what’s the hottest experience you had with your KH/wife/gf recently?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ray-69, Jul 30, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. ray-69

ray-69 Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Of course, I will make the start.
    The funny side of this short story is that it is connected to the reason I stumbled over this forum. I was researching for the best realistic dildo you can find today and found out that vixskin should be really good stuff. So I googled “vixskin and reviews” and was suddenly in a thread here in this forum where I think the pros and cons of numbing cream were discussed, or a vixskin as an alternative :)

After reading this I ordered the ranger model, which I think is about a medium size, not to big to begin with, and it was delivered some days later.

Soon after that, we had an evening for us alone and it was one of those really hot summer nights with over 30° and we had some fish and white wine prepared by me. Later on, I started to give her one of the longer massages of her neck-back-legs with her lying on her stomach. We have a great citrus flavored oil for this, and the smell of the oil and her body was mixing with the hot summer air. After maybe 30min when all her toes were treated perfectly and the massage was finished, she started slowly raising her hips till she was in a perfect “doggy style” position.
    That was the signal for me to start licking her from the back, her lips were already wet and open from the massage and she tasted wonderful. After that it was time to take care of her asshole in the same manner, which she liked even more and I really took my time for that. Now she is ready for everything I thought and tested it a little by entering her from behind while she started to massage her clit with the magic wand. I could feel the slow vibrations also on my dick inside her which was an amazing sensation. But after some time and after she came the first time in this position, I had to pull back and cool down a bit, it was a little too close to the limit for me.

She didn´t know about the surprise I had in back until it softly touched her already warmed up lips from behind. She became really crazy about the feeling of this big guy entering her and it took several minutes to adjust her to the new dimensions, while she was massaging her with the wand again and I licked her asshole while slowly pumping the silicone flesh in and out. But after some minutes she was ready and told me that she would cum soon now, and suddenly all the length of the ranger was inside her and she came like there was no tomorrow, shaking and trembling what seemed like hours.

It took her several minutes to reorganize herself before she could concentrate again and give me a skilled ruined orgasm with her hands as a little compensation for my efforts.

By the way we could again have more than 30° tonight says the forecast ;)

Cheers

ray69

Jblocked, Tabman717, fkfk and 4 others like this.
  2. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    Hot tub at a friends this spring. The laddie’s was feeling quite good and the friends wife told mine she would like to kiss her. They made out for quite some time and my wife almost had an O from just the kissing and grinding

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:01 PM
    Wow @Queensbitch is that something you’d seen her do before? That would be so hot.

Queensbitch likes this.
  4. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    6:01 PM
    Im on game point for chastity..
    After week i always get 50 point for release..
    But after my maid come..its hardly to get point for release..i must go 2 or 3 weeks for release...
    So after 2.5 weeks in chastity, she came when i sleep and says "so 2.5weeks?..how is it?..your point still 45"...
    I noticed if she says that...she actually horny..so i just say "wanna get ur dick?...just let it out?"
    So instanly she wipe all my chastity tears and give a blow job,but still locked..and i instanly grab her bobs and kiss her..its all half and hour till i fingering her till orgasm...it was so good but so frustated..
    After that i want to penetrate her,but she just say..."dont worry 5 point its easy,its not gonna unlocked today"...
    I said "oh come on...you must be need to be penetrated and im really horny"
    "I already orgasm...and you said want to be semi permanent?(i sometimes joke to her about semi permanent)...its time to feel that honey,its permanent"...

5. HT3Richard

HT3Richard greg in Holy Trainer V3

No need to work anymore.
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    After an lovely evening with chilled white wine, later, n bed, my Wife and i had very enjoyable non penetration sex - with of course 99% of the attention being on Her. After a good 90 minutes of attention She said quite suddenly that She would grant me three wishes.
    i pondered than asked for:
    1/ Her to give me Her worn panties from that day so that I could touch and smell them all the next day.
    2/ That She lock me for a LONG time - significantly break the longest She has locked me before of three weeks. (Normally She only locks me when we are apart for mover than a day - meaning I've not been locked since last year).
    3/ That She would sit on my face when I was locked.

The result two days later - I have Her gorgeous panties and I am locked until 22/Aug - so 24 days. Not as long as I'd hoped She would aim for - but plenty of time for Her to extend it!
    And as for the third wish, She said She will do that happily for me.

I am flying high a diving my wishes and Her!

piet00, Giverny and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  6. ray-69

ray-69 Member

Local Time:
    amazing situation most of us only dream about! Hope you can continue there some day :)

Queensbitch likes this.
  7. Queensbitch

Queensbitch Long term member

Local Time:
    No that was a first time experience. Both for her to kiss another woman and for me to experience it locked. Since then we’ve decided she gets to be a hotwife.
    We go to several motorcycle rallies each year and always have a blast showing off her huge boobs and my cage. The other day we was talking about the next rally and she referred to it as a hunting trip. We both knew instantly it meant she was hunting a nice unlocked cock

Guest 2014, corsac and ray-69 like this.
  8. HT3Richard

HT3Richard greg in Holy Trainer V3

No need to work anymore.
    UK
    Local Time:
    Sorry, that last line was meant to say "i am flying high , loving my wishes and Her"!

9. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:01 AM
    I’m not sure if this is the hottest but it definitely put me inter zone and in my place. My mistress likes to “surprise” me. One of her favorite things to do is give me a hand job especially since getting me off is so easy after being in my belt. So she unlocked me and rewarded me and caught all the cum in her hand. After telling me I’m a “good boy” she slapped me hard in the face with her cum filled hand. I was shocked and loved it very much :)

Slaveboy87 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  10. Siri

Siri Active member

Finland
    Local Time:
    1:01 PM
    We took pics today, and I was super excited, after pics she said that did you assume you could get some and laughed. But she was so kind to me that she used wand to my crotch until I came in my tight pantyhose. I was not properly erect and felt ruined. I had to go wash them by hand, it was humiliating and I'm hornier than before.

11. Guest 2931

Guest 2931 Member

Local Time:
    A couple days ago we tried pegging for the first time for both of us. I’d been locked and denied any kind of orgasm for over 30 days.

We started off planning for just an anal plug session but she started getting really into it and told me she brought her strapon harness. I was leaking nonstop the entire time and I could see her excitement as she fucked me and i loved every second of it.

She was so excited she unlocked me and gave me an almost-ruined orgasm. She stopped just before the ruin point but I ended up leaking some milky fluid, which turned her on even more. I begged for a normal orgasm and she finally obliged, using her hand while she fucked me to make me shoot probably the most cum I’ve ever shot in my life. She did some post orgasm torture after that too until I begged her to stop.

It was the first of what I hope will be many more pegging sessions from her

asastype, subliminal, ray-69 and 5 others like this.
  12. subliminal

subliminal Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress and I have had some amazing experiences recently, one of the standouts was her requesting some attention after I’ve been locked for almost three weeks. She wanted my tongue and her favourite dildo and told me I would remain locked throughout. Mistress enjoys PIV which we have whenever she wants it although more recently she has enjoyed (and asked for) her dildo and disciplined / trained me without being unlocked. The thrill and excitement, when she told me I would be caged throughout was amazing and I think that rush has become part addiction. My releases are more often monthly not weekly now so seemingly she’s enjoying this aspect of dominance and still getting what she wants.

13. James88

James88 Member

Local Time:
    4:01 AM
    This might seem really trivial in comparison to what other people are saying, but last Saturday I went out with my wife to a friend's house. With the recent pandemic we haven't gotten out much at all. We already work from home and we've stopped going to as many social gatherings recently. As a result, I sort of forgot the way my wife interacts with other people during an extended conversation. I'm just used to her bossing me around and using me for whatever she needs.

So we decided to go to a friend's house for dinner though and the way she interacted with them was so different than the way she does with me. She treated them with respect, like actual human beings. That's when it really dawned on me that she doesn't treat me that way at all. She treats me as an object. I know she loves me in her own way but frankly she's nicer and more considerate of a random McDonald's worker than to me. And in fact she does treats all kinds of people with more kindness and respect than many others would. She always says thank you to any service worker, leaves good tips, thanks anyone who holds the door for her (unless it's me), etc. In public, you would never imagine how it is when we're alone.

Now it might seem like I'm complaining but I'm not. Whether this situation is right or fair, it really turned me on that night when I was thinking about it. I mean it really turned me on, in ways that I hadn't been turned on a while. The best part though, is that as soon as we left, my premise was immediately demonstrated. We had arrived at the house separately just because of how the day worked out, and I drove the car there myself. When we got in the car to go home that night, the first thing she did was change the radio station to the one that she liked, no concern or even a thought as to my opinion, adjusted the car temperature, changed the setting so that both air vents were blowing the same air, and then she told me that she wants me to run to the store on the way home so I can pick up some stuff she wanted. She waited in the car. It started raining hard on the way back. We didn't have an umbrella because it never rains here. This garnered no concern from her. In fact she made a joke about it when I brought the stuff from the store into the car.

We then went home and she immediately gave me a bunch of demands. "Make me a drink", "go run my bath", etc. She always gives demands in that way, with these very short and curt sentences, but she does it in the sweetest voice just as she does when she's talking to one of er friends or something, except she's telling me to go clean the toilet and have dinner ready in the next two hours, instead of telling me how nice my new hair looks, lol. Chastity wasn't even really a factor for me that night. It's a constant reminder of how my needs are subservient to hers, especially when I'm eating her out which is most every day. That night was no exception. I ate her out a couple times and when she was satisfied she went to sleep and sent me and my chastity away, but it was the more mundane things that night, which weren't overly sexual, that really turned me on. It seemed to be a completely unremarkable night, but just the way I perceived it was so arousing. Its banality was what made it so exciting, to think that this is really how we live and this really is the way she regards me. That was a great night.

MSDB321, subliminal, Kosk and 2 others like this.
  14. ray-69

ray-69 Member

Local Time:
    Some nights ago she told me that she would need to orgasm „at least 3 times“ with PIV only, no dildos or wand allowed... and of course nothing for me.
    So we swapped from one position to the next and after about 20mins she was ready for #3. already a little exhausted she told me to put the wand at the base of my cock so she could feel the vibrations inside, she was actually using me as a living vibe inside her. It felt amazing and didn‘t take really long for her to climax this way.
    And i was just a little proud of lasting that long for her, without numbing cream or stuff. Showing her the results of my decade long training :)
    Cheer ray69

15. Orallover

Orallover Member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    We went to Berlin last weekend where my mistress bought herself a nice whip at https://www.mchurt.eu/de/
    upload_2020-8-25_19-13-13.png

It was no surprise that we had fun with it that evening, and my backside hurt somewhat the next morning........

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice