Can ring size change over time?

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by John Valjon, May 9, 2020.

1. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    4:52 PM
    I have an Adaptus from MCN. After some initial struggles with pop out, and a lot of help from this community, I got my gap adjusted down and everything seemed great. I lasted a week with no issues. Then we went a long time with my wife not interested in chastity.

When she got back in the mood to lock me up, I had another pop out in less than a day. We regrouped and switched to a smaller, cheap Chinese cage, and I popped out within hours. I used to worry that the cheap Chinese cage might be too small.

So, can your ring size change? Have had too big a ring all along and just got lucky until now? Any other ideas?

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    Have you lost weight? That's one way to change your ring size, but it would have to be a substantial weight change.

3. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    If anything, I’ve gained a couple pounds. I’ve even started popping out of ordinary cock rings that have fit comfortably for years.

it’s distressing.

4. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    8:52 PM
    PA piercing or "chastity" with ball ring it is your choice. If you need real chastity go to PA variant.

5. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    That’s a hard no for both me and my wife. But thanks for the input.

6. UnderHerEye

UnderHerEye Member

Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    Popping out is really frustrating. I had that problem for a long time both with a Vice and (to a lesser extent) a MM Pet Trap. It wasn't much of a problem early on but got worse with time even with the gap minimized so I finally sent the Pet Trap back to have a smaller ring made for it. So for me I'd answer yes, the ring size changed with time but I did have some weight loss which I think played a part. I'd recommend seeing about going down one size ring to see if that helps and is still comfortable/safe. Not sure how much that costs through MCN. I was surprised how much better wearing my pet trap felt once I went down a ring size. I'd been nervous about that but it wound up becoming more comfortable than with the larger ring. Good luck!

7. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the information. I’ll definitely look into resizing my ring. I think MCN said they charge $65 for a new ring. Currently I’ve been locked back in our old CB-6000 with a smaller ring than we’ve ever used before. And so far so good!

UnderHerEye likes this.
  8. ChasteCel

ChasteCel 7/6 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    Two other things to think about:

(1) Season temperature change. As it gets warmer, your balls tend to lie further from your body, right? That makes the amount of skin that the ring is around different, which could result in poppage.

(2) I also think that simply wearing a cage long term tends to stretch out your scrotum, leading to the same scenario.

asastype and John Valjon like this.
  9. JennyTaylor

JennyTaylor Member

Local Time:
    I can be fine, and then a testicle will fall out. I had it happen yesterday. I can’t go to a smaller ring on my current cage isn’t possible since I can’t get into the next smallest size.

hate when this happens.

10. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    Dang, that stinks. Do you find that after you recover from the pain you can lock up securely again? With my current cage, it’s almost like once I have one escape there’s no keeping me in that cage. If I recage the next day, I’ll have a pop out very quickly.

11. JennyTaylor

JennyTaylor Member

Local Time:
    Frequently I don’t feel it. Yesterday, I didn’t notice until I had to pee. My panties were holding everything in place. Luckily, my wife was home so I could unlock and relook.

12. RC-Oz

RC-Oz Active member

Queensland
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    My scrotum changes after one testicle escapes-the skin sort of bunches up and goes quite hard, making it *really* difficult to relock.
    They’ve never hung low, and frequently retract when I am not locked, so it is always somewhat difficult.

John Valjon likes this.
  13. locked2serve

locked2serve Active member

Oregon
    Local Time:
    1:52 PM
    I struggled with this and with cages slipping off. I started with a 45mm ring then went down to a 40mm ring and that helped a lot. Since going to the newer Bon4M it has been less of an issue. Now I am experimenting with the 38mm ring. It seems to work well and it keeps everything in place. I'm a grower so I found the micro cage to be great for when I am flaccid. However, when aroused it can be quite uncomfortable.

I have always struggled with cages and so far this is the best I have had for comfort and function. Pop outs suck and happen. I have found that the ball gap is critical. I learned that here. I've been able to get a good space that stops most pop outs but does not cause testicular pain. I have yet to attain long term 24/7 caging and have to give it some air after a few days. I'm working on it tho. Having a good cage helps. However, I am very loyal to Mistress and do to touch without her permission. so while the cage might not be on, the chastity is.

John Valjon and JennyTaylor like this.
  14. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    When I pop out of a “recreational” cock ring, I don’t always feel it. But every time I pop out of a cage it’s very painful for me.

15. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:

This is similar to my experience. When it’s warm, things hang further down. As it gets cold, they retract, sometimes almost all the way. Post pop out they behave like it’s the dead of winter no matter what. :(

RC-Oz likes this.
  16. JennyTaylor

JennyTaylor Member

Local Time:
    I think I might have discovered what is making me “pop out”, as it happened again this morning. I was relaxed, had just spread some Vaseline on me scrotum near the rings and worked it under the rings to allow things to slide easier and had on a pair of tight jeans. I was bending down somewhat quickly to get a pair of shoes out of my closet, and this caused the jeans to squeeze my testicles and I felt a deep ache like when my testicles gets grazes or lightly flicked. I un-squatted some and the pain went away.

I didn’t think anything about it until later when I pulled down my jeans and panties to pee. I noticed that one testicle wasn’t locked anymore. I was wearing the same tight jeans the last time I “popped out”. I’m thinking that the combination of being relaxed, lubed, and the pressure caused the escape.

It is always my left testicle that makes a run for it. My left testicle is slightly smaller than the right, less than a millimeter, but I think that is enough if things line up just right.

Anyone have any ideas on how to prevent this?

17. John Valjon

John Valjon Member

Local Time:
    What I learned from many good folks on here is that pop out has three common causes. 1) too big a gap between base ring and cage, 2) too big a base ring, or 3) too much difference between base ring and cage ring.

From what you’ve said, it doesn’t sound like your base ring is the problem. How’s your gap? How is your cage ring? Depending on your cage, sometimes you can manually adjust the gap (if you have a vice and some other tools). Or if it’s a CB-something you could try using a smaller spacer pin.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. over time does your basering for chastity get smaller

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice