Metal Kidding Zone cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by justyn91, Apr 18, 2020.

Tags:
  1. justyn91

justyn91 New member

United States
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    I just ordered this new style steel cage from Kidding Zone. Can’t wait to try it out once it gets here! It looks so compact and secure. Has anybody tried this cage out yet? I’ll post pics and reviews once I have it in a few weeks. I’m so excited! 2EE10E45-E0E8-4845-84A6-EDFECB797193.jpeg E54A583E-7712-49DE-91DD-C410FEB8B91C.jpeg

Newcageinkent likes this.
  2. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    Very heavy and the inside of the cage is slight rough - ring was a little odd - I returned it - aka pass on that model

I were a cherrykeeper for the last 93 days and counting

Sylvia Coco likes this.
  3. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I confirm previous review.
    Plastic models are surprisingly high quality cages however metal ones are so cheap ;-(
    I had also to refuse one. fitting was so loosy and alignment not correct.
    I finally manage with some customisation to create a mix model using the plactic ring with the metal tube.
    Picture there: mixcage.jpg

Chadstallion and Sylvia Coco like this.
  4. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Computer support Engineer
    Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    That is to bad. The model looks so promising. How is it to wear. Is it shorter than the BonHom4M-Small for instance.

5. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:56 AM
    I don't like split base rings at all, The one's I've had have all given some discomfort, with or without a rubber sleeve.
    I do like the way the lock is mounted though, that's very neat having the keyhole pointing forwards centrally; An improvement would be to have the top of the lock hidden with a thin shield for both aesthetic and security reasons.

6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:56 AM
    I agree that the lock mechanism needs to be fully covered. It's ridiculous to see how many of the "magic lock" style devices leave the top open.

I'm not on board with the anti-split base ring opinion, though. Just to get it on, a solid base ring needs to be larger than a split ring — that allows for easier pullout, less security, unless you employ some other method, e.g. piercing, to prevent pullout. The pinching that people complain about with split rings can be prevented by covering the hinges with a flexible tube, as in the pictures of this device. And the split ring is much easier to put on and take off.

7. justyn91

justyn91 New member

United States
    Local Time:
    BAF2A26F-5F4A-4017-BF2C-210CEFCC9470.jpeg E51B03E2-9A39-4F9C-87B0-45296E1FBC51.jpeg E32CC6A4-F02D-4616-BFFD-C01E9C4E2B0C.jpeg . Well it took long enough to arrive( thanks to the coronavirus) but it’s finally here! So far so good. It is really heavy but surprisingly comfortable. The cage design flattens the head of your dick so it somehow keeps everything tight and secure. I haven’t been able to pull out as of yet. I would recommend shaving the pubes though( which will be happening tomorrow). I have already had way too many hairs get stuck and had to painfully pull them free. Lol. It’s kinda tricky to get it all locked on if you do it solo. One hand has to keep the ring joined at the top which only leaves one free hand to insert your penis far enough into the cage along with getting the attachments lined up so you can lock it into place. I’ll post more pics after my shave and realignment. But so far I’d give it a solid 7 out of 10!

Newcageinkent, Lowtight and tvalex like this.
  8. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    How is the quality?

9. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    First post! Woohoo!

I'm a huge fan of the split ring designs. Soo much easier when you have larger testicles. This was my first metal cage so I had no idea what to expect.

I can confirm it is very heavy and the cage had some sharp edges. Unfortunately the manufacturing process didn't allow for the ring to be center on the cage. This resulted in more ball-space on one side than the other and made the unit unwearable :(

I'm currently wearing the plastic version of this and it is much better weight obviously.... but not as strong and is prone to the cage separating. With not being 100% happy with "kidding zone" brand, I ordered two more different cages off Amazon today. The journey continues.

10. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I also have this one in metal and it works very well for me. The main advantage is the split ring and silicone liner to make for a very easy fit and while I agree with others that the metal cage has a few rough spots. it hasn't been an issue for me. In particular, this is my go-to device when things are a bit chilly, can always get it on OK versus struggling with closed ring devices.

Finally, I also bought the plastic version of this cage for "lighter" wear but found it is a bit creaky and doesn't fit as well as the metal version.

11. Lowtight

Lowtight Active member

Seattle, Washington, USA
    Local Time:
    Curious on this one. Currently in a Bon4M-S copycat which I like. The s version of the Kidding zone is 38mm versus 45 for the Bon4M-S. Any info on the ring size comparison. Currently wearing a 52mm with full silicone tube covering. The 48 on the Bon4M was too share and small. Any info would help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice