Back to normal?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Design is me, May 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    We are getting back to normal here in georgia and our office is opening back up. The people working at home are now allowed back. I have been locked most of the quarantine and things were looking good for 24/7 lockup as the norm.
    My wife C decided that we would go back to only being locked at home. She is extremely afraid of something happening and me going to the hospital with my cage on. I was t-boned last summer and my car was totalled. She actually saw it happen which freaked her out. I wasn't wearing my cage, but now it's her nightmare to have to go to the hospital and explain why my penis is locked.
    Is there anything I could tell her to ease her fears? I will do what she wishes, but it is a pain to take on and off whenever we go somewhere.

Guest 1101 likes this.
  2. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:32 PM
    Communication. Whilst i have no experience of this and even less of being able to communicate effectively, i do know that talking about it will help.

Discuss with Her your thoughts and listen to Her fears. As you say, at the end of the day, it's Her decision. But talk to Her, let Her talk back. You will know better than i how to do this not least because you and Her have reached a point where you are locked at Her direction.

Hopefully this confirms your initial thoughts.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I totally agree, communication is everything!

Consensus likes this.
  4. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Normal is a state of mind so I have always been back to normal.
    Just sayin

5. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    That was exactly my case!
    It was hard to convince my 100% vanilla Wife ,now KH too,to try the chastity lifestyle. The hardest issue was the same,if something happens , a car accident,being taken to the hospital,etc. all this could be translated into fear of what other people may say or think...
    In the beginning I used to carry a duplicate of the key in a sealed envelope for just in case...lol
    Time and communication heal all!

6. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ever wonder if she thinks the same thing about the chastity device being a pain? You should be happy that she is concerned with your safety as well. I certainly understand the desire to be locked at all times, but it seems she is looking out for what she thinks is your best interest. Consider that by limiting your use of a chastity device, she is, in fact, controlling you. What really matters is that you are doing as she wishes.

tvalex likes this.
  7. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Forget about chastity for a couple of months until her fears have calmed down, chastity isn't the most important thing in the world.

8. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks all. I guess I should be happy with what I have considering where we started a couple of years ago. I will bring up the duplicate key idea though.
    Lucy, I was actually going to put it away, but she wants me to where it because she likes how I act with it on. I tend to show her more attention when I`m wearing it.

L-u-c-y likes this.
  9. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    You might like to read https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/hospital-caged.18943/ and see how others have experienced an accident- particularly @lockit on 2nd page :)

lockit likes this.
  10. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Not the most important thing granted. But in the world of Mrs Chaste it's pretty near the top of the list! :lockkey:.

tvalex likes this.
  11. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    tvalex likes this.
  12. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Odds are if you need to go to the hospital for something you will not be KO'd. Here is my suggestion... Get small lock box that you can put one of those plastic locks on to keep on the user at all times.

If you need the key inside the box simple snip the plastic lock that has a serial number the keyholder has a picture of. Every night the Keyholder can see the box to make sure the plastic lock wasn't cut.

There will be a rare circumstance where you are KO'd in the hospital with a chastity cage on... but it is less likely than a lot of other dangerous things you deal with everyday.

When I am going back to work... I am not wearing mine or atleast that is the plan... 100% your call you two, best luck.

13. LockedM

LockedM Member

Local Time:
    The last thing anyone cares about when you're in the hospital is what you look like, your piercings, tattoos or jewelry downstairs. The MOST important thing is making sure you survive, recover and are healthy. They don't just have to do this, they have an ethical and moral duty to. Keep that in mind.

Chastity is relatively a vanilla kink - its a little metal wrapped around your penis. I mean - really, so what. I myself really couldn't care less what people think. It's fun, its cheeky, and I really don't see it much different than a 'sexual' piece of clothing (from the outside, obviously, it can mean much more than that to us.)

I'm sure you feel the same way, and convey these thoughts to your KH. Obviously, her feelings are just as important, but if she knows you feel this way, it could help ease her anxiety over the situation. Life is full of risks, you can't go around being scared all the time or you won't get to enjoy things.

And the fact is, everyone should always have a duplicate key. I know it isn't ideal, but...its really the safe way to go.

asastype likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice