Looking for measurement tips for Rigid Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by travel joe, Jun 8, 2020.

1. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    Hi CM crew.

I hope everyone is managing to stay healthy during this unique period of time.

As you may know, I have been wearing full belts for a number of years now. Like many of you, as my journey continues, I am now looking at getting a PA and switch to a cage style device (mainly for the added flexibility). After reading a number of reviews it seems Rigid Chastity make some pretty good devices, despite having some lack lustre communication.

That said, I was hoping someone here with first hand experience might be able to help me with measurement tips. I have been through their website that details the measuring guide, but the 'internal cage diameter' is giving me some trouble as the measurement changes depending on where along the shaft (base, middle, near the head) you measure. While the measurements aren't wildly different, they are different enough that I want to get them right.

So I thought I would post here to see if any owners have any tips or suggestions. Any input is really appreciated.

Thanks.

TJ

2. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    So tried to look up my measurement checked all my emails came up empty. Wish i still remember but when completely flaccid in my halfshell i can see very slight gaps in tube/shaft area, seems perfect for cleaning. I recall going so slight bigger circumference for my shaft. I also feel I got a once in life time chastity fit. You know Cinderella story with the glass slipper. Haha. The measuring tips they off is what I went off of. I might have been able to go alittle shorter on the shaft length but my evo caged seemed to give me probably cuz it was to short and squished in there so much.

3. travel joe

travel joe Active member

Melbourne Australia
    Local Time:
    11:52 PM
    #3 travel joe, Jun 10, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2020
    Hi @Shelbylynn's. Thanks for the response and input.

First, congrats on the fit - I wish we could all get that lucky, but alas.

You mentioned going slightly bigger on the circumference, so I'm curious about the fit now. Do you feel going slightly larger has led to a good fit?

Thanks again for the input.

4. Shelbylynn's

Shelbylynn's Member

Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I think so for reasons of cleaning in the halfshell. Everything down there isnt so squished, it is but not bulging out. Attempted erections are alittle bulgy and nocturnal erections might be alittle more uncomfortable then if it was a tighter shorter fit. We decided for a more 24/7 fit not something that would help me be able to sleep better. Kind of like what they have said in their measurement tips about people going shorter lengths but wider circumference gotta give some of that penis some room if compressed in the tube or bars.

I hope any if this gives some insight. Looking at my cage it looks real simular to the cbs 6000 size but wider circumference. I remember the cbs 6000 being one of the better fitted tube size for me and going off of those measurements and the measurements I took to finally come to a conclusion on my handy guess work of sizing. The more I'm locked away tthe more my body feels to mold around its confinement.

Wish you luck on getting you fit you need.

5. strugglesofdenial2013

USA
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    I have a Rigid you can see on Twitter. It's DS 44/37/50. Seriously, the best device out there. I like the scrotum ring to be snug. You get used to it like wearing a ring on the finger. You can always buy a separate ring with a different size. The length is perfect but if I were to order again I would probably get a shorter length. Maybe 40/45. Shorter wouldn't protrude so much under clothing. Not that my 50 length does. I'm just paranoid.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice