A bargain at any price

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Davenport, Jun 28, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Davenport

Verified Female

Drummer
    central Illinois, USA
    Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Even in the world of DOMME and sub there is a pesky thing called compromise. It simply has to exist for both people to feel happy and fulfilled. And I since their is an overwhelming amount of "male perspective" on these forums I thought I'd describe what it happening in my household RIGHT NOW. (Because I know I'm not the only woman who got on this website to see what other women in my same/similar situation handle things.) ***that situation being married to your sub

My sub knows I am not an "internet person". (In fact, I spend most of my time outdoors) so we struck a bargain that while he spends an hour sweeping the floors and vacuuming the rugs in our home I will spend the hour on here reading/chatting/conversing. This is a standard thing around our house. Tit for tat. I do something I don't :::love::: and he does something he doesn't :::love::: and we both get what we want in the end.

I consider it a bargain that I don't have to mop the floors in our home anymore and instead have to spend a bit on time staring at a computer screen.

Come on ladies, what kinds of things do you have arrangements with your sub on? What do you have to "give" to "get" ???

-M.D.

2. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    As always, You are correct. An absolute bargain to be able to have You on this site with me! The barter chore list will just expand from here :)

-nancy

3. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Ok here goes. My sub does the things i don’t love to do too. Ok guys don’t hate me if you get new chores after your KH reads this post! My sub: cleans the bathrooms (2), changes kitty litter, does laundry and of course the yard work. All those pesky jobs that aren’t so fun! And i engage him in this lifestyle that he so desires and in turn i have grown to love as well❤️

Ziqy, sextudent, tvalex and 11 others like this.
  4. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Damned. I do all of the other things that you listed. Now, she will go get a cat too.

Ziqy, Gigaman and BKwife like this.
  5. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    I vacuum, mow the grass, do all the laundry and she wants to get a dog - no doubt I will be walking it...

Mistress Davenport and BKwife like this.
  6. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    YOUR WELCOME! Too funny

Ziqy and Ron33 like this.
  7. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    You hit on a key element in a successful FLR, @Mistress Davenport. The Domme and the sub need to work together to meet each other's needs and create a sustainable dynamic.

It's a give-and-take that is similar to what happens in a vanilla relationship, but with sexy differences. Like many subs, i have a long list of cleaning and household tasks that allow my Keyholder Wife to have more free time to pursue Her other interests. I wash clothes, open doors, manage our finances, deliver Her drinks on a tray, etc... while She reads, gardens, crochets and takes walks.

But She is certainly giving, too. She gives Her time in playing with my bits ("Her toys"). She gives Her effort in growing past any sense of guilt in climaxing at will while i am denied. And She gives in extending Herself to share bits of our dynamic with some of Her Friends, among many other ways.

Each couple draws that line differently, but there's no doubt that compromise is needed on both sides.

asa

8. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    We don't currently have a "give to get" arrangement. Initially, I took over many tasks. Now, we seem to be in a period of working out the things that I do because she'd rather not, and reserving those things that she likes to do for her. For example, she is an accomplished cook and she enjoys cooking. I do leftovers, some meals, and all cleanup. Some things that I was doing, she is taking back. At some point I am sure we will find a new equilibrium.

I would not say it is off the table though. Good question.

homebody likes this.
  9. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:05 PM
    Compromise is the word for most relationships. A lot of the horrible chores around the house we both do, the domme bit is where I get told to leave that computer alone. Some tasks she will do by herself because she is happy doing to them whilst I do the ones she doesn't like.

Doesn't sound too Femdom, but the arrangement is that she's more of the chargehand/foreman and I'm the grafter.

10. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I thought a lot about this and when it comes to household chores we have no give to get dynamic. My BR works long hours to give our family a very comfortable life. I certainly do my share but we approach home life with a team effort. We certainly have chores we both prefer and we gravitate towards those and therefore have achieved a happy balance.
    It's the other things he does that are special to me, the foot rubs, massaging my neck, having my tea ready as I come in the door.
    I would however say we have recently developed a give to get dynamic as it pertains to our cuckholding. Cuckholding is something BR introduced however I now very much enjoy. As much as he too enjoys he suffers considerable angst and a range of offen irrational emotions. if I engage in a little maintance spanking, a little humiliation or other activities so as to reinforce his submission I get to better enjoy time with a Bull. This conditioning is where I give to get.....

11. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    'Give' you do my dear, my arse still has the marks from Sunday:love:

Xileh and asastype like this.
  12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know that feeling :mad:

13. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Any relationship requires effort from both parties, even a dom/sub relationship. You're totally right about that. We compromise on things a lot, when it's outside of our kink dynamic. Like what activties we do etc.

Because I have physical disabilities, my husband does the heavy chores around the house. He vacuums, does the kitty litter, empties the trash, cleans the toilets, does the laundry.
    I cook, do light cleaning like wiping counters, I sort the laundry , I order the groceries and I do our finances plus things like planning doctors appointments.

When it comes to sexual things however, there's no 'tit for tat' . My husband is denied long periods of time, and I can have him please me whenever I want. The only thing he gets in return is the assurance of the dynamic he wants to have and the knowledge that I will edge him at least once a day every day. But that's all there is to it, I am not required to do anything at all.

14. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    She gets full body massages, then she gives instructions on which nipple clamps and any other bitch-attire I wear during the massage giving :D

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  15. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    For persuasion, the carrot or the stick are the available tools. Obviously most of the time, Mistress uses the stick, which just means simple commands, which I do, because She is Mistress. However, some of the time She uses a carrot, meaning that a reward in exchange for an activity can happen as She cares for me and wants to reinforce good behavior. After a while, doing things "just because you should" takes its toll. Think about eating healthy. Yes, you should, but it feels better when you get a stylish piece of clothing to reinforce that action. Carrots can be fun :)

16. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I have not even considered the kitty litter. Thanks for the tip.

17. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    9:05 PM
    Hmm, this gives me ideas :D

18. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    Wife says she feels a little guilty, but I tell her not too, just enjoy it. I do the things she dislikes, I clean bathrooms, sweep, vacuum and dust the house, all while locked. I do about 1/2 the laundry. i do nearly all dishes and keep the kitchen clean. I do all outside things like mowing. If there is something she really dislikes, i'll do it for her.

I am not locked full time, but i do these things whether I am locked or not. Occasionally, I do a 10 day to 2 week lockup to "remind" me of how it is to be locked. During that time, there is usually no sex and no masturbating. I never masturbate without her permission and knowledge first. I think if more wives wouldn't see male chastity as being cruel, but how it can make their husband more loving toward them, they would try it.

Rectrix, dkid13, BKwife and 1 other person like this.
  19. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I agree totally about if women knew the benefits of chastity they would be on board. It’s a really good thing for both parties!!

20. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    sounds familiar!

21. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    When husband disobeys me, I usually decree a long chastity period after the Disciplinary Spanking Session. Then I'll offer to reduce his chastity sentence in exchange for pushing his limits. This also works for me, since I don't have to "be strong" for the sake of disciplining him (I use chastity as a disciplinary tool). Yes, I'll demand the oral when he;s in chastity, but it's not the same if it's oral by itself. I've even tried the strapon over the cage, but, it's still not the same.

Reducing his sentence also avoids the need to unlock him for the job, most of the time, at least. If he's working in the office, he can wear his cage. If he's not, the cage is a no no, even though it's under his clothes.

I also offer to commute his sentence if he takes on extra chores or takes me somewhere I know he hates. He hates the accessories store. What he says is the dress shop has a "husband chair" so he can nap. He can even nap on the stools in the shoe store. The accessories store has stuff "crammed in every corner and little space" (those are his words). so there's no place for a nap. I like to see how he likes things, so I like him to come with me. I also pick out things for him. He really hates the accessories store. I've even tried dressing him up to go shopping there and check out stuff for him and he still hates it.

Our tastes in music aren't the same, so I'll offer to reduce his sentence if he'll take me to see somebody I know he doesn't like.

asastype likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice