Metal Device Recommendations

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kiye, May 19, 2020.

1. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Hi, figured here's the best place to ask as I couldn't find a more suitable place to ask for recommendations.

I'm currently in a silicon birdlocked device which is comfortable for short term (bit of a pain to sleep in due to expanding) and we're looking to get something better that can be worn long term. Because it's ridiculously easy to just pull it off and we speculate it's probably possible to even put it back on without the key. Possibly this is due to sizing issues but I do suspect it's partially due to the flexibility of the material it's made of.

Key metrics that matter to me:

Comfort. Preferably devices that you barely notice while wearing.
    Safety/hygiene. Doesn't damage penis/balls when prolonged wearing and easy enough to clean in the shower.
    As secure as possible without requiring piercing (doesn't just pull off if it's the right size)
    Practical (uninhibited ability to sit, sleep, urinate and poop while wearing)
    If it's aesthetically pleasing that is a bonus.

We're aware of probably most of the device manufacturers out there. We just don't know which ones are really good.

We have considered a full belt before, but I read lots of comments that they're really clunky, uncomfortable to do basic tasks in and indiscreet. But if you can prove that's not true, we're willing to take a look at your recommendation anyway.

Also if you can go into where you got your sizing instructions and any tips in that regard, that would also be helpful.

Other info: I'm slim build, have an uncut penis of a fairly average size and a grower. (if any of that is relevant)

Our budget is probably no more than about £300GBP but willing to stretch if it looks like the last device we ever have to buy.

I know I'm asking for a lot, but would really appreciate your recommendations and thoughts. If it's a bit ambitious of a request, please just recommend something that you think will be a lot better than what we currently have. Thanks!

2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    without doubt, My advise would be the Contender from Male Chastity Now (MCN). Our choice for MCN was based on the same criteria as you were mentioning. i addition, particular the light weight is a huge advantage for a steel cage. Cleaning is easy during shower. No problem to wear the cage for weeks without removal. Sizing was guided by our fellows here at CM. Mark, being the owner of MCN, is easy approachable and always swift and his reply to any questions. My cage was produced in 2 days and shipped from the US. Within 14 days it arrived without custom problems at my doorstep. In the cage section here at Cm you can read a lot about the Contender. There are a few ‘real contender experts’ here, a.o. @Peter Rabbit. If you have any detailed questions, I am happy to advise. All the best!

Peter Rabbit and Kiye like this.
  3. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much for your recommendation! We'll check it out!

4. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    4:24 PM
    MCN contender gets my vote as well.

Kiye likes this.
  5. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your input. Interesting, there seems to be a consensus so far.

6. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Can confirm from experience, MCN Contender is a great choice that meets all of your criteria. Fair warning though, I'd say it's weakest attribute would be security (assuming you go without a piercing). Not that it's bad, but security seems to be the natural tradeoff for devices that prioritize comfort & hygiene.

Kiye likes this.
  7. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Lots of praises being sung for this one device! Thank you also for pitching in and also for the comment about the security. It's good to know.

8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:

Agree. Any device that's easy to clean and able to wear long term will not be secure with out a piercing.

That is why I am pierced. . No way to get my contender off with out a key.

9. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    It is unfortunate. I'm interested in greater security but not willing to mutilate my beautiful penis for it.

Need the next big security innovation to come along!

10. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Mutilate is a pretty strong word. A pa if done correctly will close back up very quickly with out something in it, leaving almost no trace it was ever there.

11. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    It is a strong word, but it does sum up how I feel about it. Each to their own if you like that, but I don't like piercings at all.

12. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Security and pulling out...I can not imagine that I will find a way to pull out through the gap between ring and cage. I would damage her property so seriously and stupidly....However, a good ‘snug fit’ is mandatory and so good sizing. The thing I also like at the Contender is the future possibility for upgrading with the PA security, you can never estimate a future wish....

Also this reminds me to the ‘foreskin issue’. Being uncut as well, wearing an open cage brings sometimes the need of attention to reposition your skin at the front whilst wearing. I do have days that I don’t need any attention for this, but there are those days it requires quite some attention. The ‘magic solution’ for uncut man and open cages should still be borne I guess. Nevertheless, I valuate my ‘being uncut comfort’ in the Contender still at 8 out of 10 in respect of this issue. Perhaps a PA might be beneficial here?

13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    I tried a silicone cage and it was really easy to remove.
    I do think a MaleChastityNow Contender cage is a great cage. It’s 262 GPB at current exchange rates. Mark has shipped to your location for a reasonable price. (I can’t find where I have his overseas shopping cost but You can ask him. I think his Contender fits your budget and requirements.

A custom fit cage is a dream compared to a stock off the shelf product. You can make your Contender your safe, secure and comfy home.

I loved mine even before I added the piercing security later. You don’t need it. I just wanted it. In the Contender, I could finally sleep and keep clean in it. It didn’t drag down from excess material weight. I made a small tweak to my ball gap using his instructions and have a really secure fit.

You don’t need to get pierced. Keep your beautiful uncut grower cock as it is. :)

I think grower cocks are excellent for chastity. I have a grower and my cage is small and confining. It’s not heavy and I can keep it hidden under clothes. So you’re lucky. ;)

I did get Mark to add an extra guard rod last year after nearly 5 years of orgasm control and masturbation denial. I wouldn’t start out with custom mods, but the great thing about custom steel chastity is the ability to make slight additions or changes over time.

On security, Even a full belt can be defeated eventually with a strong enough vibrator. There are tons of threads on that topic.

Focus on finding a well-fit cage you can stay comfortable and clean in, and you’ll be happy. Submit to your keyholder and embrace the ache of denial. This isn’t CBT, but you eventually learn to love being kept caged and don’t want it to end. You’ll feel naked without it.

The MaleChastityNow.com Contender by Mark is a really great option.

His material and build quality are excellent. His polish is jewelry grade. His 316L stainless holds up to jewelry I own. It makes a difference. A smooth polished cage has lower friction and is more hygienic.

elias likes this.
  14. sissyfifi68

sissyfifi68 Active member

Local Time:

15. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    I always thought "pulling out" just meant removing the penis from the tube... not necessarily escaping entirely. Because I agree, there's no way I'd be willing or able to push my ball between the ring & cage to escape (much less get back in without unlocking).

16. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello @Kiye i think that if you buy a cage that dont cost a lot and thats got lots of difrent size ring with it then you can know what size ring is the best one for you. getting the rigt size cage is more easy cos it just got to fit your willy when its all soft.
    when you know what sizes then you can get a proper metal one and it shud fit good.

amvetsb likes this.
  17. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I believe that is correct. Pulling out to me is getting you shaft out. Would give the wearer the ability to give themselves an orgasm and then put the device back on. Never truly removing it entirely.

18. Kiye

Kiye subslut of Vylette

Glasgow, Scotland
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for your suggestions folks. Just an update that I have some cock rings in the same sizes as the MCN rings to try out for comfort and am conducting trials right now with wearing them with the aim of getting my measurements as correct as possible.

19. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. Fits most of your key metrics. Comfortable so much you hardly know you're wearing it. Safety - Stainless steel = no rust, won't break and lots of room to get clean. Secure - its custom made size. Practical - for sitting, sleeping, 24x7 wear et al.

On the downside, expensive and delivery times usually 6-10 weeks

bertyboy and Kiye like this.
  20. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with Disciplined Boyfriend, however I prefer the more open design of the Mature Metal Jailbird. Very easy to clean in the shower with just soap and water.

Whatever you choose, I hope it works out great.

21. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    1:24 PM
    I can't say enough about working with Mature Metal.
    I have been quite happy with my Queens Keep.
    I have No Experience with MCN, but based upon feedback from this forum it sounds like another great option.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice