Doctor Appointment in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by johndoer99, Jul 26, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. dre8car

dre8car Always Locked and Rarely Cum - Lori 8b

Canada, BC, Vancouver
    Local Time:
    6:47 AM
    It's not much different than wearing other jewellery on your penis IMO. If you're going to the doctor about your penis wear your cage because it relevant information to my mind but have the key with you if it needs to be removed. Also having a real doctor inspect the fit is better than advice on this forum. If you're going to be a jerk in a sexual way you'll be in need of a new doctor and around here that a real pain in the ass.

2. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I wore mine to a dermatologist visit for a full body examination and had it exposed briefly. I’ve since had some awkward eye contact with the tall dark-haired woman he had present to take notes. It hasn’t stopped me wearing my cage to their office.

I wrote a story about it, extending the real event to an off the rails fantasy.

3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    I also wore mine to my dermatology appointment, but I didn’t need to remove my underwear, I did wear it to all of my UVAB therapy sessions, where I had to be completely naked ( it’s like a powerful vertical sun bed for skin conditions) and I was fine, I wrote about that in another thread.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes I remember your story!
    I thought it odd I was able to wear my underwear, standing up the first time, and don’t remember him moving the waistband to peek. The second time he had move around in so many different positions. That in itself made me feel subby and nervous. Then he pulled down my underwear, exposing my chastity in front of them both. Briefly in real life.

I wonder for this coming year’s exam if I agreed not to wear my underwear, as she had offered, and just wear the gown to drape me. Would I have been asked to move around so much? How long would I have been exposed? I think my time sense was all stretched out.

5. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    You are course entitled to your own opinion
    I would think that if you were going to visit a health practitioner knowing you were going to have your genitals examined .... then yes I do think you ought to remove your piercings first.

Perhaps I should have said
    Maybe there is no legistlation about it but potentially some could perceivabley consider that in sense involving someone in your kink without their informed consent is a form of mental sexual assault.

Other than that tomf_22033 we shall have to agree to disagree

It is not whether or not an action would mess with the mind of most health practicioner its just that I believe one should have the consideration to where possible avoid doing something that may potentially offend or shock someone for no justifiable reason whilst they are about their work.

I think of that as being respectful, which I do understand is no longer considered as being as valued a thing as it once was.

6. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    8:47 AM
    my situation might be considered a little different.--i am not just a submissive male but my position is that of an owned slave. at home i am kept naked except for my cage i have many feminine tattoos and several
    that state my position in life including "sissi bitch"-"slave" and owned by Goddess---------- the Doctor that Mistress takes me to is a friend and they often share the same bed after they both beat and rape me i tend to carry on but i don't think you need to explain anything to your Doctor because i am sure he or She has scene a caged male before---good luck and have fum
    slvdanielle

7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    But you didn’t say that, you said it was sexual assault. And I’ll repeat IMHO that’s over the top. Yes it’s my opinion but it’s also one you’ll find most agree with.

As for the last quote we agree on that. And I’ve been Crystal clear that it’s been what I’ve said in this thread and many others for years.

So please don’t take me as bashing you. I just like To point out when people get a bit over the top. Your last comment seems more in line with most of us, and IMHO a much more mainstream opinion.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice