To Lube or to not to lube

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by NewLifer89, Jul 2, 2020.

Tags:
  1. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Hey all. Ive been wearing a range of devices on and off for appox 10 years now. Started out with a CB6000, bought some cheap and very comfortable metal cages. Then moved to the Holy Trainer v2. I wore that cage on and off for 4 years, and longest lockup being 8 months with weekly removals for cleanings. Now, currently I am in another knock metal device which actually fits me extremely well about 90% of the time. The only times it doesnt fit well, and runs too big is when I am in the shower, or super relaxed and when the penis turtles. I have ordered a lori custom which I am waiting for that to come in. I want to be in a device that I can't do a pull out on, and without a PA and no future of a PA, the lori 2a was the next best option.

I have always used some sort of a lubricant inside the tube, and under the ball ring. When I first started wearing chastity, I used actual sex water based lube, And that got too sticky and stinky. Then I read online a lot of people use baby oil gel. I used that for a few years, then that started making my skin itchy, so I read online people were using coconut oil. Then that worked great for a few years and now it started getting itchy. When I say itchy, i mean like both products were drying my skin out. I even tried lotion, but that wasnt working well, and hard to put on when locked.

Being the cage fit so well, i started using less and less lube, and finally got the point now, where I wear NO lubrication what so ever. Putting the cage on, normally right after the shower is a great time. The water works well to help slide the cage on, once its dry, it sits well in place. I am very active, (firefighter for a living), and since wearing the cage with no lube, I no longer have any dry skin, and very little itching. I think the itching is comes from getting air to the junk after getting undress.. Think of a girl how under their boobs itch when they take a bra off. Same thing for me. I also think my ring is just alittle bit to small, which might also cause the itch. I think once I get the lori cage, I will have a better fit and maybe the itch will go way.

But wearing the cage with no lube, so far Ive had no issues. Ive gone diving, ive climbed ladders, just normal day to get day with absolutely no issues. Most day I dont even know im wearing it. I've gone 3 weeks without removing it, is the longest, ive done so far with no lube and havent had a single chaff.

So I guess the point of the this post is, does anyone not wear lube all? Have you had any issues?

2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    5:14 AM
    No lube, only water to put on the cage.

The only exception is that if you have some burning from a back ring, a little bit of antibacterial ointment is a good idea. It both lubricates, and helps avoid any infection problem.

3. Jgood

Jgood Active member

Franklin, Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    I tried Vaseline but I didn't like it. Just a tiny bit of neosporin is usually what I use. I can't quite get it to go all the way in with just water, and if it does it seems to take forever to dry.

4. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Most days I don't use any lube at all as the combination of a good fitt and steel ring. However sometimes, depending on the clothing I wear, I use a little silicon based lube. Just a couple of drop makes for silky smooth skin

Chadstallion likes this.
  5. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    Its nice to read what others use. For me, I havent had any issues with using just water now. No chafs or anything. Hopefully it stays that way, and hopefully when my new Lori cage arrives I will not need any lube either.

6. Skiddish3

Skiddish3 Active member

‍industrial maintenance
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    No lube
    here either

7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Twice a day I rub pure coconut oil on my base ring. Morning and night.

8. NewLifer89

NewLifer89 Active member

Firefighter
    United States
    Local Time:
    Ever have problem with dry skin or itchyness?

9. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice