...what's your experience once it goes beyond a couple of weeks?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrFlashKat, Aug 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    ....My partner/KH and I have been, through choice, now been living together for 4 months (together for over a year)....aside from the usual adjustments and a few minor bumps in the road it's going really well, we're happy and in love. Both working largely from home in Covid UK, although I travel 2 days a week and both dealing with the conditions in the UK at the moment. We've always had a kink element to our relationship from the very beginning and have explored, enjoyed and indulged and explored D/s dynamics of various configurations (we both switch) ....for there past 17 days I have been locked (I'm allowed to sleep without a cage sometimes and it's removed for some sporting activities - I'm always immediately re-locked though).
    I haven't (been allowed to) cum for 19 days....we're both enjoying it a lot....it's new ground for both of us.

I have to say, I'm finding it intense. Intense and prolonged feelings of submissiveness....desperate horniness, desperate to get this thing off my cock sometimes....feeling hopeless and resigned that it's locked there!! This morning snuggling in bed She was asking me about that. I was explaining that my mind is full of sexual fantasies in which I am acting submissively to Her, thoughts of cuckolding, feminisation, her degrading me, referring to my tiny useless cock etc....at one moment after sharing a bunch of these fantasies I said...and I think of never being allowed to cum and always being locked. She said "Yes, I think it's gonna be like that" :eek::oops:;):cool::sos::lockkey:

Now, whether it is or isn't like that ( I suspect ultimately not as we have other fantasies too) but perhaps it will endure for some time to come......regardless, I feel like not only is the FLR developing and taking shape but I'm entering into new ground with how horny-frustrated I am, how submissive I'm feeling and how I am experiencing going beyond 19 days (today) which is the longest I have ever been without cumming whist locked.....I think we will be going at least a few weeks further and who knows (apart from Her!!)...maybe more than that.

For those of you who have experienced this move to something longer/more established....this deepening of submissiveness .....I'd really appreciate how you have experienced it and how you have managed it....the constant awareness of my locked cock...does that ever diminish....does the horniness dampen?

I'd love to hear your experiences.

Rogu likes this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    5:02 AM
    You adjust over time and it just becomes normal. Horniness doesn't really go away, but the desperation for orgasm does.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    6:02 AM
    I recently did a 78 day stretch without orgasm. The desire to cum varied in intensity over that time and the submissiveness built. I was not always caged but the willingness to surrender control of my own pleasure to my Mistress never wavered. You adapt to those feelings of repressed orgasm and sort of replace it with the commitment of submission to Her. The cage becomes like a security blanket, where it's presence makes you feel more connected to Her power. It was amazing when She gave me permission to finally cum. But as exciting as it was, the thought was in my head, how long will She make me wait for the next one? As someone who craves submission, this power exchange is what ultimately fuels me. Good luck and enjoy.

esposoEsclavo, Wade, alfred and 4 others like this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When we play, I'm always locked up for long periods - weeks or months, in at the moment, years.
    For me, the arousal never really goes away. It ebbs and returns, and I like to surf the arousal/frustration waves. Some weeks I'm busy at work and don't think about it much. Or I have projects around the house, and sex isn't at the front of my head. But there's always a little simmer, a little bit of background, and it takes almost no time to get me back into the mood.

Alceste and Rectrix like this.
  5. Deleted member 75752

Still waiting on my first cage, man I hate USPS.

Have been on Honor System for 3-4 months now. I am currently on day 23 and I have found that after two weeks, for me it got easier.

I learned a lot in the first three months like take a shower and get washed up and then get the hell out of there and no edging. I know my limit but when you get close to it, the temptation is too great.

I also learned that an orgasm is just not worth it and that is helping me hold out. I need to cum at some point but I can do without the depression and having to start over.

Just think about the negative aspects of an orgasm and let that help you through.

steelwaiting likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    It was when I passed the 3 week mark the horniness peaked, having already having experience with anal play I grabbed a toy and hoped for some relief, and have been doing to ever since, but even after the horniness remains, you just become used to it and work with it.

7. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Too cute! I hope for your immediate sake, that she was rolling with your conversation! I'm sure she's got a lot of thoughts and will take time to play through them. "be careful what you wish for"!!! Even if it's just fantasy talk, if you ask for too much all at once, you might get everything you ask for! Take it easy and let things evolve!
    If you weren't horny and frustrated, it would be more like body jewelry and less of an erection-stopping chastity device!
    Each man goes through phases, I'm pretty sure of that, for me it's about 7-10 days of a cycle from being locked, horny, less horny for about 5 days, then it ramps back up again, horny for a couple of days then a rest period where I'm not as physically and emotionally 'wanting' and feeling like I need to be free and have sexual release. This is an on-going cycle and every 3rd or 4th time its a lot more intense....
    My first experience with surrendering my key was after a couple 1-2 week stints and turned into a 47 day 'marathon session'... That really proved a lot for 'us' as far as realizing the cycle, and pushing past it. It wasn't easy! After that, wow, it got easier and really started me on my chastity journey where 'long term' turned from 'weeks' to 'months'....
    Due to COVID-US, this year started off with the likelihood of fairly frequent releases... but it's been since February for me!!! Breaking my 'record' isn't a goal, but an interesting twist... Next time she pushes/encourages me to 'break my record' might wind up being a year! Who knows.... Yikes...
    Anyway.... be patient, have fun, and figure out your own limitations! I'm pretty sure you'll find that they aren't nearly as impossible to reach as you may imagine!

steelwaiting and Headtrip like this.
  8. Kept for her

Kept for her Active member

Local Time:
    After a few weeks it gets easier. Tbh tho when I’m unlocked for cleaning and grooming the thoughts of an orgasm are there and it’s tempting for sure. So far, I’ve been able to push thru the temptations

9. steelwaiting

steelwaiting Active member

ireland
    Local Time:
    I've been locked with no unlocking since march 14th. I have been crazy horny the last few days. I looked at my poor imprisoned cock and I felt quite sad for it, stuck in its little cage. The other day while shopping I needed the loo. Amazingly I went to the urinals, completely forgetting I was caged.

I'm no longer caged by my choice, that was a massive game changer. My wife has the only key, it won't be coming off any time soon.

spider203, remyruff and MrFlashKat like this.
  10. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    The thing is I haven't really been asking for much...this is what makes what's happening at the moment so interesting. I have barely ever asked for being allowed to cum in the lock up period (the couple of times I have she's just laughed at me cruelly and said "I don't think so".

Also...we were chatting over cooking dinner earlier about how our relationship has been....the honeymoon period, the long distance part, the moving in together...the 'bumps in the road' when mu desire for PIV was outstripping hers by some factor and causing tension....then she said..."and yeah....it's been really good since you've been locked up"...then smiled at me!!

Yesterday the kids went out for an hour and a half which prompted an unscripted play session. She unlocked me and required PIV..... it was VERY HARD not to cum and she delighted in the agony of that for me....when I had been groaning in the utter desperation and discomfort of fucking, being full of pleasure...wanting to cum and not allowing myself to. She instructed me, out of nowhere, to pull out and lock the cage back on again. She then proceeded to slap my face repeatedly as she instructed me to finger fuck my own arse whist she gave herself 2 orgasms with her wand.

Kept for her and Rectrix like this.
  11. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    11:02 PM
    I have yet to go beyond about the 2 week mark between orgasms, but have gone from 2-4 per week (PIV, oral or masturbation) to just 1 for the past 3 weeks in a row. Usually about 2-3 days post orgasm (so yesterday / today) I start to climb back up in hornyness level but I actually find having the cage on, knowing I can't do much about it, actually helps keep things in check (somewhat). Would this change if I went longer than a few weeks, undoubtedly, but that hasn't happened (yet).

I would like to give locktober a crack, will have a chat about this with my wife. She hasn't yet taken the physical keys to my cage but has dabbled in tease/denial and also refused to unlock me when normally we'd be having PiV. The potential is there for her to partake in this, but I would hope its not a "lock and forget" period.

I can't imaging being allowed PIV and not cumming. I have found myself less prone to cum quickly than previously (which I find strange in itself) so am somewhat confident I could enjoy some PIV, but I doubt it would be enough for her to orgasm (her orgasms are usually sorted before PIV thru oral/toys). Probably as a torture method only I suspect.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  12. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    It’s amazing how everyone’s experiences and stories are uniquely theirs.

Independence Day was my first release both from my cage and allowing to cum in 91 days, my longest to date. However my incredible keyholder loved the experience so much I’ve been told my next release will be the next Independence Day (2021). What complicated that is I have a rhythm, every other time is infinitely more intense. Which is this current run, and she loves it and now a month in she’s starting to suggest that she’s changed her mind and I’ll never get to cum again. Time will tell.

as for the emotions, they are all over the map (CoVid induced stress doesn’t help) the two things I know for a fact:
    1) my spectacular keyholder has my ABSOLUTE attention. I can’t fantasize about, picture or even look at any other woman, zero interest I am truly all her’s.
    2) my submissive desire means even when there are conflicts/turmoil in the relationship I need to be touching/cuddling her as soon as possible, which results in really quick resolutions.

More in my journal as the year unfolds.

Enjoy the journey, every twist and turn brings an exciting new horizon.

ray-69 likes this.
  13. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    Interestingly this morning when I woke, one of my first thoughts was that I needed to get my cage on because it felt 'right' to have it there.(I'm currently allowed to uncage just before sleep and relic in the morning - but not touching my cock) ... believe me this is NOT how I usually think!!

Today I haven't cum for 21 days. The longest by a few days. There's no promise or discussion about cumming ahead.

14. Kept for her

Local Time:

15. Kept for her

Local Time:
    That sounds exciting and very hot.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  16. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    12:02 PM
    First of all, congrats on your first deep dive into chastity.
    Second, the only thing you should be worried about is your KH losing interest and her kinky energy fizzling out.
    If you're lucky and it doesn't happen, accept this as the new normal and live out the dream.

MrFlashKat and remyruff like this.
  17. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    This is correct. It's been nearly a year since my last orgasm(or real erection even). It's just a part of me now. I've accepted that I'm locked, with no anticipation of release. A lifer, so to speak.

steelwaiting and MrFlashKat like this.
  18. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I find hornyness peaks around 14 days, but is obviously situational.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  19. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Being caged for a while now, I can honestly say the dire urge to orgasm is no longer a thing for me because I never know when she'll be in the mood to allow it. I get horny but not desperate and I enjoy the more frequent feeling of desire.

Our world doesn't change much with me locked and orgasm-free for a month. I'm eager to hear whatever she has to say after two weeks and I stay that way.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    Now on day 31 of an originally scheduled 14 day lock up. When you have your hopes set at 14 days and it slips, you do feel frustrated. When it gets extended another 14 days and when day 28 comes and the release was agreed upon, you get made and feel desperate. I know she was under a great deal of pressure at work so I let it slip and then too hot for her to enjoy herself, you understand but feel desperate. I even offered to relieve myself, but her feeling is my orgasm is something she gives me as a reward.

She has promised this will be the weekend and has given me tasks to perform between now and Saturday. All the fallen branches must be cut and pickup because of the storm, and if everything is done by Saturday Night, I will be rewarded, In fact, she has promised if I finish by 12 noon on Saturday, I can stay out of the cage for 36 hours and have anything from her I desire. My goal, be finished by Friday evening.

So I have gone from resignation, to defeat, to a hunger, and now hope. Guess you can say, I have run the emotion table.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  21. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I have found that I don’t know , after a month, if I want to cum or be caned.

MrFlashKat likes this.
  22. MrFlashKat

MrFlashKat Active member

Local Time:
    Yeah, that's interesting. We had some more playtime last night. It was (mostly) very intimate and loving. She's made me unlock and wanted PIV sex and again delighted in me hardly being able to be in her for more than a brief moment without pulling out and clamping down hard to not cum. Having to admit I couldn't fuck her properly was difficult and also arousing.
    I entered new ground when she ordered me out and locked again.I then heldhheld as she used her wand. Deep (and new) levels of submissiveness....I was fantasising about having another man fuck her as I lay caged next to her, kissing her passionately as we did last night. So weird to meet that part of me. I told her what I was fantasising about...she said "yes I want that too"... Just before she came. The thing is I don't actually want to cum now. I just want her to use me like this... It's interesting and mind-blowing but we both also feel so in love.

After she came and we were chatting, I asked "how long will you keep me caged for?" She responded "forever".... But it was said more as a question to guage my response. When I answered "I'd like that"... She responded "really?" And I could tell that informed her current thinking.

Rogu and Deleted member 75752 like this.
  23. ray-69

ray-69 Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    ..this is actually the best part of the game in my opinion! :)
    cheers
    ray69

MrFlashKat likes this.
  24. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    again, be careful what you wish for!!!
    Forever really is a long time.
    A better question would have been 'do you have any thoughts on how long you would like to keep me caged?' A better statement would be 'I enjoy pleasure, but enjoy you being in control of if/when/how I get to experience it' instead of I don't want to cum again....
    Just my $0.02 on the matter....

MrFlashKat likes this.
  25. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    After 2 weeks I'm horny as hell but I seem to be able to control my orgasms. Before that, I often have a ruined orgasm by accident during a tease session.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice