Ordering my-steel comfort

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by gnb69, Jul 14, 2020.

1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    11:59 AM
    So I have come to the decison recently that I want to step my chastity up a notch and will be ordering a my-steel comfort belt very soon..... I have used several devices over the years including cb6000, birdlocked, a custom ms Lori's 2b, and am currently in a marute metal jailbird.

I'm very nervous about taking the next step, but also excited at the same time to make my chastity even more real and secure. Something I have wanted to do for a long time. Also contemplating going even further down the track and incorporating a PA.

2. Susan S plus1

Susan S plus1 Member

retired
    Yorkshire
    Local Time:
    2:59 AM
    I've had two My-Steel belts and the liner is the letdown and the quality of the belt is not as good as Neosteel. If you can, spend more and go for a Neosteel belt. With a Neosteel belt you know that your in a proper chastity belt, I'll tell you.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    I understand why you want one . I've always thought they look great & often check out their site , I have an active job so need something that doesn't hinder movement. I have also checked out piercings. Sadly as my wife isn't fully on board with my chastity both will have to go on a wish list for the future .

4. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    I did also consider the neosteel, but based on the responsiveness and help I've received from my-steel, felt comfortable going with them. A couple of other considerations were the metal tube with my-steel, and the cost. Australian dollar is not great right now......

Also, update to my original post, the order has now been placed . I figured why wait, and possibly chicken out, when at the end of the day I am so keen on taking this next step in my chastity journey. We'll no backing out now, and wow the nerves and apprehension are definitely real, but also very exited at the same time, and I consider this a commitment and genuine investment.

MadameJs_boo and Jail Bird like this.
  5. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Good luck with it. You’re in Canberra? Me too, today anyway.

6. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Heya Lakeman, yeah located in Canberra and it's good to see some more Aussies on here and with a similar interest in chastity.

7. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Another update, I got the notification yesterday that my belt is on the way. I ended up making a slight change to my original order, so now getting the my-steel comfort with both an active style crotch band and the continuous, giving me the option to change between the two due to the travel system with the belt. My-steel have been great through the ordering process, being very responsive to emails, and refunding what would have been the second charge for shipping due to two orders.

Plan is to remain locked in my current mature metal until the new belt arrives, which is expected next week. Definitely getting a bit more nervous now.

8. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    So another quick update, my belt was meant to arrive last Friday, but appears to have been held up a bit by customs, and the courier. Was looking forward to having the weekend to get settled in the belt and make any adjustments if necessary, but will have to wait a bit longer. A little frustrating having to wait, but I'm sure being locked in a full belt for long periods will be even more so.
    For now I'm still locked in my mature metal jailbird and have hit the three week mark with no release at all, and I'm thinking I'll push this lock up out to a full month.

9. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    So the new built was delivered yesterday and waiting for me when I got home from work. I couldn't wait and changed over from mature metal jail bird which I have been in with no release for a month, to to the my-steel as soon as I got home. Quickly tried out the comfort crotch band and tried a few different settings to get a feel for it, and then swapped over to the continuous band and have been in since last night and managed to sleep okay too. It seems that my measurements were spot on, and after trying a few different positions with the tube and waistband (crotch not adjustable on the comfort model) and a few very minor small bends, I'm pretty certain I have found the right settings. Fits like a glove, and is so comfortable straight away! I was definitely nervous, and excited at the same time and did initially have a little trouble getting into the tube, but once relaxed everything seems fine. I was also a little apprehensive about bathroom duties, but have had no problems there either. A little extra time is needed, but that is totally outweighed by knowing things are were they should be.

So far I am absolutely loving the fit and feel of the full belt. Such a different feeling with barely any movement of things and no room to grow inside the tube, but feels great knowing things are so much more secure, and no way at all I could get out without the keys. So far no issues with sore spots or rubbing, just an amazing feeling of the belt totally securing everything in place, no way to see let alone try stimulate things, and I'm looking so forward to extend wear in the belt. Wishing now I had made this move ages ago.

Attached Files:

10. Locked cock and anal plug

Local Time:
    Being new to this site and been contemplating upgrading to belts, i'd be interested in knowing what your "mature metal jailbird" belt look like?

11. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the site, definitely heaps of resources and useful info here for sure.
    As to photos of the jailbird, if you click through to the photos on my profile page there is a couple of photos there of the jailbird being worn, along with a shot of one of my other devices, a 'loris 2B'

12. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Or check out the Mature Metal website

13. Locked cock and anal plug

Local Time:
    OK so the jailbird is not a belt. When looking at your type of belt they alwsys look like being uncomfortable to wear. So thanks for the information. Cheers

14. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Yeah the jailbird and loris are both ball trap cages/devices I had been using prior to stepping it up to the full My-steel belt.

The current belt is actually extremely comfortable to wear once all the right little bends and adjustments are dialed in. I'm actually prefering it compared to the cages from a comfort and other perspectives. I totally appreciate that different styles of devices may not suit everyone for a number of reasons, but absolutely loving the full belt and wish I had gotten into one years ago.

15. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    Several months down the track @gnb69 how is the full belt going?

16. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    @Lakeman, still loving the full belt for sure. I've managed several 3 week stretches without release or any major issues. There is a possibility in the new year that I will actually hand my keys over to someone and then release will be totally out of my control. Still nervous about that prospect, but also excited too.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  17. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    That’s great @gnb69 . Handing over the key is the biggie, when I gave the key to my wife, everything changed!

18. Derek1468

Derek1468 Active member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    @gnb69 Did you ever had the keys over and do you still love your belt have you made it 4 weeks yet I have a my-steel erg slim had some trouble as I order a closed tube and could not wear the belt more the 2 days be it rubbed my head of my cock so after a long time I finely ordered an open end tube been in it to days and all is well very Happy with it now

19. gnb69

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately no things didn't work out so I am still self locking. Still love the belt and during the last few months I have managed a few 4 week lock ups without any removal. I've also recently started including the locking rear anal shield and dildo into things and working my way towards keeping the dildo locked in over night. Just getting comfortable with that idea now but will continue to work towards it. So overall yes still absolutely love the belt.
    Sorry to hear about the issues you had and hopefully the open tube solves those for you. Best of luck.

20. Derek1468

Derek1468 Active member

Local Time:
    9:59 PM
    If you would like I could hold your key for a while

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice