When fantasy pierces the Reality Veil!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Permenently Caged, Jun 30, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Permenently Caged

Permenently Caged Long term member

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    #1 Permenently Caged, Jun 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2020
    PofBarbara.JPG IMG_0350.JPG First, I want to give you a quick Bio of me and my relationship!

I am married to the best woman in the world. We Love...Laugh and PLAY! even after 25 years together we are closer than some who have been together for 2 years or less. When it works...it works and we are both blessed.

I am tattooed with her name on me in two locations. "Property of Barbara" on my pubic area. (Picture included...yes, I know I need a wax!)No doubt at all to whom I belong. And a second VERY large one on my left hip. "Forever Barbara's". (See other picture!) So if I am exposed to seeing eyes, no doubt coming and going they will know that I am owned. She keeps mentioning that there will be another tattoo coming soon to make sure that anyone on my right knows as well. Curious to know what the text will be...I am only certain of one thing...the name Barbara!

I digress…Onward...For years we have played with Chastity and it just NEVER worked for me! NEVER! Okay, I confess I stuck with Chinese devices as I never wanted to splurge the $ XXX.XX amount...but, to no avail.

I tried minimalist devices, 3 in all and they failed. Next one came with a urethral insert and that failed after 4 days of wearing it. When I say failed...my anatomy was ALWAYS sore, in pain, uncomfortable etc. I tried all suggestions and literally the max was 4 days before I could not handle it. Alas, my private parts had won the battle and its desire to remain free.

Now...come to a sale of an item I found on DHGATE that was so inexpensive, I said...what the heck!

Here is the link...not sure how long it will last! CHASTITY DEVICE

My privates just laughed at me when I placed the order. "Seriously dude? Wasting more money again? You know, most other guys we know would think you are out of your mind to try and restrain me? Just ask the two nuts hanging around all day long...those guys have balls...err are balls!!!"

I Clicked Purchase...and the waiting game began.

About 3 weeks later...Ding Dong...it arrived.

The size of the package was unmistakable, something my wife was accustomed to seeing and new exactly what it was and had no assumptions when I disappeared.

Now, this chastity is odd in that it is 5 pieces that fit like a puzzle. Reviews mention that there is pinching placing the device on you and that is indeed a FACT!. The secret is to think of it like a gun, the A Glock-19!! (The chastity, not you!..STOP I know what you are THINKING!!! Not going there!) You just practice and practice until you can disassemble and clean and reassemble with your eyes closed.

Now the moment of truth..After a few Ouches and F@#$%! It was in place. THE magic lock and hmm...Nice feel, really snug...wow...impressed...remarkably comfortable! But would it subject me to the same issues as the previous tenants!

Now the part I neglected to mention earlier is that while assembling, I dropped the keys on hardwood flooring...I was SURE it was not that loud...and yet...it made a sound that was audible only to my wife. Considering I was in the basement of our home and I had to ask...HOW THE HECK!!!?

I get a text message on my phone..."Bring me the keys!"

With the device firmly secured in place, I walked up the stairs with a healthy fix of excitement and trepidation and placed total and complete control of my manhood in the hands of my wife.

Now to the actual story.

We hope, we dream, we fantasize…lock me up…taunt me, tease me and become members of Chastity Mansion…Okay that part is easy!!!

We want it to become real. We want to be locked and have a keyholder and want the incarceration to last days, weeks…Months…YEARS???

I did. I had for the longest time fantasized that my wife would lock me and taunt me days on end! In my dreams she would have me entertain her and when done, she would say, “Okay, now role over and get some sleep!” And I would roll over frustrated as all hell!

So sporting the cage…I was locked for 3…4…5 days…new record! 6…8…10 days. 2 Weeks! WHAT A freakin device. That and it is nearly invisible under clothes!!

Tight…snug…totally secure and non-removable with the piercing in place, especially without the keys. Which were in the hands of my wife…and I have no idea how…but, the 3 weeks original agreement somehow made it to a 2 month agreement…not like I had any negotiating power.

Fantasy broke the Reality Veil!

Everything I had wished for regarding chastity has become a reality!

Locked with no access to my manhood! See Picture...yes, I need a wax!

No real time frame for release as even though she says 2 months, she made it clear that it is going to be indefinitely!

Tease and constant arousal. Today she came into the shower with me and I got to wash every inch of her…she rubbed her rear end against my cage. Let me just say that one of the features of this cage is that you feel nothing and that includes sensations from a vibrator! I left the shower with a spinning head and no release!

WHAT THE HECK HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO! Besides a new cage that works on me.

So I got what I wished for…really…and I love/hate it!

We hear it and we often say it…PEOPLE!

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!!

Shavedman77, Anonoman, fkfk and 9 others like this.
  2. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    Well, if there's one thing I know for sure it's that if your loving wife/GF wants to lock you up, you don't ever say "no", but rather thank your lucky stars.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    hope it continues to work out for you both. Good luck

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on your move forward! And good luck!

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    What a wonderful and encouraging story. Glad you've found a device that will fit so well with your chosen lifestyle.

6. spud18

spud18 Active member

Local Time:
    lucky you. I also have one of these, and they are excellent, the most comfortable i have, once on.

7. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Its an Evotion 7 knockoff. I have a few of them in plastic and stainless. When you figure out how to not pinch yourself (there are 3 places) its great! I'll be buying one from Evotion soon as well. One note, use something narrow and blunt to pull your head forward into that front area if you can.

8. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Wow...Bang on! How is the Stainless steal device? Same comfort level? Secure as well?

9. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    It Better...Not like I can remove the tattoos any time soon!

10. Permenently Caged

Local Time:
    Wife...and I never do.

11. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    Stainless device is really heavy. They usually don't send 3 different sized stainless rings like they do the plastic so you need to order the right size off the bat. If you're not very snug flaccid in the plastic onez the steel cage may not stay in very well. It's a great fit on me so the steel works great. I don't wear it in the winter when I'm working outside because I'll shrink too much and pull mostly out. No problems other times of the year.

As for feeling, I feel the steel cage ablut 3x as much as the plastic cage. Mistress has me wear it when she wants me extra horny and submissive for her.

The only reason we don't use it much recently is that we're doing a lot with e-stim and the plastic one works with that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice