Out to sea - my weekly ‘captain’s log’

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Neo in Neo, Jul 12, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    about this blog; it’s my intention to chronicle the highs and lows, the raging stores and beautiful sunsets of my year at ‘sea’. hopefully weekly, or as events justify sharing.

It goes without saying, I’m not the captain, that is the role and title of my wonderful keyholder. I’ll strive to ‘log’ the journey she takes me on.

enjoy, and thank you in advance for your support.

2. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Week one of 52

To set-up this week’s blog, I need to brag for a moment; My incredible keyholder is amazing at oral. Seriously, when her lips wrap around my cock it’s instant ecstasy. Even before chastity entered our life, she would bring me to the edge of orgasm in seconds and just hold me there for as long as she wanted. Just seeing that in words highlites how crazy it is that I wanted her lock me up - am I mad?!?

The ‘fireworks’ show she provided me for Independence Day included a reminder of how magical her lips and tongue are. Needless to say, when that lock ‘clicked’ it was with the understanding that it’s going to be a full year, I knew that it was going to be a full year till I feel those lips I’m so obsessed with.

You can only imagine the mental anguish on a locked man when this week (yes with a very fresh recollection of how amazing it feels to cum, I’m told it’s going to be a year) she asks me to drive her to an appointment, on the way as we’re taking she proclaims that she’s amended the timeline stating that it’s going to be ‘at least a year, it could be a lot more’. (And I respond by oozing precum)

And that appointment? She had lip injections done! Those amazing lips are now so much fuller! Just perfect!! Of course emphasized by her bright bold lips stick, a constant reminder of what I’m not getting. A reminder she emphasizes with every straw, popsicle, banana (well you get the point) she has the power to shrink steel!

The way my heart swells with love and entire devotion for my incredible keyholder with every passing moment, it is a sacrifice I am so privileged to make

3. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    The empress has found her new grove.
    Week 2ish of 52.

Well it happened, we made love for hours. We started in missionary position, I love the way her eyes widen and a gasp escapes from her lips as the firm round head slowly stretches her open and slides in. it’s like a drug giving an indescribable high.

We made passionate love for almost 2 hours, constantly changing positions like we were two wild kids in the heat of a rapturous affair. It was so clear that she is already so desperately hungry for the cock that was filling her and bringing her to ever intensifying orgasms.
    There is only one problem with this incredibly sexy scene, my cock was throbbing mercilessly inside of its unforgiving metal home. Oozing and gushing precum with ever sigh and hungry moan.

Oh she loves that strap on, and my tongue that always soothes her afterwards. Which means, she doesn’t need me any more....which is overwhelming, exhilarating, exciting and thrilling....only emotions some one on chastity understand. And we’re only 2 weeks in

sissyboi t and Rectrix like this.
  4. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Week 3&4

Adrift, time moves slowly.

I have become a little negligent on posting my weekly updates. Part of that is being hyper busy, part of that is a feeling of being a bit adrift. There could be an oxymoron in there somewhere.

Last week my delicious keyholder and I hit the inevitable choppy water as three storm fronts collided in front of us (picture George Clooney and Mark Wahlberg on a little fishing boat). Some massive work pressures, challenges and demands, colliding with PMS and tropical depression DRS (denial reality syndrome). Ok, it wasn’t quite the basis for a blockbuster movie, nor was it an unsurvivable storm, but it did get fairly turbulent at times and certainly emotionally taxing, on both of us. I’m not sure how the experience is for the rest of you that are locked for an extended period of denial, but I really need her orgasms, I vicariously live through her. It’s as if, the more pleasure she’s having, the more sustainable denial is. Her perspective isn’t quite the same. And yes, I know, it’s all about her, therefore I need to embrace and give her whatever she wants. However, it also needs to be a sustainable model for long term denial to truly be ultimately rewarding for both parties.

I knew heading out to sea that storms were going to be part of it, and it’s in those stormy waters that denial feels so much more real; exciting, scary, enticing, overwhelming.

Fortunately all those stormfronts seemed to have past leaving us feeling adrift in some fresh new waters. Due to some required interstate travel we’re required to self-isolate for 14 days (2020 is spectacular isn’t it!! Please insert eye roll and deeply sarcastic tone). What an interesting experience, especially going from and the rapid chaotic pace of the week previous to just being stopped. It’s like the hours go fast and the days go so slow. All of that leads to a feeling of being adrift, powerless in a huge sea with nothing to see on any horizon.

This after storm calm has brought with it a beautiful solitude. Some time for staring up at the stars and doing some deep self-reflection. And out of that, a bit of a new exciting playfulness has arisen. My exquisite keyholder has started sending me sporadic memes throughout the day. Photos of her and some very hot naughty quips about my denial, her desires or her desperate need to orgasm. Let’s just say, as an incredibly attractive woman, her photo tied to those statements of reality, oh the power she has to instantly soak my drawers. Additionally, because my arousal is spiking to new highs, I’ve started using her as a muse and sketching all kinds of phenomenally erotic drawings. The start of an aspirational graphic novel I guess....

Maybe being adrift is actually exactly what the doctor ordered.

Stay safe my friends, more soon.

tecolote and Lazlo Toth like this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:11 AM
    I really enjoy you taking the time to do this. I am most eager to see the ebb and floe of things....

I would ask or suggest: don't worry if some weeks you don't feel there is much to say. Just utter a few words.....The trap of any journal is the feeling you have to have something important or interesting to say each time. But that can be part of the learning for we as readers.

Raw emotion is what I hope we can see. It may be excitement, may be anger, may be boredom, it may be joy.....Just please continue!

Thanks!

Laz

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  6. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you @Lazlo Toth

you are entirely right, so I’m blowing the schedule out the window. I’ll share the good, great, bad and ugly.

7. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    A beautiful breezy day.

This is an unscheduled our to sea log.

I’m approaching the one month mark, and the arousal is starting to get intense (for those that know, can you say constant chastity tears).

Between playful memes, pictures and texts as well as my graphic novel project as I put on paper my ‘hopeful fantasy’. I’m literally ‘edging’ constantly.

So you can only imagine how extremely mind numbing it is for a guy in chastity with an insatiable cuckolding fantasy to be our in the back yard doing yardwork with my spectacular keyholder, and every few moments a nice gust of wind blows her short already flirty sundress up for the neighborhood to see. Who knows if anyone was watching, or could see, and that’s not really the point. For a guy desperately locked in unforgiving steel, the unrelenting pulsing between those steel bars as my entirely ignored cock uselessly tries to get hard, oh, that feeling is beyond intoxicating.

And by contrast, my overcharged imagination races, to think, anyone else watching - well they can release the lust each gust of wind creates however and whenever they want..... oh how I love chastity.

Oh how I love my incredible keyholder.

Lazlo Toth and Rectrix like this.
  8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    You, my friend, are heading into uncharted waters. Set a course to seaward, a firm hand on the tiller, and a light touch on the sheets. Keep er steady, and listen to the tune of the rigging.

Tamed2019 likes this.
  9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    I doubt if he is permitted to touch his tiller.

10. Neo in Neo

Neo in Neo Active member

Local Time:
    @tecolote haha! Fantastic.
    You are so right!

@Xileh, oh I’m daily becoming aware that nothing in life has prepared me for this journey. You are entirely right, listening and staying tuned to the rigging, or as I interpret it, constant, uninhabited communication with my phenomenal keyholder is vital. And enhancing daily!

thank you for the comments and support!!

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice