koalaswim devices

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by toyness, Aug 18, 2011.

1. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    I have recently been researching along the web for a metal device to replace my birdlock. I came across the koalaswim website and see that they are offering cages now. While I believe M'Lady has settled on a mature metal cage I was wondering if a less expensive cage from here might be something I could get to see if the metal device will provide the level of comfort and security that we are looing for.

Has anyone aquired one of these devices from koala swim, and if so was it built well enough for an extended wear , of about a week for a trial?

2. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Spend the money on the Mature Metal if you want comfort. I have tried a device similar, if not the same as koala swim offers and it was not comfortable. I have tried almost everything, and the Mature Metal is the best by far!

3. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    2:34 AM

Milo66 likes this.
  4. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    i have bought from koala for years on a scale of 1-10 i give them a 12-- i am wearing one of their cages now it is about 1 inch long but i am begining to slip out of it--Owner has instructed me to order a cage called "munchkin"--is is basically a disk with a plug that will force my clit inward causing complete inversion on top of that will be a full female belt that will force the munchkin very tight against me making it impossible(She hopes)
    for it to slip out or to be touched or scene--i was fitted with my ppresent cage over a year ago-no problems
    of any king screw lock which works well- She removes it to clean and shave me every 60 days-they also have some very clever transformation "swim suits" while fitted with one when She takes me out i have a very sexy camel toe---buy from them they are great people
    slvdanielle

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    I saw that new cage design too. It sounds very interesting. I wonder if hygiene is an issue, thought, with penis inside body? If you get one, would love to hear your experiences.

Milo66 likes this.
  6. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Both the Koala Swim transformation underwear and cages look very interesting.

MissyB likes this.
  7. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Any pic and link of munchkin please

8. FlaChastityGuy

Oakland Park
    Local Time:
    Hi there
    I have the munchkin, being self locked it’s one of my favorite devices. The feeling of inverting the penis back inside the body really affects your feeling of masculinity. You can slip out of it however unless you use the urethral tube. It’s comfortable enough for a weekend but I’m not sure about long term wear.

Milo66, MissyB and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I found the link below. (I actually wish they had some less sexy shots of this cage without the models!)

https://www.koalaswim.com/Munchkin-Inverted-Plugged-and-Screwed-Convertible_p_1059.html

This model can be used with or without the plug but the inverted cylinder is always in place pushing your shaft into the body cavity.

The Munchkin Inverted is the dream realized. From our twisted minds and those of our customers, we have created a new concept in male chastity devices. The Munchkin has evolved from something that never was, into something that we wondered could be. A male chastity device that actually forces the shaft back into the cavity of the body thus appearing as though the penis has been removed, a dream of many chaste men, sissy boys, feminine men and transsexual females. The Munchkin Inverted Plugged and Screwed Convertible is long name and it needs to be explained. All of the Munchkin Male Chastity Devices share a similar outer design which is created to force the shaft down flat with stainless steel sides that keep the penis from escaping its fate. The Screwed style uses a security screw instead of a pad lock to keep the cage securely in place while offering the wearer the flattest look possible. It is perfect for wearing under the sexiest form fitting tights, panties, jeans or swimwear and it is a stunning little jewel to wear with no clothing at all. The inverted part of this cage makes the real headlines by offering something we have never seen before. On the inside of the shaft cover plate is a stainless steel cylinder the pushes the shaft about a full inch into your body. This model includes a superb quality catheter and the Convertible aspect of this design allows you to use the cage with or without it. This model is designed is for experienced chastity cage wearers.

10. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM

11. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Does anyone have experience with KoalaSwim’s Munchkin Inverted Plugged and Screwed Convertible Chastity cage?

I have imagined and tested pressing my 1-3/16” piercing secured GlansArmor2 back inside my body (up to the piercing mount) but could never figure out how a basering would fit. I figured I’d need an external steel wire belt like is popular.

I’m very intrigued by this. When I was younger I fit myself into a pill bottle, I could press it back into my body, and tested taping it to my body. It wasn’t practical.

Inversion is possible. But I’m wondering to hear more about fit comfort and safety.

Milo66 likes this.
  12. Peter Rabbit

USA
    Local Time:
    Milo66, bondinchas and Arti_Rao like this.
  13. repaider

repaider New member

Flowery Branch, GA
    Local Time:
    I will on Saturday! ordered mine last week and very excited about it's arrival. I'll be sure to update you all.

14. Deleted member 61107

Similar to me, I have played with inverting penis back in. The reason, it prevents erection and discomfort. I think the ring will stay put because the plug inverts back through the ring, test here is size of the base ring?

I have a pa and worry about using the urethal tube, plus the tube looks way to long? Is it safe to cut the tube and insert and can it be worn for over 2 weeks ? Urine keeps things clean but sweat may be a problem. I just wonder how long it could be worn.

Also, again on size, this surely has an effect on size, I can't see it not causing very long term damage to tissue,even wearing 2 weeks solid it would have effects, maybe it would grow back but not for a long time.

Thoughts? Appreciate advife on pa ring with urethal tube insert for this device

15. Deleted member 61107

Please update, how long you wear for and ring size etc...plus about the urethral insert, comfort etc.

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    what great big balls he has got in the piccy.

MissyB likes this.
  17. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Good observations Jemima. Wonder if they're big cause it been so long or just the way he is?

jemima likes this.
  18. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:34 PM
    Has anyone had any experience of wearing the transformation designs? I'm very tempted to get one of the neoprene bikini designs.

19. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    while not given directions to purchase this item i can say i have shopped with them for about 15 years- very satisfied with everything--my Owner is preparing for me to order a munchkin plugged with removable cathater
    over it i will be fitted with a chinese belt made of steel bars so that the disk will be very flat against my public area making it impossible to slip out which is what i am doing now in my 1 inch cage--Owner would never allow me to have anything providing that much coverage but i am sure you would be happy and look very girly have you looked at some of their :camel toe bikini panties --happy shopping and transforming
    slvdaniele

20. Chadstallion

Chadstallion Active member

Sales
    Dallas
    Local Time:
    Wow! Did not know of this company until now. Thank you! Lots of great things to think about.

21. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have ordered the munchkin inverted device, I am very curious about how it will feel but from past experience I know the urethral insert will have to go deep to prevent escape, If it works out and is wearable without discomfort I will have to find a way to stop the removal of the screw without my KH permission.

22. TechDTS

TechDTS Member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I have several of their underwears, and have ordered other toys and such from them (Sackjack, ass spark's, etc). Quality company, excellently-made underwear. I'd own more of their display suit styles, if my partner were into them at all. A+ on this end!

23. cagedfellow

cagedfellow Long term member

Canada, Québec
    Local Time:
    I know Koalaswim for years. They used to spam the web all around with false blogs.

Their underwears are nice but I'm pretty sure you will find their cages on AliExpress.

24. steph17

steph17 Junior Member

Local Time:
    I dont think you will find the devices on ali express, but I would advise caution when thinking about ordering from them, I ordered 2 months ago and nothing has arrived, koala swim dont want to help out, not good business.

25. slvdanielle

Local Time:
    none of my cahes have padlocks Owner does not like the protrusion when fitted with tight leggingd the lock destroys the camel-toe effect--i have worn it over a year without any problems my wrists are shackled about 90% of the time removed pnly when i have duties to preform that requies free use of both hands--Owner removes cage only for cleanigs She no longer has to shave me i was given hormones that killed all hair including eye brows and lashs if you reallly don't want to be tempted in removing the screw u can cover it with super glue which will last several months or u can have someone seal it with a weld then u will be in permanent chastity if this is what your Owner wants

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice