Back in that "sweet spot"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by branded_hubby, Jul 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    So we had a bit of the house to ourselves today - not common anymore in these "uncertain times". My wife laid me down on the bed and told me to expose my backside to her. No surprise as to what came next, a caning was on the way. It was no "funishment", and I still have the welts to prove it 5 hours later! Maybe blood was drawn, hard to tell now after my shower, but it was certainly borderline. After she finished with that, I successfully completed the next task - and I'll let others figure out what that was (but there was no cage removal). ;)

It didn't dawn on me to ask the following question until after I had prepared dinner (this is what I mean about the sweet spot - unquestioning obedience). I mean, I completed all my regular assigned tasks and then some beyond those today. My submissive behavior was "good", so I asked "Why did you cane me today?". "Oh that was just for fun!", she replied. By the way, she doesn't have ANY sadistic tendencies...at least thats what she tells me. :p

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    careful what you wish for...

Jail Bird likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    It does sound like she is 'warming' up to being in total control. Keep up the good work, as no telling what she'd do if you become lazy or sloppy. Good luck and enjoy.

4. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    When are you do for another branding session?

5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    During our BDSM period, my wife was taught by a Pro Domme never to raise welts or break the skin and what tools to use. She was also briefed on how to inflict welts and cause deep wounds, but to avoid at all costs. The reason is simple, once the skin is broken, it takes weeks to heal and all punishment must stop. However, if you use floggers or a thick belt with just the right swings and several in immediate succession as well as move around the body, you can inflict pain and only redness. This allows for repeated nightly sessions and behavior modification quicker.

Charles3451 and Chaste J. like this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    just what I was thinking! Although I never experienced this as my madam has always been Dom, and a real sadist!

7. branded_hubby

branded_hubby Junior Member

Domestic submissive
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    9:19 AM
    There probably wont be any more major ones (brands). She's done both cheeks already and is happy with the results. The only good "real estate" left is above the locked property. We had been thinking of a tattoo there, but then all this covid nonsense came up and that's not really discussed anymore.

She does branding on me with a cautery pen sometimes, but those leave only very faint permanent marks despite being quite painful. She says the hardcore brands are sort of stressful for her...trying to get everything right with the one permanent shot at it. I laugh inside a bit on that...imagine being tied face down and then hearing the blowtorch getting turned off and knowing that means the branding iron is red hot. I find that kind of stressful! ;)

Anyhoo - I'm up for another one. Maybe she will read this and get inspired! :eek:

Charles3451 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice