MISTRESS'S GUIDE FOR HUSBANDS LOCKED IN A CHASTITY

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 1SubHub, May 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. 1SubHub

1SubHub Member

USA.
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    A WIFE MISTRESS'S GUIDE FOR SLAVE HUSBANDS
    LOCKED UP IN A CHASTITY CAGE
    1, SOON AFTER LOCKING HIM UP IN A CHASTITY DEVICE, SET YOUR SLAVE HUSBANDS FIRST RELEASE DATE THREE TO FIVE DAYS. AFTER THAT SLOWLY INCREASE YOUR SLAVE HUSBANDS RELEASE DATE, BY ONE TO TWO MORE DAYS. AND SO ON, GET HIM USED TO WEARING AND BEING LOCKED UP IN CHASTITY. CONTINUE INCREASING YOUR SLAVE HUSBANDS RELEASE DATES UNTIL ULTIMATELY HE'S LOCKED UP IN CHASTITY ONE WEEK AT A TIME, TWO AND THREE WEEKS AT AT TIME TO ONE FULL MONTH, THEN IF YOU CHOOSE TWO OR MONTHS AT A TIME LOCKED UP IN HIS CHASTITY CAGE PRIOR TO ALL YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND'S RELEASE DATES.
    IT'S ALL UP TO YOU, HIS MISTRESS IF YOU WANT TO RELEASE HIM ANYTIME BETWEEN RELEASE DATES BUT DO NOT MAKE HABIT OF THIS. MAKE IT LIKE A REWARD FOR DOING OR SAYING SOMETHING NICE TO YOU, HIS MISTRESS.
    2, DURING ALL RELEASE DATES, NEVER EVER ALLOW YOUR CHASTITY SLAVE HUSBAND TOUCH YOUR PROPERTY. USE ANY FORM OF WRIST RESTRAINTS PRIOR TO ALL YOUR SLAVE HUSBANDS RELEASE DATES.
    3, ON RELEASE DATES, THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND CAN HAVE AN ORGASM, KEEP HIM GUESSING. THIS BRINGS YOU TO MORE OF AN UNDERSTANDING WHAT, TEASE, DENIAL, AND RUINED ORGASMS MEANS TO YOU, HIS MISTRESS.
    TEASING- ANY FORM OF TEASING YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND WHILE HE'S LOCKED UP IN CHASTITY SUCH AS- GETTING DRESSED UP IN SOMETHING SEXY AROUND YOUR HOUSE. GO OUT WEARING SOMETHING SEXY, EVEN DARING, A SHORT SKIRT, A SLIGHTLY SEE THROUGH BLOUSE. ANYTHING THAT COMES TO MIND THAT YOU, HIS MISTRESS IS A SURE WAY OF TEASING YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND WHILE HE'S LOCKED IN CHASTITY. AND IF YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND TREATS YOU BADLY, EXTEND HIS RELEASE DATE FOR AN EXTRA WEEK, OR TWO.
    DENIAL - ON YOUR SLAVE HUSBANDS RELEASE DATES, FOR NO REASON, YOU CAN DENY YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND AN ORGASM. DON'T EVEN ALLOW YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND TOUCHING YOUR PROPERTY DURING ANY GIVEN RELEASE DATE THAT YOU, HIS MISTRESS DECIDES UPON. KEEP YOUR SLAVE HUSBANDS FRUSTRATED WILL MAKE HIM A BETTER SLAVE TO YOU, HIS MISTRESS. BLOWING WIND CLOSE TO YOUR SLAVES HUSBANDS BARE GENITALS, THEN SPITTING ON HIM, HIS GENITALS, AND HIS FACE.
    IF MISTRESS DECIDES ON ONE OF YOUR SLAVES RELEASE DATES, AN ORGASM DENIAL, THIS WILL SHOW YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND THE CONTROL YOU HAVE OVER ALL HIS ORGASMS. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS RESTRAIN HIS WRISTS DURING ALL RELEASE DATES.
    RUINED ORGASMS, HIS - STROKE HIS DICK AND WHEN YOU FEEL YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND IS ABOUT TO HAVE AN ORGASM, QUICKLY TAKE YOUR HAND OFF HIS DICK. EVEN IF YOUR BEING KIND, GIVING HIM A BLOW JOB, SAME APPLIES, STOP GIVING HIM THE PLEASURE OF A COMPLETE A BLOW JOB. RUINING HIS ORGASMS HAPPENS WHEN HE SHOOTS HIS LOAD FREELY WITH NO TOUCHING. ALL YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND CAN DO IS SQUIRT HIS CUM WITHOUT THE FEELING OF A REAL ORGASM. REMEMBER TO STOP PUMPING YOUR SLAVES DICK, BY HAND OR MOUTH RUINS HIS ORGASM.
    YOU CAN DURING ANY RELEASE DATES, AND WHILE YOU SLAVE HUSBAND IS RESTRAINED, POSITION YOURSELF, YOUR PUSSY, OVER HIS BARE DICK, TEASE HIM, MAKE HIM BEG TO FUCK YOU. THEN SLIDE YOUR PUSSY DOWN ON HIS DICK, FUCKING HIM FOR A MINUTE OR TWO. WHATEVER YOU DO, DON'T ALLOW YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND TO CUM INSIDE YOU. IF HE DOES, EXTEND HIS RELEASE DATE FOR ANOTHER MONTH, OR TWO.
    EDGING- BRINGING YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND CLOSE TO THE EDGE OF AN ORGASM, STOP-WAIT. DO THIS AGAIN, STOP-WAIT- REPEAT A FEW MORE TIMES, STOP-WAIT. THEN LOCK HIM BACK UP IN CHASTITY, WITHOUT HAVING AN ORGASM.
    WHEN YOU, HIS MISTRESS, DURING AN ORGASM DENIAL OR EDGING YOUR SLAVES DICK, YOU SHOULD POSITION YOUR SELF, YOUR PUSSY AND YOUR ASS, FACING HIS DICK, FACE-SITTING OVER HIS MOUTH. MOVE SLIGHTLY, FROM YOUR PUSSY TO YOUR ASS. TELL HIM WHAT YOU WANT LICKED, REPEAT. IF you're INTO WATERSPORTS SUCH AS PEEING, MAKE SURE TO DO THAT WHILE FACE-SITTING OVER HIS MOUTH, DRINKING YOUR PISS. DEMAND HE DRINKS EVERY LAST DROP AND CLEANS YOU, SAME GOES WHEN HE'S LICKING YOUR ASSHOLE, MAKE HIM GET THAT TONGUE OF HIS DEEP INSIDE YOUR ASS HOLE, CLEANING YOU ALL UP.
    DON'T GET UP WHILE FACE SITTING UNTIL YOU, HIS MISTRESS HAS ONE OR TWO ORGASMS IN HIS MOUTH. WAIT A WHILE AS YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND IS LAYING THERE RESTRAINED. THEN LOCK HIS DICK BACK UP IN HIS CHASTITY CAGE.
    DURING TEASE, DENIAL, EDGING YOUR SLAVE, AND IN GENERAL PERIODS OF CHASTITY, HUMILIATE YOUR SLAVE HUSBAND, ANYWAY YOU KNOW HOW TO SO. USE HIS SERVICES, PLEASURING YOUR PUSSY AND YOUR ASS, NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT IT IS, OR WHERE IT IS LOCATED, HIS PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
    IF YOU'RE CUCKOLDING YOUR CHASTE SLAVE HUSBAND, LET HIM KNOW ABOUT IT, HAVE HIM ASSIST YOU, BY HELPING TO PREPARE YOU, GETTING YOU READY TO BE WITH YOUR LOVERS. LET YOUR SLAVE KNOW ABOUT BY HAVING YOUR CHASTE SLAVE HUSBAND CLEAN YOUR CUM FILLED PUSSY.

Chasticot, herboi, locked17 and 2 others like this.
  2. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    That's a lot of caps lock.

3. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Obviously the guy writing this was too horny to turn off caps lock.

4. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes all in caps but I'm thinking just trying to make this more readable. I don't know

Craemos and Ron33 like this.
  5. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    I tried reading it but couldn't concentrate for the LOUDNESS OF THE POST!!!!!

Perhaps this will help:

A wife mistress's guide for slave husbands

Locked up in a chastity cage

1, Soon after locking him up in a chastity device, set your slave husbands first release date three to five days. After that slowly increase your slave husbands release date, by one to two more days. And so on, get him used to wearing and being locked up in chastity. Continue increasing your slave husbands release dates until ultimately he's locked up in chastity one week at a time, two and three weeks at at time to one full month, then if you choose two or months at a time locked up in his chastity cage prior to all your slave husband's release dates.

It's all up to you, his mistress if you want to release him anytime between release dates but do not make habit of this. Make it like a reward for doing or saying something nice to you, his mistress.

2, During all release dates, never ever allow your chastity slave husband touch your property. Use any form of wrist restraints prior to all your slave husbands release dates.

3, On release dates, that doesn't mean your slave husband can have an orgasm, keep him guessing. This brings you to more of an understanding what, tease, denial, and ruined orgasms means to you, his mistress.

Teasing- any form of teasing your slave husband while he's locked up in chastity such as- getting dressed up in something sexy around your house. Go out wearing something sexy, even daring, a short skirt, a slightly see through blouse. Anything that comes to mind that you, his mistress is a sure way of teasing your slave husband while he's locked in chastity. And if your slave husband treats you badly, extend his release date for an extra week, or two.

Denial - on your slave husbands release dates, for no reason, you can deny your slave husband an orgasm. Don't even allow your slave husband touching your property during any given release date that you, his mistress decides upon. Keep your slave husbands frustrated will make him a better slave to you, his mistress. Blowing wind close to your slaves husbands bare genitals, then spitting on him, his genitals, and his face.

If mistress decides on one of your slaves release dates, an orgasm denial, this will show your slave husband the control you have over all his orgasms. Remember to always restrain his wrists during all release dates.

Ruined orgasms, his - stroke his dick and when you feel your slave husband is about to have an orgasm, quickly take your hand off his dick. Even if your being kind, giving him a blow job, same applies, stop giving him the pleasure of a complete a blow job. Ruining his orgasms happens when he shoots his load freely with no touching. All your slave husband can do is squirt his cum without the feeling of a real orgasm. Remember to stop pumping your slaves dick, by hand or mouth ruins his orgasm.

You can during any release dates, and while you slave husband is restrained, position yourself, your pussy, over his bare dick, tease him, make him beg to fuck you. Then slide your pussy down on his dick, fucking him for a minute or two. Whatever you do, don't allow your slave husband to cum inside you. If he does, extend his release date for another month, or two.

Edging- bringing your slave husband close to the edge of an orgasm, stop-wait. Do this again, stop-wait- repeat a few more times, stop-wait. Then lock him back up in chastity, without having an orgasm.

When you, his mistress, during an orgasm denial or edging your slaves dick, you should position yourself, your pussy and your ass, facing his dick, face-sitting over his mouth. Move slightly, from your pussy to your ass. Tell him what you want licked, repeat. If you're into watersports such as peeing, make sure to do that while face-sitting over his mouth, drinking your piss. Demand he drinks every last drop and cleans you, same goes when he's licking your asshole, make him get that tongue of his deep inside your ass hole, cleaning you all up.

Don't get up while face sitting until you, his mistress has one or two orgasms in his mouth. Wait a while as your slave husband is laying there restrained. Then lock his dick back up in his chastity cage.

During tease, denial, edging your slave, and in general periods of chastity, humiliate your slave husband, anyway you know how to so. Use his services, pleasuring your pussy and your ass, no matter what time of the day or night it is, or where it is located, his practice makes perfect.

If you're cuckolding your chaste slave husband, let him know about it, have him assist you, by helping to prepare you, getting you ready to be with your lovers. Let your slave know about by having your chaste slave husband clean your cum filled pussy.

Chasticot, Chase See, Byrdie and 23 others like this.
  6. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    (yes, I'm procrastinating but there's a massive draft to be read and I'm not just keen on it at the moment...) :oops:

anasyrma, sissydavenport and Gigaman like this.
  7. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A guide "for" mistress, written by a man. In all caps. With all sorts of "never", "don't", etc., directions that align with the writer's wank fantasies.

As if there already isn't enough of this kind of thing around the internet.

8. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:

Firstly I'd just like to say that I'm sure many a KH, Mistress, Dom..whichever term you use and their lockees would tell you this looks far more like

I do appreciate that it sometimes, especially if requested, to provide some guidance for a person new to being a Keyholder could be both helpfuland gratefully recieved.

But this ...
    A subs INSTRUCTIONS for his Lady.

More of a wish list and possibly even viewed as being a list of demands ... without a doubt this I'm sure many would agree appears to be blatent attempt at topping from the bottom.
    I'm confident and hopefully not being presumptive that our L-u-c-y would be appalled by the audaciousness of it and the lack of adherence to the general theme of the site.

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    BTW

The choice of lower or upper case is to me irrelevant taste wise but out of preference a long post like this would be easier on the eye in lower case. What lot of people do not realise is that when reading we often read faster and much easier if the words have shape... that conform to the expected outline ... which upper case can not. So by selecting all upper case you may find some will not read the whole post or even attempt to. This is increasingly likely if the reader like myself has dyslexia.

LockedPom likes this.
  9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I wrote my own version of a guide for wives. Here's what I came up with:

You're in charge, do whatever you want. You want to go to bed early and get some sleep? Now's your chance! Toilets need cleaning? He's got nothing better to do. You been wanting to balance the checkbook, but there's a mountain of laundry to do? Tag team!

With your male partner's favorite toy locked up, you are free to direct his energy to more productive and useful activities.

10. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    It's so obviously written by a guy. It's usually quite easy to tell the difference between a man writing about kink/sex than a woman, just by writing style.

bondinchas and Slave to Wife like this.
  11. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    The post also reads a lot like topping from the bottom. Yeah, it's a dude.

12. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    His name is subhub so him being male wasn’t a mystery to be solved.

As for the post, I would think any kh wanting a guide, would probably be a little overwhelmed with peeing, cuckolding, ruined orgasms, and months of lock up.

My guide to new kh’s...
    1. After he has bought his device and has tested it for comfort and long term wear (he should test it and make sure he is in a device that fits, no sense having to stop all the time while he’s figuring it out), take the keys and lock him up.
    2.. Unlock him when you want and lock back up when done.
    3. Repeat step 2 indefinitely.
    4. He must inform you of any sores or issues with device, and when it needs to be removed for grooming/cleaning.
    5. If at any time he refuses, whines too much, or complains that you are not doing it “right” hand back keys and say “if you want these back I’m not taking them again, only one person is in charge of your penis, you or me?”

The rest is just what the couple brings in that they like. This is what my guide to a new kh would be, but you know what they say about opinions lol

13. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    @Nicoftime many thanks for that, especially point 5. I think that's where I've been going wrong, leaving my man in too much freedom to choose when to be locked up or not.

14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes, I'm always baffled by guides that lay out a limited path on how it is done. One thing I've learned in the short time on this site, is that there is not a single way or 'right way' to make this journey. You have to take it a step at a time and find out what works. If you're lucky, the intended KH has ideas of their own,

15. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I know I can be somewhat of a stinker, as much as it was me that told her I was submissive and wanted her in charge of it, I still tend to hee-haw around locking back up. Last time she literally grabbed me by the junk and said “you don’t get to be unlocked! Lock up now”

Maybe it’s just in our nature to push back or test boundaries. I locked back up as soon as I knew she wasn’t joking.

16. Abstraction

Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I think I've got a similar situation - my husband told me about chastity and wanted me to join in. To make a long and complicated story short, we're still looking for our land legs, so to say - or at least I am. I think I'm not exerting my dominance seriously enough for him to take it seriously, if that makes any sense. It's like he knows I wasn't into it back when he first introduced it and my current behaviour is not different enough (from his perspective) for him to act submissively with me.

17. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think my wife(girlfriend at the time) was dominant right away, but role playing for lack of a better term. Like “oh he likes this, so I’ll do that” kinda thing. After a few months, something clicked, I think it was when I told her that I could pull out the back to clean. She didn’t know that, and had a disappointed look. I said a piercing would be the only way to prevent that. “When can you get it done?” She went with me and I was pierced a few days later. After that it didn’t seem like role playing for her and she only did things she was into.
    Good luck finding your way captain!

cshorts, spider203, remyruff and 6 others like this.
  18. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree!

19. Slave to Wife

Slave to Wife Nobody Important

Her bitch
    Bloomington, Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Suddenly, this thread is about that magical moment when the women want the men locked in chastity more then the men. And that's hot!

I sure as heck tested my wife this round to see if it is fantasy for fun or does she mean business. After all, I am dying for sex, to feel her curves, etc. She didn't give me much of a serious indication, until we drank beer together one night.

She told me she is 100 percent dedicated to having me be her slave. No more on and off. Permanent chastity is very real, she says. She wants it to last forever so that submission to her in all things becomes normal and ingrained in our marriage.

I don't know whether to be sad or happy. I told her that her sexuality combined with dominant behavior make me easily have a slave mindset. She says she wants me to have this mindset all the time.

The difference in my story is my wife doesn't only use chastity. She uses paddles, clamps, money control and other techniques.

Well, I am off to do laundry.

20. CagedNight

CagedNight Member

Overnight Warehouse
    US, Colorado, Thornton
    Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    I think its a form of screaming, in typing. So when I read all caps I visualize it as an angry lecture but thats just me.

MikeLocked likes this.
  21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. Teach him the importance of writing using proper punctuation and grammar, the importance of sentences and paragraphs.
    2. Whip him until he does it properly.

Sorry, I found this almost impossible to read

22. Dogtanian69

Dogtanian69 Long term member

Produce aclerk
    East Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I’d forgotten I’d clicked on this before, the horror of it had escaped me

23. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    Chastity mistress guide: you are now in charge of your husband's pleasure. Enjoy it. The end.

Guest 6019, LockitMan, NsToy and 11 others like this.
  24. Bitchboy

Bitchboy Member

Manchester
    Local Time:
    This should have been post #1

25. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I can honestly say I have no rules and have a serious problems with anyone telling me what to do and how to do it. Our journey ebbs and flows based upon how I feel in the moment and the behaviour I wish to manipulate. The beauty of CM is to see the perspective of others and possibly learn along the way. Far to much dictating how to in this post.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mistress wife home slave husband in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice