What kind of chastity relationship do you have

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Jun 3, 2020.

?

What kind of chastity relationship do you have?

Poll closed Jun 17, 2020.
  1. I take the lead most time

16 vote(s)
    22.9%
  2. My keyholder is the driving force

13 vote(s)
    18.6%
  3. We both equally embrace chastity

32 vote(s)
    45.7%
  4. I don't have a keyholder

10 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. I have an online keyholder

3 vote(s)
    4.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:12 AM
    I've been here for a while and came to the conclusion that there's three main types: one whee the man is the driving force and his partner goes along with his wishes; one where the women is the driving force and the man has to follow; one where both parties take a mutual stance.

What one are you?

I think I'm in the mutual arrangement leaning towards women in charge. I sometimes initiate being locked, but so does Lady C. Once locked though, it's her rules and absolutely nothing will change her will to keep me chaste. Sometimes she says no to chastity, it's her cock to do with whatever she wants, and that again is more woman, possibly not chastity but in control.

So cut to the chase, what are you?

2. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    I voted I take the lead most of the time, however, my wife does see the benefits for her now. I am not locked 100% of the time, but when I am, she enjoys it.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I live a 24/7 FLR/Bdsm life style, she is in charge of every thing, she is the Dom, and I am the sub. Her work is final and I do as she orders.

4. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    Well I asked my Mrs if I could leave my device off for a few days, she said no. I guess that means she's in control now.

5. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    It was her dream, I never had heard of EMC. Sexually she is in complete control. I think her goal is a full FLR but right now Im allowed to push back. When unlocked for some health reason I really fight going back in - I can't say Im a natural at this. Yet she never worries, she has the confidence to know she will get me, and once locked the spell takes effect quickly. She tells me not to worry, she has a long term plan and its going well. Of course that is exactly what worries me!

corsac and Disciplined Boyfriend like this.
  6. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    I have chosen that we both equally embrace chastity for the moment. Almost immediately after I brought chastity to our relationship, my Love took over the control of my Orgasms. We are now about 15 Months on the road, and the result is that she allowed me 9 orgasms over the past 9 months (I started the statistics since this period). During this, the longest period without was 4 months. This is all far less than before “my new life” started, were I had for sure 2-3 orgasms a week of which 80% was perhaps even without her.

I may speak for both of us that we went through a process of getting used with the effects of my denial in respect to my behaviour first. Also, now we have the “chemical explanation” sound, we do (so much) embrace the improvement of intimacy and conversations in our relationship. Training on “orgasm behaviour” is standard now during our intimate moments, there is no “vanilla as before” anymore for the past 15 months.

We do have our “chastity discussions” and she read a first chapter about FLR. We do have discussions as well about “the necessity of the cage”. My Love does not think she needs it to keep me in control. Furthermore, she requires typically after a few days to have unrestricted access during the night. During daytime she let me wear the cage without discussion and is checking if I wear it during the morning before we leave the house. She knows I like wearing my cage for longer periods as I feel it improves my “zen curve” drastically and increases my serving attitude to her. Yesterday she told me that if I like to wear the cage during daytime, I must do that but listen to her “unlock” requirement during the evening. She said that this might not sound as the instruction I want to hear but implies that I must follow her demand to do “what feels good”. I must confess that the later sounds perhaps even as a stricter instruction as I might expect to hear.

So, I am pretty sure that I am also “in mutual arrangement leaning towards my Love in charge”.

7. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    I asked my wife to take control of my orgasms. It took 2-3 months of us communicating and experimenting before I was told my input was no longer needed or wanted.

After some deliberation, I voted that we both equally embrace it.

8. AlfaMan

AlfaMan Active member

Designer
    UK
    Local Time:
    We started this journey together 50/50 18 months ago, but over the last couple of months I’d say we’ve gone to 60/40 on my wife’s side of the equation, it’ll be interesting to see if it continues to change.

9. Her_boy_joseph

Her_boy_joseph Active member

New England
    Local Time:
    I think I might be starting to feel that way, too. Are you able to articulate why you feel you're at 40%?

10. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    8:12 PM
    I can’t really remember how we got started, I assume I must have dropped hints, but she bought the first cage and then upgraded it at her instigation and my input. She definitely says when it goes on and off (typically around 17-18 days on and 2-3 days off), she initiates punishments, she picks my underwear, and all forms of sex from pleasuring her, edging or pegging are entirely at her whim, but I would definitely say we are in this together. We talk about how it affects us, what we’re enjoying etc all the time. And I am so grateful she does everything she does!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice