Cherry Keeper Cage - Standard

Discussion in 'Cherry Keeper' started by HerProperty, Jul 25, 2020.

1. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:59 PM
    I read about Cherry keeper in this forum earlier and wanted to give it a try. I Received two new belts couple of days ago, I did purchase the Standard, medium sized cage in which I'm currently locked on.
    Second belt which I did get, was a medium sized cage: total touchstop, with headlock. That I have not yet tested and the review of that might come in on later date. Both of course, pink.

First Impressions:
    They did look amazing, the material I choose was the Processed versatile plastic and the description given in the website is quite accurate, it feels a bit of a eggshell. Build quality seemed superb, no complaints on there. Also, it is so lightweight that you can easily feel that you don't have anything on you when sitting normally. They were also "surprisingly" strong, I did not expect them to feel that sturdy. Did some stress testing on it with my hands and I didn't encounter any problems.

Order:
    Order was easy to do, even though there was plenty of options, I managed to find a pretty nice combination. The setup which I got, is pretty good and no complains on there. Maybe a noobs choice: "Most common / starting belt for everyone" could be a good addition to the shop, which would have links to compatible rings etc.
    Total delivery time was 8 days from order to package on hands.

First Lockup:
    I have used it now few days, while awake, around 16 hours per day. There was a long free period prior this, so there is still some adjustments going on down there, that's one of the reasons I'm not 24/7 in. With this experience I feel that 24/7 is not going to be a problem. There has been a little chaffing on the sack, but that has been the case always when I've been locking back on after longer freedom.

Lock:
    I had compatible lock from one of the chinese belts I own and it did fit perfectly, also the bridge between ring and cage feels pretty good.

Comfort & Smoothing:
    On default it was good, the texture on it was not too disturbing but as recommended, you can smooth the belt with 600-800 grit wet sandpaper, which I did. It smoothed it quite nicely and the feeling has been even better. Overall I'd say it is close to the Steelheart I have, the chaffing also happens with steel belt at start. Lightweight also is positive for me (eventhough the steel has it perks).

Rings:
    I bought couple of rings, Cherry Keeper Ring 45mm x 40mm wide oval. In use, seems to be pretty similar as previous ones. I was not sure if if the wide oval would be the one I want but this is good.
    Another one is: Cherry Keeper Ring 43mm - Not tested yet.

Final thoughts:
    I was a bit hesitant to move away from steel, not due of escaping, more of a breakage risk (cb6000 and split seams anyone ;) ) So far everything has been fine on that end. Overall I am pretty happy with the standard cage, I shall see how the touchstop and headlock works, the standard was the "safe bet" of these belts and I was pretty confident that it would work, as it did.

One negative side I have, which is not directly on the belt, it's the Shapeways delivery, UPS. They have rotten bad / picky end delivery but it only caused a day delay.

Overall, I warmly recommend to test Cherry Keeper, even if you already have a steel belt. High hopes that the belt will remain as good as the beginning has been.

lokdnsteel, Lazlo Toth and Ms Maree like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    Do you have any pics of your cages? Would love to see them before I order mine.

3. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Took fresh pics and posted them in gallery: here

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    I have the same one with the mesh coming how is it using the headlock

5. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Thank you "HerProperty" for sharing your experience. I have a very similar Cherry Keeper cage to your standard cage. (mine is slightly smaller). I love how, like you did, nurse the main skin towards the tip and it stays there. That sort of protects the head from any chafing.......makes it super comfy.

I really like mine. I am still learning the idiosyncrasies of the device, but that'll come soon enough. So far, wow.....super comfortable and it appears VERY secure.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  6. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    read on a post the color comes off easy have you noticed any problems what color did you get my KEYHOLDER required i get pink cause she knows i don't like it

7. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I used a ScotchBrite pad to smooth my device......not sure that I really needed to. It lightened the pink, but it didn't remove it. So it's now an even "sissier" pink. Your wife is gonna love it.

Guest 2684 likes this.
  8. Guest 2684

Local Time:
    This what I ordered except pink

Attached Files:

9. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I think you are going to love it. Here is my latest......(I now have four.......hah! I can't decide what I like best.

Attached Files:

Guest 2684 likes this.
  10. Lucilleball'n

Lucilleball'n Member

Local Time:
    WHats the double base for ? probably getting a small wide next check

11. Raz0ruk

Raz0ruk New member

West Sussex UK
    Local Time:
    4:59 PM
    I'm currently locked in a cb6000s 24/7. How do you think the standard cherry keeper with medium headlock and 50mm ring compare in size and hidden under clothing?

12. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    To answer the first question: the double base ring is to add surface area to the skin/ring interface. This provides a better attachment to the body. Less "sagging". I think less chafing and more overall comfort.

To the second question about hiding under clothes: Compare the measurement on the chosen cage on the Cherry Keeper/Shapeways site with your measurement of your CB6KS. I can say my Cherry Keepers measure smaller, and are subsequently less visible under clothing.

Laz

Raz0ruk, bondinchas and Rodeo cowboy like this.
  13. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The smoothing indeed made the color come off a bit, not that much. In addition I've noticed that using baby lotion will also dissolve the coloring...

14. HerProperty

HerProperty Explorer

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't have cb6ks but the normal I had. And I agree with what Lazlo said, that Cherry keeper measures smaller, also there is no padlock on top of the cage so it is more subtle.

Raz0ruk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice