First time chastity problems

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Fghwe44, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Fghwe44

Fghwe44 New member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    I got myself a Good Things (Don't) Cum in Small Packages Resin Cage and and tried it yesterday for the first time. At first i tried the largest ring (52mm) only to discover that it wasnt tight enough and my balles slipped out with the first in cage errection. The second largest ring (48mm) seemed to fit better even tho it felt a bit funny when first put on, but got better when the cage was properly locked, or so i thought. I wore it for ~4 hours without major problems, took it off and went to bed. Today i woke up with pain, located in the marked area of the attached image, that still hasnt left me as i am writing this this evening.
    Another problem i discovered while wearing is that during chastity my penis would shrink into the back of the cage leaving the first third empty, then when my member tried to get errect it would expand to the sides first, prohibiting the forward expansion due to friction,making proper wearing impossible.

Id like to solve these problems without having to buy a new cage, any tips from more experienced people would be very welcome.

Attached Files:

2. Guest 2931

Guest 2931 Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    Bad news is if your cage is too big for your flaccid length, it can become uncomfortable frequently. You’ll most likely need a smaller cage.

For the ring size, your options depend on the type of pain it was. If it was light soreness, it could be from chafing/rubbing issues, and you might need to lube it periodically and see if that resolves it

3. Fghwe44

Fghwe44 New member

Local Time:
    The problem is that the cage is measured for my flaccid length (after a shower as written in the dimensions guide i followed), but at times it further retracts thus causing the problem

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    You need to give your body time to adapt and become accustomed to being restrained, you are constraining something that has been free for all of your life, you will get some discomfort and pain and your body becomes used to being bound, and good luck on your journey!

boisub likes this.
  5. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    The pain you describe, is it external (ie the skin on the underside of your scrotum) or internal?

If it’s chafing, then like @madams-sissysub says, you’ve got to give it some time, and also find what works best for you as far as moisturizing/lubrication.

If it’s internal, proceed with caution, particularly if the pain isn’t going away.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  6. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    There are a lot of hinges on that cage and places that pinch. I liked mine for a while, but you need to be careful. I like a little baby oil to keep things from rubbing too much. Good Luck

7. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have a few problems. The cage may be too long, it should stop the erection lengthwise immediately before expanding outwards. A small drop of a silicon based lube should relieve the friction.

You didn't say if the 52mm ring was too big when the cage was attached,

The pain you may be feeling could be the ring and other parts of the cage pressing against bits that aren't used to be confined. Its the body rebelling. It might be better once you get the cage and ring fitting properly.

BTW, Welcome to the Mansion

King Hippo likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i have never hear of that cage so i dont know if its a comfy one but what you sayed above is one of the trouble you got. If you have shrunked in your cage then when you measures for a cage it shud be the size of your willy when its shrunked and not when its gone a bit bigger.

amvetsb likes this.
  9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    This is the device they have I think...

https://lockthecock.com/collections/resin-cock-cages/products/multi-resin

10. Fghwe44

Fghwe44 New member

Local Time:
  11. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    From the link I cannot figure out the cage diameter. Do you know what it is?

12. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Unless you have something to prevent 'turtling', your penis will at times attempt to 'retract' back towards your body. As stated, this is like your body "rebelling" and trying to get out of where you put it. I can't think of any cage that this sort of thing won't happen, unless there is by design or attachment that holds the head in the tube/cage like a piercing or flange or something else....
    The fun thing with turtling is you can actually tell how short a cage you could fit into!!! I'm betting you wouldn't believe before you experience this that your REALLY flaccid length would be that short, huh?
    Introducing your bits to a chastity cage is scary for your penis! The first couple of times attempting to install and wear it will be strange and challenging. Don't give up and, well, welcome to the chastity-shopping experience. Rarely has their been a case where a lockee/wearer has found a perfect device first try. Over time, different designs/shapes/sizes will suddenly take place of the first ones! The good thing is that you found something you thought would work and tried it!
    Okay, the 'sore' thing you experienced... Your scrotum experienced shock. Not a problem, just may not be doing it (installing it) right, or right for you. As some have mentioned a little lube. Firstly, just as much as you need, not so much you are turning your chastity device into a sex-toy! Imagine/try to visualize where you need some lube to help... I use it more on the base side so sliding into the ring is 'easier' than on the front side. This is so, if possible, the skin slides into the chastity rather than promoting pulling back out of it, causing the balls to be pulled up to the 'gap' between the cage and the base ring. This ALSO helps keep the skin from being bunched up. Your scrotum needs to be 'neat' and comfortable, not all squished and, well, uncomfortable. THIS is one point where chastity should feel okay and not cause discomfort.
    I use a product called BagBalm. It is a little greasy, but a little goes a LONG way. It helps promote healthy skin without being slippery..
    Hope some of this helps you on your journey!

boisub, JackStrap and Fghwe44 like this.
  13. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    That is a cheap copy of an Evotions Wearables device, not surprised It’s uncomfortable. To start out buy a cheap steel, open style device on eBay, Amazon etc.

And as others have said, give your body time to get used to it. It me months of occasional wear before I could wear it continuously, and years of trying multiple different devices. Even now I don’t think there’s such a thing as the perfect device, and I’ve loads of off the shelf and custom devices, you’re looking for the closest to perfect you can get!

bondinchas likes this.
  14. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    It looks the same as the ones sold in AliExpress ... or something like that.
    I have several: resin-short, resin-long and metal-long.
    I recall the diameter of the cage is 33mm in all of them which was the reason I got one custom made by Evotion Wearables.
    For some reason their product #8 looks quite a lot like these.

15. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:
    Thank you

16. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    np,
    the diameter was and still is way too small but I sure like the idea of the device.

I understand the manufacturers and sellers of these devices are using the R&D of Evotion Wearables to make money for themselves.

The funny part is that I would not have spent several hundreds of monetary units buying EV cage if I had not been able to test the idea with the chinese copy beforehands.

17. Fghwe44

Fghwe44 New member

Local Time:
    Well thats a letdown, i thought LTC was more trustworthy, but as far as i i found its a good shop for beginners since i mostly found (way) more expensive sites who mostly server the north American market, being a slight hurdle since i am in the EU

18. Jack In A Cage

Jack In A Cage Member is caged

Self-employed
    New York
    Local Time:
    I had the same sensation under my scrotum, it was almost like there was a small heating pad there. Once I started putting baby oil under and around the ring, it went away. I do that every morning now.

As for the length of your cage, my Mistress (@Destiny103181) loves teasing me, making her cock press through the bars, so my cage has room to roam so to speak and I don't find any discomfort at all. In fact, I never wake up because of night time erections are still allowed, to each his own though. Good luck.

Destiny103181 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice