Chastity Cage with Urethral Plug

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 0837, Jul 26, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    How torturous is this combination in terms of pain and pleasure? I didn't tried urethral plug yet since it prevents urination. How does it feel like when urethra is stuffed fully while getting an erection?

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
  3. Guest 0837

Local Time:
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    I am pretty new to this and just wear a standard device... but it was my understand that the plug is like a catheter tube so that you could pee. Am I mistaken? If so and it is really a plug, what is the point of forcing someone to be being able to pee... That could be really dangerous medically...

5. boytoy12

boytoy12 Active member

IT Consultant
    Pune
    Local Time:
    The urethra plug actually enables you to pee.
    Infact with a device with plug, you can practically stand and pee, while with normal other devices u need to sit. It is like a tube that goes into your pee hole and you pee through it. I have never tried it. So have no experience to share

6. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    First off, a plug is something that stops whatever is being plugged from coming out, a urethral 'tube' is something hollow and allows pee to come out through it, as mentioned, directionally. IF it is sized correctly and the inner diameter is large enough! Otherwise, your pee goes around the tube (and through it) and there'll be quite a showering mess.
    IF you are interested in exploring such a thing, start with urethral sounding rods. Get a kit and under a VERY clean/sterile environment, and uncaged, and with surgical lube, explore with them to find out which size you can tolerate. Just inside the pee hole/opening is the 'tightest' point, so, you'll find that rather quickly. Don't start with the smallest as I'm pretty confident that those are going to be WAY too small. Try with 6mm and then 7 then 8 and if that's still loose, try 9mm. Most urethral tubes are somewhere between 6.5 and 8mm outer diameter... Whichever size rod you wind up with as a comfortable 'fit', you will be able to then look for a urethral tube attachment to try out with your cage. Keep a note when you find one how large the inner diameter is, but not all of them advertise this...
    The next thing is length, how far into your urethra you are going to have the tube inserted and kept there. Most 'comfortable' ones will have a rounded bullet tip inside... That tip will be moving around when your caged bits move, so, keep that in mind. The actual length will vary, significantly, for comfort and functionality, and the length of your cage. Just to have it locked in there, should be just inside the base ring, for security, should be further in your body, BUT, this really depends on your body! The transparent tubing ones you can trim a little away at a time to find the best fit, but you have to be careful when you do trim that you de-bur the edges so there aren't any sharp parts going in there!
    Be safe, have fun, and be safe!

CagedBadger, Michael70 and Fid093 like this.
  7. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The above seems like really good advice, I have some old cages with steel urethra tubes but found them terrifying. However the other day i went back to using the cages and urination wasn't good so thought I'd give it a go. It was a really strange but nice sensation and only a little uncomfortable. I think the length was a little long as it was a little painful for the last 2/3mm . Especially as it sort of had to screw into the cage via a sort of loose ball screw... Hope that makes sense.

This was all done sitting down , then standing up and and walking around was uncomfortable for a little bit. I then went to the bathroom to urinate and it wasn't much better than just in the cage when I sort of tug my penis through a gap in the bars lol.

I don't wear chastity much and is just something I do for fun or when I'm so horny I think I'll end up masterbating so haven't done it again since. But would do it again if the wife was interested in chastity...but I think she would worry if I showed her or suggested it and think I was weirder than she already thinks.

8. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I did wonder if the tubes were also to make the cages more secure but I don't think that's the case as they aren't locked in. But maybe you can get a type that does have that? Not seen any though.

9. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    My experience with trying one where the insert extended about an inch past the base ring was it was bloody uncomfortable. It felt like the tube was trying to go in a different direction to my internal plumbing and any movement of the cage made it even worse. Possible for an hour or so of ‘play’ (if that’s what somebody is into) but, for me, I’m not going there again.... :confused:

10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Some of the new designs with flat end piece rather than cage have a short tube that is attached. they should be more secure.

Robert Sale likes this.
  11. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    It was pointed out to me a long time ago that with a tube in, it may be possible to get pulled out of the back of a device and manage to do so without piercing something with the u-tube, but highly unlikely to get it back in without unlocking the cage from the base ring of most devices... Having worn several different models/styles myself, it's mentally a strong deterrent if nothing else... My first/current holder is very fond of having me wear a u-tube in a device as an added 'element' of chastity, to have something in there, that I cannot remove and have to take care of, more so than just having my bits locked in a cage. She seems to know when my normal cage has become 'comfortable', and although it's not exactly 'uncomfortable' to have a tube in, it does take added attention and care.

12. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Is it plug or tube?

13. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Well explained, If I ever made my mind to put on a urethral plug I would like the thinnest first.
    And one mkre thing, does it causes any damage?

14. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    In my case I am staying 24x7 in cage so I need to be very careful if I am choosing one.

15. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    And allows to urinate too. Right?

16. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    I can't even pull out due to trapped balls so either I am putting urethral tube in or not I can't cum.

17. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Seems like it's bit painful. Maybe I can change my mind after hearing this

18. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Nothing 'permanent' if not 'too big' where it stretches things out too much, or not too long (in the wrong place) where it could poke a hole in something inside....
    Yea, okay... right... 'security', you'd have to invision being able to pull your penis out the back while the balls are still 'trapped', I don't believe there's any cage that most men can't manage to do that... Point is, the tube gets in the way and makes it harder to 'pull out' with that tube stuck in your pee hole.
    If you do try this, and it's not a bad fit/feel and you and your body can tolerate having a tube in there, you may get used to it! A properly sized and secured tube in there, well, it shouldn't be able to be removed, and that is what some enjoy... They aren't bad to experience, but rarely would you find someone with any smarts that would actually encourage 'just anyone' to stick something in there. It's just not a natural thing to do! BUT, I feel if someone wants to try it, and they commit to doing it all under clean and appropriate conditions with safe tools/parts, then go for it....

19. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    12:49 PM
    In my opinion, it is very uncomfortable, even hurts a little. Most of the time having the catheter so deep makes me shrink VS grow.

20. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Whelp, if you want to experience a catheter, experience one, it goes 'so deep' it's actually all the way in there. It's more of a medical fetich and a lot more risky, but by itself, won't make your weewee shrink...

21. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    Will it make you shrink by the fact that there is a catheter inserted, no, however , how it made me feel, did. Not a permanent shrinkage, but at the momen , yes.

22. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    To each their own! Not all 'kinks' are for everyone...

23. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    It is true, all I have ever said is that I won't say no without trying it once. (I imagine there are tings I would be hesitant to try though)

24. Guest 0837

Local Time:
    Two things I want to do but I don't have enough courage. 1. Urethral plug 2. Strap on

25. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Yea, most of my 'limits' are just hesitant possibilities.... I have a fun playmate that likes 'trying new things'... and how we wound up experimenting with urethral 'play' and later catheters and urethral tubes in chastity.

Tehsatyros likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i like to cum in chastity cage with urethral tube

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice