Fleshlight Denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HisFreakySide, Aug 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    5:43 PM
    A few years ago, my wife gifted me a fleshlight for my birthday. Before chastity became a constant in our lives, this was always a fun toy to have around. Occasionally she would use it as a fun way to finish me off, but it mostly saw action whenever one of us had to travel without the other. Well at the start of this year, chastity became a 24/7 fixture, and our fleshlight has been out of commission ever since. There was one night in which she mercilessly teased the tip of my caged dick with it, however, I was not allowed penetration (much less an unlocking/release).

She is still deciding whether or not my permanent PIV-denial should include fake pussies like our fleshlight. As much as it pains me, I have to say there is something very thrilling about her enforcing yet another type of denial. And regardless of her decision, she likes the idea of keeping it in the drawer (as opposed to throwing it out) just to torment me.

I'm curious what you all think... Would you include banning fleshlights during periods of PIV-denial? Do you keep certain toys around despite not being allowed to use them?

bknd90, tegelad, Gigaman and 3 others like this.
  2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    6:43 PM
    My wife lets me use a fleshlight once in a while but she is present and holding it for me, and I don’t get an O. She calls it my girlfriend. I think that being reduced to fucking a fake pussy is very thrilling, especially if the real thing is right in front of you and you are not allowed to have it.

On a side note @BKwife will allow PIV sex once in a while, she says that I need to remember what I am missing. I think she read something saying that if you never give them PIV or let them out of Chastity then it becomes hopeless for them and they stop trying To get the get the golden carrot (a release). It works for us.

Rectrix, Bound4life, cogman and 6 others like this.
  3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    There is a video (on Xtube?) where a man wearing chastity is allowed to penetrate a Fleshlight while wearing his cage. His hands appear to be unavailable and his cage doesn't allow deep penetration so he keeps slipping out all the while gasping.

I thought it was silly until I watched it to the end. His cage was overflowing with his desire, he was left unsatisfied and breathing heavily. I was profoundly turned on by that idea and wish I had the courage to suggest it to my wife.

That whole scenario was such a paradox of being treated to your favorite meal and only being allowed to sit at the table and smell the aromas. She let him expend the energy to get all wound up but he couldn't complete the act. It feels like a great example of denial that would be hard to deal with on a regular basis.

4. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I think both @Gigaman and @Doug Scibor have it right. I also saw that video and it was fantastic. I think the tease of fleshlight and the resulting denial will go a long way to adding to your chastity pleasure, which as we all know is somewhat paradoxical. Also, for her, the availability of the fleshlight to tease you gives her a lot of flexibility and (importantly) control over the situation.

BTW, congrats on your situation. Sounds like you have a very aware and engaged wife who looks out for you.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM
    My madam considered getting a flesh light so she wouldn’t have to touch my penis, but she just banned penile stimulation instead.

6. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    11:43 PM
    This is one I am considering, seems like a fun toy to tease with. I might get one, when the time is right.

7. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Love to see that vid. Looked around and many out there but can’t find that particular one. Mrs. said if I’m lucky, my fleshlight will be the only PIV I will ever get from now on.

8. Surrendered

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I just found this vid and watched. Wow he was so frustrated. When his caged dick finally slipped on for a bit, I watched as he helplessly humped the fleshlight only to slip out again. Swollen in his cage and left with only blue balls and straining against his cage. Completely defeated and left full.

9. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    @Surrendered - Please share the link you found. I think many of us would like to revisit that video.

10. Surrendered

Kentucky
    Local Time:
  11. HisFreakySide

Local Time:
    I appreciate the feedback on this thread, especially the aforementioned video! It's pretty much a certainty that we'll be keeping our fleshlight in order to enhance my desperation & frustration while caged.

I guess the real question is whether or not I'll be allowed penetration during the increasingly-rare times I'm unlocked or allowed an orgasm. With most things in life, we try to stay away from an "all or nothing" mindset, but PIV-denial is a very strict exception and the fleshlight may be a little too close to the real thing for her liking. Ultimately, it's her call to make, but it's great to hear about others in similar situations.

Rectrix likes this.
  12. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Bingo! I, too, have a "girlfriend", and it is exciting to be told by your wife/KH to go pleasure your girlfriend while she watches. And if you treat your girlfriend well enough, then maybe you can fuck her. Afterward, you must clean her up gently and carefully put her away.

Rectrix and sapper814 like this.
  13. HisFreakySide

Local Time:
    There's a handful of videos out there in which the mistress/keyholder instructs her sub to fuck an inflatable doll (Mysticalphoto on PH has a bunch of these). Don't think my wife would be into that, but it does look incredibly humiliating!

14. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    That is the exact video I had in mind. Thanks for finding it. Once you start watching, you cannot stop until it is over. Seeing it again, I remember the first time when I watched it cheering for the poor guy. "You can do it, keep trying."

Seeing other men naked isn't my thing but this is must see chastity teasing. He was shaking at the very end. So hot and if only I could convince my wife to make this part of our world.

Surrendered likes this.
  15. Chuck

Chuck Member

British Columbia, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:43 PM
  16. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    10:43 PM

Very similar to us.
    Sometimes I'm to use the fleshlight but I'm instructed how fast or show or how deep to push and when to finish , It can be fun this way but nothing compares to her.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. sapper814

sapper814 Texan in Canada

Engineer
    Houston, TX
    Local Time:
    Very frustrating when the wife lays down or bends over with the Fleshlight between her legs and lets me fuck her vicariously through the Fleshlight just mere inches away from the real deal. What a fucking tease!

lockedUp24byKH likes this.
  18. Surrendered

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    My wife has told me fleshlight is the only “pussy” I’ll ever get from now on. I haven’t orgasmed in 115 days so who knows when I’ll “get some”. As tight as fleshlights are and having been so long, I’m sure I’ll be a two pump chump☺️

Rectrix likes this.
  19. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    Very interesting concept. I can only imagine the change in power dynamics.

20. Doug Scibor

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    They make different sizes and textures of Fleshlight sleeves. You could also go very slow or thrust once every 10 seconds. Lots of ways to make it last or never finish at all.

21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    So is this toy really that good? never tried one and find it hard to believe it would work well.

sapper814 likes this.
  22. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I had one, and I’d say yes, it really is good. The material they use really does a good job of simulating the feel of a vagina, except for the warmth of a woman. And as a fairly lightweight handheld toy, allows for LOTS of play options.

I would recommend one easily.

For solo play it has one downside.....cleaning up after the post-orgasm drop is kind of a bummer, though a creative partner could easily come up with some delightful alternatives to make even that chore part of the scene.

Surrendered and HisFreakySide like this.
  23. HisFreakySide

Local Time:
    Completely agree with @BarbCD's assessment, it's definitely worth having one. You can even buy lube with a warming effect in order to bring the sensation just a little bit closer to the real deal.

Surrendered likes this.
  24. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    At the risk of “TMI”, I’ll add this as its kind of related to the “taste your own cum” thread elsewhere. Like many others, I REALLY wanted to be forced to taste my own, but my wife has no desire to have me do that, and I couldn’t force myself to after cumming via masturbation.

But I realized the silicone fleshlight sleeve is VERY stretchy....and yes, you can see where this is going. :) It was indeed possible to masturbate myself with the sleeve and suck my own cum through the sleeve while orgasming.

just sayin’......

Rectrix likes this.
  25. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    That was painful to watch. I was rooting for him, could feel his desperation start to ramp up at the 40 second mark. My wife did something like that to me. She unlocked me and let me masturbate to a happy ending if I could finish before a random timer went off. Neither of us knew how long I had. I had just started when the alarm went off after only 6 seconds. She laughed and I had to go back in the cage. Fun and games at home.

Doug Scibor and Surrendered like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice