Question about a mishap today

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by peteconstable, May 26, 2020.

1. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    I've been wearing this cage for 4 straight days with no problems whatsoever. But today, I noticed when I had to urinate that the ring had somehow moved on me. When I looked further, one of my balls had somehow slipped out of the ring so it was being held on by just one ball. Fortunately, my KH was available with the key and I removed the cage and put it all back on again. It's now been several hours since that happened and nothing has changed, just as nothing had gone wrong before that one mishap. Is that a common occurrence? Do I need a smaller ring? It just seems so strange in that I've worn it for 4 straight days and nights and even wore it at work with no problems until now. And I really don't see how it happened to begin with. Comments, anyone?

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    It really depends on what kind of movement you’re doing, exercising or working on something. You probably will need to go with a smaller ring size or decrease the gap between the ring and the cage if that possible.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I have that happen once in awhile. as long as cage stays on, doesn't really matter if one ball or two - lol.

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    Ring too small or gap too big.

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    7:56 PM
    It is probably more common than you think! You are lucky in that you didn’t feel it slip out! My left testicle is a bit of an escape artist, but when he tries to skip out it hurts like hell!
    Definitely time to go to a smaller ring or shorter gap or both!

6. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    Thanks everyone for the replies. I'm glad to learn it's not just me. Since this is just a cheapie off of ebay, there's no adjustments possible so buying a smaller ring is my only option.
    Again, if anyone knows the original manufacturer of the cage in my profile picture please let me know. I'd love to get a more refined version of this cage. I really like it..

slimswitch likes this.
  7. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    This is a problem for almost every guy using a ball trap. A combination of the right ring size and ball gap will keep your boys from wandering with rare exceptions. It is a process. I've been using a 45mm ring and had to go to a 40mm as I got more time wearing. Now I am finding a 38mm ring is needed to keep the cage high and tight. I've gone through several gap spacers too. I'm not done figuring it out by any means but I am getting there.

The biggest challenge is that male anatomy is not fixed. Everything changes with arousal state, weather, activity and so on.

Good luck finding the cage in the ring diameter you want. I finally sprung for a Bon4M new model and it offers many ring sizes and gap sizes but the cage is heavier than the Amazon ones from China.

asastype likes this.
  8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Until very recently I would have doubted that this escaping testicle happens with a correctly sized ring and gap. I have learned differently.

My ring is a good fit my little finger will go through tothe first knuckle without making everything too tight, and yet one night I managed to slip a testicle through in my sleep, this being the first time this has ever happened in any of the cages I've had.. Use of the key was not required fortunately putting it back was not unduly uncomfortable but not something I'd wish to repeat.

I don't know the answer, don't over lube before bed is all I can think of, And of course just accept this sometime happens. We utilise my PA to add security to our cage set up so its not as though I would have come out of the cage even if both testes had slipped out.

9. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    This is weird.. it happened again and the same testicle. I was at work and I didn't feel it happening. I noticed it when I needed to urinate and saw it wasn't right. I checked into getting a smaller ring but since this is a China knockoff, it'll take about a month to get it. I'm not sure what to do.

10. Nicholascage13579

Local Time:
    Happened to me regularly until I got a smaller steel ring now it doesn’t happen

11. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    I had this happen to me. It happened whilst i was talking to a vanilla friend. It really hurt as it took about 5 seconds for it to slowly pass through the small gap it had found. I knew what was happening but had to maintain my composure. My ball ached for a few days after it happened. Since then I went down a ring size and it hasn't happened again.

12. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    If you don't notice it happening,, there is obviously too much space between cage and ring.
    That said, the assembled cage/ring should have little or no movement allowing for more or less space, should be fairly rigid...
    Worth mentioning as it seems there are misconceptions about 'gap'... The distance between the ring and cage has 2 measurements to consider, at the bottom the over-all gap(or opening) visually from the bottom, and the distance between the cage body and the over-all ring visually from the side.. if they are parallel, less likely to have a ball popping out, if at an angle away from eachother, then more likely...

13. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    This is getting frustrating, it happened again today. I don't get why I went for 4 days with no problems and now it's almost daily and it's only while I'm at work. But looking at the cage, there is a large gap at the bottom of the ring and the cage. It's easily seen in the picture to the left. Not sure what to do since any cheap cage is going to take a month to get. Most disappointing..

14. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    All you can do really is try a smaller ring.

15. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    Work is where I have the great risk of things going awry, as I spend a lot of time in an upright chair leaning over a desk. My groin is constantly pushing the whole cage assembly away from my genitals (esp as I am overweight), and when I get up and down in front of my colleagues, I make no allowance at all for the cage or the fact that it might not be sitting perfectly, out of fear of exposure. At home I might do it slower or at an angle or have a quick tuck at it first. At home I also sit less upright. No mishaps since I went down a ring size, but that one time has me paranoid at work.

tvalex likes this.
  16. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Depends on where you are and what you consider 'cheap'...
    In the US, you can get a lot of the chinesium ones in a day or two from Amazon... OR pick your pleasure from one of our own and get it in about a weeks time...:
    https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery
    I've wound up with 3 'cages' and 2 rings from there, some before COVID and some after, same about a week from order to delivery with 'priority' option paid for, was worth it.

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    The problem is that most men don't have identically sized testicles, and because the base ring and tube ring are different diameters, the "gap" isn't the same all around, it's bigger at the bottom. If the device rotates, and the gap is a little too big, it's all to easy to pull the smaller testicle through (it happens to me occasionally too).

If you want a 'quick fix' to stop you getting disarranged while at work, try tying a ribbon or string gently around your scrotum. It doesn't need to be (and shouldn't be) tight, but trapping both balls together should stop the smaller one slipping through the ring.

peteconstable likes this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    ooh yes there was somebody on here that use to do that and it was a nice lovley red ribbon and they did it and made a nice pretty bow on it as well.

bondinchas and slimswitch like this.
  19. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    I'll try it. Thanks for the suggestion!

20. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    You can try reducing the size of the gap in question with PTFE thread sealing tape. It's in every hardware store, and body safe (get the stuff for potable water connections to be sure). If that works out, but it's cosmetically displeasing, you can make a more permanent modification with plumbing epoxy. The epoxy can be sanded smooth after it cures.

21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I get this very occasionally with my custom build steel cage. I usually know it's going to happen as I can feel the ball ache and I need to adjust but I can't because I'm in the company of others or worse, driving.

22. NZSenator

NZSenator Long term member

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    Can you pull more skin through the gap between the cage and the ring to allow more space for your balls to sit more freely?
    When I first got my cage, I felt the constant pressure of the cage against my left nut (its always most sensitive), it wasn't until I checked underneath one day and noticed a fair amount of skin sitting behind the ring. I pulled this through and it allowed more expansion, thereby relieving the strain on my teste by the cage itself. Is now much more comfortable.
    If the cage is pushing it back through when you stand up / adjust this "may" help (?)

23. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    Well, I finally got the new one. It's the same as the old one but a smaller ring. It took a while to even get it on as compared to the old one. And it is tighter than I expected. Amazing what 5mm does in the right space!

Hopefully this will fix the problem. Fingers crossed...

tvalex likes this.
  24. peteconstable

peteconstable Member

Local Time:
    By the way, while I was changing into the new cage my KH was right there making sure there was no "monkey business"! Her words....

25. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5mm is a lot cos when i had a 40mm ring and then it went down to a 36mm one it feel a lot tight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice