Male chastity and her sex drive.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Husbound, May 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    6:52 PM
    For any couples who have done chastity for any length of time: have you noticed changes to the female's sex drive the longer the male was locked up? Did it go up/down or stay the same?

2. Locked Mikey

Locked Mikey Active member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I would say my wife’s sex drive has continuously climbed since I met her including the last 11 years I have been in chastity

Edgetity, durango_o and bondinchas like this.
  3. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge discovered that she loved having the control, that every chance passing didn't have to lead to turning me down. It freed her up to be more affectionate, which led to her wanting sex more often.

When we hit our 60s, I noticed that we were having sex two, sometimes three times a week. It's way more than we did twenty years ago.

4. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    So some women do seem to become more sexually interested as a result of male chastity.

durango_o and bondinchas like this.
  5. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I have seen a more focused sexual drive in my wife, knowing she controls my cock and my orgasms gives her power. When she went back and forth with interest I had an alternative solution during my morning shower to get some relief (yes, I masturbated). Now I no longer have this escape and must abide by her wishes. Chastity has more or less set a schedule for us, Friday is a night of relaxing and some teasing and Saturday is play night. Those Saturday nights when I am to remain locked, all the focus is on her and if she had a great time I got a milking as a reward. Those Saturday nights when I will be released for fun, she actually desires to have fun and maybe even dress the part of a fantasy.

spider203, durango_o and Tom Allen like this.
  6. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    My KH has always had a healthy sex drive, which has probably increased as chastity has increased, but the really noticeable difference is the level of kink and the variety of play we have. I could never have imagined her doing any of this before chastity, but she loves it.

durango_o likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madams is the same as it always has been, high!

8. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Interesting nobody mentions a woman's sex drive decreasing during a partner's chastity. Most seem to mention an increase in her drive. How about kinkiness? One man here mentioned his partner became more kinky. Is that usual, too?

durango_o likes this.
  9. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Yes it increases, but there are three essential caveats W/we've learned through direct experiences:

1. She wears the key whenever Her submissive is locked. Without that, it can head into "out of sight, out of mind" territory. However, if the Mistress/Keyholder wears it, it acts as a consistent reminder and Her sex drive increases.

2. She dictates the terms of sexuality. Being locked and denied causes a flood of shall we say creative sexual outpouring on the part of the submissive. This can be overwhelming and cut down on a Mistress' own sexual thoughts.

3. The submissive must learn to act just as submissive after the orgasm as before. None of this "sub drop" stuff, just work at it and focus on being an excellent sub post-orgasm.

xo,
    nancy

10. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    I'd love to her a woman's view on this topic.

11. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My GF has a crazy sex drive, but it decreases in frequency and increases in intensity when I'm caged. Just an amatuer guess but I think it is related to a few things: she is historically programmed to attract through sex/sexiness so thinks about it more often if I am free (and probably hasnt had her fill by the the time I have had mine...), when I'm locked, i.e. most of the time now, she is in control and seperates more when she really wants to climax, and when she does it is for several.

12. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    My wife's sex drive has definitely increased, but that still doesn't mean we're having a lot of sex. She's always been somewhat low. Possibly artificially low due to meds, but doesn't matter. Now that I'm locked we're definitely in "sync" more often ... mostly because I'm almost always horny so when she's ready, I'm ready ;)

durango_o, bondinchas and amvetsb like this.
  13. Husbound

Husbound Member

Local Time:
    Interesting replies.

14. Hkeye

Hkeye Active member

Local Time:
    My wife's sex drive has been very low since she hit menopause and before that she was happy for PIV once a week or less and usually she didn't cum. My latest period locked has only been 3 weeks so far and my wife has been happy cuddling in bed but has shown no desire for sex. She knows that I am constantly horny but seems to be content with how I behave and has shown no desire for any sexual activity. I'm hoping that over the next weeks/months she will want to be intimate with me. I am determined not to initiate sex.

durango_o likes this.
  15. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    My wife has a low sex drive for a year of 4 now (she is mid 40)
    Now i'm in chastity and she has the key that isnt change.
    And maybe we have piv less then before

I learned that a lot of the times we made live she only did it for me.
    Now we have only piv when she wants some real meat (this year only once so far).
    She more often request my fingers and the satisfyer.
    She only milks me when i am to obediend.
    she does not like when I do every thing so she then takes a bit 9f the top with a ruindnone or milkes me completly dry (thatbwas werd the first time).

We are now in de proces that i do a vasectomy (own choice in myb40's and don't want kids hahahaha) so she can stop with birth control.
    I hope that her sexdrive wil boost a bit when those hormones are gone

durango_o, MtnViper, true42 and 3 others like this.
  16. Cageddriver

Cageddriver Active member

Driver
    Ontario Canada
    Local Time:
    Before being locked up, sex was minimal. After I was locked up and she has full control, it has increased. I have been told by her that "since I have to no longer satisfy your needs you can satisfy mine needs and there is nothing that you can do about it ". From that point on I knew I was out of luck for PIV, blow jobs and or anything else that I loved receiving.

MtnViper likes this.
  17. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    There were other factors effecting my wife’s sex drive but overall chastity really helped bring us together and increase her libido. She’s waaaaay more sexual with me now. Again it wasn’t 100% chastity they solved both it it was a huge help along the way.

MtnViper likes this.
  18. pet69

pet69 Slave

labor law
    Local Time:
    7:52 PM
    Two marriages where I have been locked up 24/7. This is my experience.

It is my attention to her needs that increases her desire. My ability to see and meet her unspoken needs increases when I am locked and denied. Submissive.

90% of her needs are not sexual. Relieving her of everything around in life has a great effect on her sexuality, which is always accommodating to my sexuality.

The current marriage is in year 7 and I have been under her control, locked, after six months from the beginning of our relationship.
    Our sex life is as exciting today as it was from the beginning. Even more as time goes on.

The similarities are great in the experience of these two marriages. The difference between the women is huge as they are of two different heritage, education and culture growing up in different parts of the world.

My conclusion
    I am convinced that basic needs must be met first, after that comes sexual. That I am locked and denied increases my attention and presence to her needs. That increases her sex drive.

Rectrix and MtnViper like this.
  19. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    Yes! Married just over 30 years, we’ve always had tons of sex, but the last two years of chastity play, her dominance, confidence and sex drive have all increased.
    Orgasms are roughly the same for her, 7-10 a week average, but her enthusiasm for cumming and not being worried at all about mine has definitely been a huge change. Before chastity, a few days a week she’d have sex but it was more for my enjoyment, she would’ve been fine skipping a couple days. And now she rarely misses a daily orgasm or two, it’s amazing!

Rectrix and Hkeye like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice