Online chastity

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by ashes1334, Aug 1, 2020.

1. ashes1334

ashes1334 Long term member

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Read through the thread Lucy posted in regard to online chastity and end goal. Having been locked online and trying a hand at keyholding I think I can agree more often than not it isn't rewarding.

Can't tell you how many lockees I've had stop communicating suddenly only to reach out to me the next day to say oh sorry the device was causing me problems I had to unlock. Meanwhile their emlalock session is still running as if they never unlocked. Why not reach out to your holder if you're having problems? I can unlock you. Quick to show how many toys you have but with health concerns no communication. And the session kept running.

It's why I don't believe most long term lock up sessions online. That's just one example that's happened many times.

On the flip side. Being a lockee you realize there's almost no female keyholders. The ones that's do exist online have so many subs you can't really expect an individualized session. And it's not a critique. It just is. I understand it.

On the other hand I've found most male keyholders overbearing. Do I really need to send a verification pic every 45 minutes because you're horny? I have things to do, people to talk to to, meals to eat. Give it a rest. Lol sorry I've just found it frustrating. Felt like venting. Anyways, good luck.

Really though, an in person keyholder has got to be the way to go. Am I crazy or have you experienced the same thing?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    It is very hard to keep going as a self-locking or online. Since you control time and conditions, it is a challenge to keep doing it. Never done emalock, as it seemed like an unnecessary layer. Agree about real kh. for me it would need to have an in person component.

3. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    There are female holders on EL, a few that are seriously interested in being a part of 'your' chastity journey... Many more than that are just out to be brats, then the rest are either 'fake'/guys pretending to be female, or there are some that found the site as a way to make a quick buck trying out the FINDOM thing which very few would be interested in, I'm not.
    It takes a LOT of effort on the lockee's part to get to know a potential holder online...
    Fortunately, my holder and I met in person before chastity was a thing for me, or for her. We got to know each other and discovered our roles and have used EL for a 'key management tool', and a playful way for her to own the clock.. It does give her a chance to give me 'tasks', like posting verification pictures although they are expected off-site whenever she wants to see my bits locked :p ... The site is a tool for us, and while we don't live near each other any more, it's a simple place for the combination for 'her lockbox' to be stored...
    It's a place to have human interaction beyond the lockee/KH relationship... It's also a place for many to actually feel they are surrendering their key, and actually doing it. A place to meet potential holders and give it a try...
    Yea, there are a lot of holders and lockees there that are insanely fake, they are 'sent there' as part of a task to set up an account and start a session, then poof, they disappear. It happens....
    Anyway, for those interested in some place to store a combo with a clock without all the bells and whistles or human interaction, https://keyholder.r307.com/ is my go-to site. Many self-bondage adventures have had their combos on there! I trust the site, it's quite simple, and the random parts are truly random... Every time I've used it with a random-output, it has been quite random indeed!
    Okay... Best of luck? Sorry no clear answer or roster of the 'real' ones on EL... It is what it is and just takes patience and effort to find what you are looking for!

4. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    For sure it can be useful. Just more often than not, in my own experience it has been a bust. On both sides. As a lockee I've had people adopt to get the holder session achievement and then not communicate. Or add 99 games required per day and peace out.

As a holder, everything I've already said above. It's too easy to cheat. They don't delete the combination pic. Or do a combination photo and who knows if they even put the set of keys inside the box. It's like once they've gotten a certain amount of attention they unlock. And keep it going until you catch them. Or continue running the session after you've caught them. I can't stand it lol. I think I've wiped my hands clean if it. I congratulate those for whom it works out for. And I really liked it at first. But man. Uhg.

5. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Eh. Maybe it's me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I thought I was a pretty cool holder.
    With all my subs I offered an agreement.
    It was, if you get to the point where you absolutely can't take being locked anymore let me know. Within and up to 24 hours I would remove all remaining time. But just before then I would message them one more time and and ask if they were really sure they wanted to end their session. And if they changed their mind I would extend the duration to a timeframe of my choosing. Lockees still left early.

I had one good one. And after the session he admitted if I had had him locked any longer he knew how to break into his lock box. Lol I'm telling you it's a lot bs.

6. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Also, word of advice to any one new to emlalock. Consider a realistic duration. It's hard to think straight when you're all excited about it. But consider that most people aren't who they say they are. Even a findom on there could just as easily be a guy.

When anyone can adopt your session, are you really willing to be locked for over a year with no max duration for someone online that you will most likely never meet in person, and, you're not even quite sure who they really are? Ok, I'm off my soap box now. Have a great day!

7. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    HA, that's the same for lockees and holders alike on any online site or even in 'real life'....
    There are plenty that show up, create an account, declare that they just got their device (or have been at it for a while) and suddenly want permanent chastity or something ridiculous like a year or even a month. There are, too, holders that insist on something like the same of even a novice or newcomer.... It's not just unrealistic, it's stupid....
    Anyway... you don't have to have a person on there as a holder, although it can make things interesting and be fun, with the right person....
    Best of luck!

8. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Definitely and thank you! I've done self lockups on both chastikey and emlalock but it kind has that if a tree falls in a forest effect. Lol. Human element is more exciting. I think where I'm at now is is definitely introduce it in a relationship but very hesitant about randomly online.

9. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Never thought of it quite like that :p
    I'd encourage you to find more of a 'play partner' than a dominate keyholder and see what you come up with. Oftentimes it is more fun to share an experience? IDK...

10. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Lol right? If an unknown member is locked and doesn't orgasm does anyone really care? I'll keep looking in my free time I guess.

11. HiddenVariable23

HiddenVariable23 New member

DMV Region, US
    Local Time:
    I think searching for a play partner is exactly what you need to do. I had a couple of 'hands-off' lockup sessions where I was more of one person in a group, and they weren't very fun. I didn't have any ability to share the experience with someone, and it felt kinda silly after a while.

When I found someone who was actually interested in establishing a dynamic, it was much better. Probably equally important was that they were super into getting pictures/videos of me and sending pictures/videos of themselves to me during the lockup. I don't think I'd enjoy a dynamic if there wasn't something I could do long-distance that the other person really enjoyed. Nor would I enjoy it if that thing I did for them wasn't something I was also into -- good thing I turned out to be an exhibitionist, I guess.

12. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    Do you still lock for them?

13. HiddenVariable23

HiddenVariable23 New member

DMV Region, US
    Local Time:
    No, I don't anymore. It lasted for quite a while and was great the whole time, but it also showed where the limitations of online play was. I realized that I moved past online play for the most part. We talked it over, decided there wasn't an in-person arrangement we could come to, and parted ways.

That was before coronavirus, of course...

14. ashes1334

Mall Santa
    North Pole
    Local Time:
    I kinda figured, that's how it tends to go. But at least you had some fun so it was a worthwhile experience.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice