Orgasm denial vs. cum denial, vs cock denial.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Finn-egan, Jul 14, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    1:59 PM
    As many of you know, I have a wife, and a keyholder, who is queer, somewhat asexual, kinky, and one of our best friends.

I was realizing the stages that chastity has taken for me/us. It started as orgasm denial, and experimenting with me trying bottoming to my now keyholder. The less that dick was involved in our bdsm, the happier she was/is, and that evolved into more restrictive stuff. Eventually a bit of chastity became full time chastity, and an end to masturbation for pleasure.

The next step was cum denial, which is more about D/s dynamics for her, and control. We did 1,2,4, and 6 month denial periods. During this time, we discovered micro cages, and the fact that you look dickless with them on, compared to other cages, which highlight the plight of your organ.We pushed to a full 6 months and she declared that I would only wear micro cages from now on. The 4 and 6 moth intervals broke my desire for orgasm and cumming for sure. We decided to ruin orgasms going forward, on the basis that the less pleasure I have sexually, the more pleasure I get from serving and bdsm. This also applied to pleasuring my wife, which is occasionally oral, but mostly a large strap-on that I wear.

The last phase we realized is cock denial. For several years, the backbone of our dynamic has been that dick gets int he way of service. That means that as a sub and servant, we needed to remove the parts that generally involve an erect dick looking for pleasure or release. If that's not on the radar, then the focus is on serving. Wearing a micro cage for years, and not being allowed erections, and having greatly reduced my desire for orgasm, has pretty much accomplished this. I've gotten used to not having a dick swinging around, or getting hard, or wanting pleasure.

This was not our plan starting out. I do have to empty out once a month now, as we were not happy with what was coming out of me at 3-6 moth denial periods, and I'm over 50. We make it a procedure, and it's done quickly. I don't find I look forward to it like I did say 3 years ago, when it was a hot kinky reward for being a good boi. My wife thinks I'm a bit crazy to give up masturbation and orgasm, and having a dick outside my body, but she's been really great about it. She likes me chaste, but isn't into enforcing it. She also likes that my bdsm time isn't sexual like it had been in the past with other kink partners.

To me, my genitals are a micro cage, balls and a penis I pull out to pee with a few times a day, but generally ignore.

I'm posting this because I've never seen dick denial listed as part of chastity play, or as a category really. Maybe it applies more with a gay/queer partner? Anyone else, maybe in the cuckold lifestyle engage in dick denial? Basically living with a small cage, and only using the penis to pee with, no erections, out of sight, out fo mind, and no sexual use for it? Is it a thing?

2. bitstripped

bitstripped Long term member

Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Are you only getting release via prostate milkings?

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    You could say I am in dick denial, I’m not in a micro cage, but I am not permitted penile stimulation unless I have been very very good, that equates to about once every 18 months, I am allowed anal stimulation and orgasm, ether through hating toys on myself, or my madam doing it, or my madams strap on, or her fist. I am also denied any contact sexually with my madam, as she has a bull to see to that.

4. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Ideally, that's what we want to do, but I have Crohn's disease, and we can't really do anything anal. I have to do it by hand, but quickly, and under supervision.

5. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:29 PM
    Are micro cages more painful than the regular one?

6. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Wouldn't this be the case for anyone who wears 24/7, regardless of how frequently they're unlocked? Orgasm denial is usually treated as a temporary thing and doesn't have to last for years (much less be permanent), so I'm sure we can say the same thing for cock denial.

I make this point because when I'm locked (which tends to only be a few weeks at a time), my penis is pretty much ignored completely except for when I need to pee. In an ideal world, I'd have an enclosed cage that prevents me from seeing or touching any part of my penis, but alas those cages are so difficult to keep clean without regularly unlocking & removing. Would you say this fits your definition of cock denial?

7. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    ??? I can't think of any cage that I've worn for 'real chastity' that hurt or was painful to wear.
    Most things in life that hurt don't belong.

8. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Depends on your body type. So far the half shell is the only device I can wear pain free.

9. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    If you don’t mind sharing, can you please expound on “as we were not happy with what was coming out of me at 3-6 moth denial periods”? I’ve been told I’m headed for intervals much longer than that, and I’m about your age too.

10. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    Not for me. I was around 7.5", but have a curve that tends to create a fold point. The micro cage pushes the penis into the body more than a longer cage, so with me, I kind of push up in, and fold a bit. With a full erection, which is rare for me, it does push down till the balls stop the cage from coming off, but with a half hard erection, it just bulges my pubic mound.

11. Finn-egan

Canada
    Local Time:
    I've had a vasectomy, so what comes out normally, tends to be more like thick pre-cum anyhow. But with taking baths, and a hot summer, we found it was gloopy, and if it's too long, it gets an amber tint to it, which we don't like to see. If it's like jelly more than slime, we figure it's not flowing out well and cleaning out the prostate on ejaculation.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice