Work problems?

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Darrad143, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Darrad143

Darrad143 New member

Local Time:
    7:05 AM
    Ok I work in a pretty sweaty hot environment. I move quite a bit up down squaring and bending. Physical labor. Any advice and do you thing long term is a unrealistic goal?

BR_Saiph likes this.
  2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I've often thought about this as I used to wear pants and a shirt in a hot foundry pre-cage days. I don't think I could have made it work there.
    Now I'm in coveralls and have lots of free movement on the hottest of days/nights.
    Couple things then for me that allow my fetish to flourish at work.
    1- loose clothes
    2- easy and unmonitored access to the bathroom to sit and apply Vaseline to the underside of my balls where the ring rubs, as often as I need. Granted I'm pretty good now but somedays are a pain.
    For sure after any sweating, I need to lube.
    I can go all day without lubing, but I will have some ring burn as payment for slacking.

So lacking those two options, I'd vote for a PA and one of those non-ball trap devices that others here say are very effective.

For me, I'm still working past the fear of the piercing and @MrsBR_Saiph isn't a fan of the idea (yet) either.

Hopefully you can find something that allows your dream to become a full time reality!

King Hippo likes this.
  3. Darrad143

Darrad143 New member

Local Time:
    Piercing is at a 4 gauge I kinda like the ball trap feeling though

4. Skiddish3

Skiddish3 Active member

‍industrial maintenance
    Indiana
    Local Time:
    I make it work so far. I am one month in. I am a contractor and work at all types of places mainly mills and power plants. I don’t lube, but wear tight compression underwear. My MM jailbird is so comfy that’s what makes it possible. My normal attire is FR pants and Shirt. Good luck!

5. Guest 2931

Guest 2931 Member

Local Time:
    It’s definitely possible. I recently started wearing my cage to work where I work in hot environment doing physical labor. I take the emergency key with me (with a security seal of course), so if I need to, I can remove the device. I’ve noticed I have to be more deliberate with my movement, but it hasn’t become a problem yet.

6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    My cage fits great (now) and is very snug. I often do all sorts of physical work including getting underneath cars on axle stands (etc). Never have any probs, no lube or special underwear. :+1:

7. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    1:05 AM
    I wear baggy BDU pants and no underwear. I also use baby oil to ensure things can adjust when needed.
    This being said, my manual labor is only in the evening and all day on weekends.

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    For my situation wearing it to work is kind of a no go, but everyone is different. I would imagine if I wore something to work like this I would want a "work device" that is 100% plastic due to metal detectors... but the plastic rings aren't that nice...

I heard of a device called the "Cheery Keeper" maybe you could look into this one for work. Just a thought.

9. Guest 2931

Guest 2931 Member

Local Time:
    The cherry keeper is what I wear due to the same issue. Metal detectors to get into work.
    The brass locks pass the detectors.

The have a huge number of options for cage and ring size and you can do fully custom if you can’t find the perfect fit too.

I haven’t gotten to really long lockups because my gf still likes to unlock me for playtime, usually around once a week. I’ve gone to work in my cage for 4 12 hour shifts a couple times with no issue, including a few days at home before and after. I still take my emergency key to work, but I haven’t had to use it.

King Hippo likes this.
  10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Long term doesn't necessarily have to be locked continuously. You could be locked at home and on weekends, and still go for some time between orgasms. I don't lock all the time but have remained orgasm-free for 70+ days.

steelwaiting likes this.
  11. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    I've found a cage that hangs down a bit, vrs one that rests tightly against the body, can slosh around as you move, preventing stretching or corralling and mushing one of the boys. Kind of counter intuitive, I'd have thought the more compact, the better. Even more contradictory, I found wearing a belt to hike up the center seam of my pants snugly to my crotch also helped, mainly in avoiding friction from the seam against any flesh poking out of gaps.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    I found good tight fitting underwear a must, not boxers ethers, but briefs or a thong, holds your cage in place, so reduces the movement of your base ring, so Less chaffing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice