She flipped the switch

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dirtwork guy, May 29, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:
    2:30 PM
    My wife and I have been playing with chasity since March 2020. I am the one that wanted to try it, and she was willing to play along. Up until i would lock myself up and she would tease. But always take my cage off within 12 to 24 hrs and have sex. last night she found her dominant side and informed me that I wasnt getting unlocked for the duration of her period, which she has threaten before but never acted on. Now here I sit two days later still locked with no end in sight. I'm not sure this is what o really wanted??? But then again I'm horny has hell and I am kinda liking it? Which scares me!! Has this happened to any one else? I would love to here from the females did you flip your switch all the sudden?

2. undercoversissy

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    I'm very much at the first stage of your timeline, as much as a week or more is fantasy, could I really do it? Not sure, but with my gf eating more into it, I'm not sure it will be long.

3. Dirtwork guy

Dirtwork guy Active member

Local Time:

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    4:30 AM
    Sounds like a good progression. Be a good boy and she will appreciate it!

5. Ernie194848

Ernie194848 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hi,
    I know what you mean by feeling "horny as hell and liking it". I have the same feeling, which is not what I expected.
    My journey is different to youra at the moment. I started to get interested in chastity a few months ago but was unsure how to get started. My wife has been away since lockdown started so I thought I'd see if it might work for me (could I wear a device long term). I bought a device (well 2, same style, different sizes) and gave it a go. Did it all wrong, put it on day and night which didn't work. Started again a bit more sensibly, more issues around chafing, urination so stopped for a while. Mid May I started again and today is my 14th day. During this time any arousal, as you say makes you feel horny and I get more satisfaction than orgasm - which is final.
    I have only taken it off once to shave. I plan to take it off later today and leave it off for a couple of daya. Then I'm aiming for a month.
    For me, crunch time will be when my wife comes back as I plan to ask her tobe my keyholder. Not looking forward to that conversation as she is not adventurous.

6. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Sounds like you both are having some fun! Chastity can be used as sex play for 1/2 a day or day or two. More serious play time is longer. The psychological effects kick in after a few days and you start getting that "high" you read about. From what I read and m on experience, the high comes about in a few days. When I am locked, we do it for at least two weeks straight, wife has grown to enjoy those times.

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Altho playing with chastity can be fun, the progression with wife or KH depends more on how they take to it. If they're too vanilla, it may remain a game or play stage, But for some, it will click and become way more, maybe even lifestyle. so just be sure what you push for.

8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:

Did you two make a formal or informal contract/guidelines? That might be a good idea!

9. Ernie194848

Ernie194848 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    You are right of course.
    What i am looking for is a power exchange, what I get may be someting different.
    At the moment, my wife and prospective keyholer may not want to go along with this, or may have a different idea of what happens next.

10. Ernie194848

Ernie194848 Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Change of plan .
    Was going to release after 14 days, but have decided to carry on. let se where we get to..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice