgasm, whether it’s ruined or one is prostate milked, the desire to obey and eat it all is deep within.
    However, for me the two occasions of my ruined and eating cum were totally different for me in my mind.
    The first one, Mrs. S edged and jerked me until I got close and all stimulation stopped. She held out her hand and it all just streamed into her hand. After extracting, she held her hand up to my face and said be a good boy and eat it. I happily did and loved it.
    The second time I didn’t care for as much and I think I know why..
    Instead of her hand, this time she placed a saucer in front of me and did the same thing. When I got close she told me to make sure I was over the saucer. Once again, completely ruined, it just oozed out and onto the cold saucer. She promptly told me to lock it alll up. Unlike when I ate it all from her hand, this time the semen had cooled from the coldness of the saucer.
    Possibly psychological, but I did not enjoy it. But I did as told and cleaned the saucer. The coldness of it made me not want it again.
    So I’ve learned that even when ruined and the desire to eat my cum is there, different scenarios mess with my head when it comes to actually desiring to eat it.
    With that said, I’ve been told I’ll always have to eat it when I’m given ruined or a real one, which may be awhile still.

9. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    One of My sissies prefers eating cum from a milking rather then an orgasm. She said the cum from an orgasm the texture seems to bother her. While a milking it is more watery and better to eat a it's more palatable.

MistressS

10. Her-servent-for-LIFE

Local Time:
    7:09 AM
    Well for us I look at it this way. Before chastity my wife would give me a BJ to completion and swallow with out complaining so if she can do it and the whole load, I guess I can do it also not saying it's great but it's what the mistress wants and I chose this life style sooooo bottoms up

G42G, 296512741, Mojoman and 2 others like this.
  11. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:
    I'm hoping I can get my Wife/KH on board with the milking soon . Baby steps.

Jail Bird likes this.
  12. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Join the club! My wife told me to not let it get cold it's better warm. Eating our cum is very submissive act. Your wife will be proud of you! Just once in my life I would like to see what's it like to get it directly from the source.:) like women do. I don't want to suck a guy off but would love to feel what's like to have it shot in my mouth and down my throat.

13. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    3:09 AM
    I would love one day to have a real cock cum in my mouth. I need to get better at cleaning up my own cum. Lady V said its a turn on for her to see me do it

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  14. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    I think if your partner is involved with the process and it looks like they are enjoying the process it will be a lot easier for you to do.

Sissy Mattie and Wade like this.
  15. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I’ve had fantasies about being forced to do this, but my KH thinks that it is gross, so it’s not likely to happen for me.

16. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    I agree with most you guys. If it’s milked or ruined, I don’t have as much trouble doing it. But after a real orgasm , the male mind changes and we want nothing to do with the distasteful chore.
    For us it’s a hard rule, any cum is eaten by me. My Wife/Mistress hasn’t tasted my cum in years, and every single release is lapped up by me. Or feed in some humiliating way.
    She love’s to watch and mock me about how disgusting it is. Witch makes it even harder to do. So will even make gagging noise so it’s even more humiliating and degrading.
    She loves this type of training and says it will never end.
    Thankfully I only go through cum training now ever six months, but it is a every second day session. But lasts of six completions to her satisfaction, for the 7th to be allowed inside her. Of course I’m not allowed to cum in her, so the end is pulling out and cumming on her ass crack and licking it from there. Boy I love her demands and control. Thanks my Queen

17. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    I absolutely agree. Most women have endured mouthfuls of cum during their relationships and, I suspect, only a small percentage of them really like it. So if a woman has been asked to take control and be dominant, she can get a bit of payback if she wants to. Us guys need to man-up and lick-up.

18. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:
    You can always self milk.

You can always self milk.

Guest 3972, Sissy Mattie and Wade like this.
  19. Wade

Wade Active member

Local Time:

20. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Well put!

BigCockTinyCage, G42G and Susanstoy91 like this.
  21. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    I've tasted cum from another man's cock before and I have to admit I liked it. I've also tasted my own and didn't care for it, but it had cooled off by then so maybe the temp does make a difference.

We aren't at the stage where I am being told to eat my cum yet. In fact, I'm not even sure there is a "we" anymore but that's a story for another time.

Sissy Mattie and Wade like this.
  22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    They will taste different as they are different fluids, madam has only once had me eat my own, she did want to feed me her bulls, but he wouldn’t let her take the condom.

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  23. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I have been cleaning up my pre-cum since the start. I like the taste of it(Like I have a choice). My Wife(KH) still hasn't made me eat my own load yet, but tells me it could be the next one. I told her I will if she wants me to. I think she is just playing with me, not telling me when it's going to happen...

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  24. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    I personally fantasize about when my wife @TimidKeyHolder has forced me to lick her after. I find that it puts me in my place and a great way to assert her power over me. I hate doing it if I am aloud to fully cum, but before I cum I am more than willing to. Post nut clarity is real!
    I personally am in love with my wife’s power over me and hope that she will incorporate it more in her training, I am a much better man and lover when I am kept in my place.

25. Jail Bird

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Well put cb1984. I never realized how much better of a man I could be to my wife until she took over and locked up my penis. That locked chunk of steel will change you for the better!

Whiskeymike, cb1984 and Sexy Slave 69 like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. male chastity cum eating

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice