Sugar and Spice’ed Up

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress2U, May 1, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Being directed, sir dug out from under the bed his cage he was asked wear. The heavy one which had multiple rings. he knew which one he was expected to put on. It certainly wasn’t the large ones. he thought he was just going to bed in it. Nope! Once he got the small ring on, I told him to warm up my side of the bed. Our nightly ritual.

After my shower I climbed into bed and started snuggling on him. Things grew interested besides his mind. I teased him until he grew larger than normal. he kept flinching and frowning knowing where this was going.

As I grew near my orgasm, he begged me to stop full well knowing he couldn’t stop himself. I kind of sorta knew my groans and muscles contracting would finish him off.

Yes, I knew better. Yes, I was going to deny him. Yes, I wanted to ruin him. That pain wasn't good enough for my ornery mood. I could feel his whole body tense up. I could see his face scrunch, turn colors, and the noises he made trying to overcome the pain.

But his penis told him otherwise. His penis was in control. It was his penis causing him the pain as his seman flowed past the tightly stricken ring around his very tender testicles. The very semen that flowed and yearned to meet my body all the way to the last trickle. All while maintaining the twitches and nerve endings to shudder exhaustingly every possible sense in his body.

As I looked down at him staring in his eyes, I whispered those passionate words which means the life to him.

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    Beautifully written, very erotic. And those passionate words were?....

3. Scottyd

Scottyd New member

I do have one but I don't really enjoy it
    Dundee, Scotland
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Nicely done.

4. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Thank you, just a night in our life. Quite interesting many want to know those words...maybe time will tell. Teehee...

Slave to Wife, slave_m and Guest 3977 like this.
  5. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Thank you. More to come. No pun intended.

Guest 3977 and Isopropylforyou like this.
  6. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    Very erotic and beautiful written.. :)

7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    Yes love sexy love notes. thanks for sharing.

8. Eve

Eve Long term member

semi retired
    USA West Michigan
    Local Time:
    Very nice lovely torment keep up the great work!

9. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Thank you! The experience was amazing!

locked_top likes this.
  10. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Thank you! I can't wait for another opportunity and will definitely share out.

11. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    It's amazing how a different kind of love can interrupt this lifestyle. No, I didn't cheat on my husband. Actually, his son came and stayed almost a week in the midst of this stay-at-home. Over time, I have grown more fond of sir's son. I don't consider him my step-son. More and more I'm realizing how much we all have in common. I'm not "acting" any different. He's just finally giving me a chance and seeing who I really am. Nerf guns, walks, basketball, target shooting at the range, etc. The list could go on... Then, there's food. We eat about the same food. We sass and heckle until wee hours of the morning.
    So, this post isn't really Sugar and Spice'ed Up, but Sugar and the Obvious. A bond between a hard person to crack and a newbie from a 2nd marriage compiled into a household that feels sooo normal and oh so right!

asastype, spider203, richard and 2 others like this.
  12. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    It has definitely been a fun week. Thank you Mistress for being part of it.

tvalex likes this.
  13. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    The Magic Act
    Now you see it, now you don't. It has been quite a long time since W/we’ve played and even longer since sir was allowed an orgasm. These are the times sir has to look me in the eyes and tell me how bad he really wants an orgasm.
    After dealing with the stress of a lay off and leading to his loss of a job, his teenage son staying here for almost a week, the continued hours of my work at home, led us to an empty lifestyle. Making him really want tonight. Yearning to just get out of his device.
    As I was in the shower, his directive was to get the cuffs on and warm my side of the bed up. His nightly ritual. While it seems petty, I know he hates a cold bed and knowing he’s suffering, makes me grin ear to ear.
    Upon me walking into our bedroom, I took his ankles, locked them together, and took a 6” chain locking them to the footboard. No wiggle room whatsoever.
    His wrists were locked to a cable as far apart as possible to the headboard (to know sir, he loves to fondle my breasts. As I’m chaining him down, I allow each breast to be touched and kissed and nuzzled just enough to the point that sir is as erect as possible).
    After securing him, I begin my own nibbling. Starting at his thighs, on the outside working to the inside and give him a swift lick on his engorged manlihood. Back to lightly kissing his hips, his stomach, and working my way back down to give him another swift lick enticing him yet another time.
    He begs. He pleads for a kiss and he’s so excited, it’s rushed and out of control. As I stare down looking in his eyes until I get his attention, I tell him to kiss me as elegantly and softly as possible. 2nd time was much better knowing all too well what that perfect kiss did to his penis.
    I wiggled my my full figured hips until his his package filled me. Until I could feel his penis at the right angle. Which would glide hitting just the right spot almost immediately. Taking me close to an orgasm within seconds.
    I took the black vibrator and kept it on high arousing each of his nipples to the point of agitation. Then as he begged me to stop, I began the same on my clit. But this was different. This was to the point of an orgasm. This was to the point I knew would test him. Knowing he could only hold off for so long.
    Following not 1, not 2, 3, or 4 of my own orgasms, I looked at sir. He had that priceless look. That look of which he was nearing an orgasm of his own and on the verge of not being able to hold off much longer. His penis was taking over his mind. It yearned for that rush, that need, that point of no return. It was at that point when sir asked permission to enjoy. I asked him if he really wanted to have an orgasm selfishly pleasuring himself. He said no.
    So I continued. Rocking my hips. Getting into a rhythm, stopping, repositioning, and starting again...which drives him insane. Playing with his mind is so much fun. Playing with the mind of his penis is even better.
    Once again, he begged to enjoy. And I repeated again; is this what you want. sir whispered yes. Of course, now, he’s wondering if this will truly be the time of an enjoyable orgasm or will I just play with his mind and let his penis suffer.
    As I glided on top of sir for what I know will be an in-sync orgasm, he tells me he will put his device on immediately after if I allow his penis to spray cum inside meeting my contracting muscles. When the time came, as I came, as he came, the look of pain which spread across his face. The look of enjoyment I felt between my legs as his body quivered in after shocks. The beads of sweat that adorned his face as his body attempted to relax. To calm. To find it’s peace.
    sir did as he promised; he tried at least. Though his penis has a mind of its own. The ring was gladly welcomed with a cooling shower. But that demon, that penis denied for some time following, dreading that moment to be contained. Knowing all too soon it will be time that it will no longer be able to remain hard and will subdue to that cold, metal device which once again will restrain him from stretching out, from desiring my sexy body in the form of that thick monster that fulfills my every need. Until then, his penis will be teased. His penis will wonder. When Mistress? When can I come out and serve you once again?

14. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Whew, my cock is straining in its cage.

15. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    You think yours is straining, try being married to this amazing woman! Lol

bertyboy, tvalex and HappilyLockedMan like this.
  16. homebody

homebody In awe of GoddesofHomebody

Local Time:

i love reading stories about happy couples and that definitely describes you two.

bertyboy and Mistress2U like this.
  17. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    A true master at her work.

18. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Working at home has its ups and downs. I’m “supposed” to start at 8:45am. As long as I check my email, life is good. 9:48 sir gets out of bed, walk to where I was comfortably laying, climbs on top of me, lays one on, and says time to get up. I looked up at him saying it’s be a great day to have sex on the job. Oh the perks of working from home❤️

So today was a big day. W/we had ordered a new mattress in hopes that would solve my sciatica problem. sir was naked and was vacuuming. What a turn on watching him. Watching the muscles in his arms and legs moving around furniture to make sure he did an adequate job. I caught myself staring and had to stop. If I didn’t, the job would have been halted. Wow this man!!!!

19. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Your stories are so amazing and lovely. You allowing him to spray his cum inside melted me. So much power..

20. Design is me

Design is me Long term member

Local Time:
    Really sexy story. Your husband is in an enviable position. My wife is pretty vanilla but when I am allowed to cum it can only be inside her which is pretty nice. She has come a long way but may never be at your level.

21. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    During this whole mess of a pandemic, I truly don't sleep well. That is until about 6:45am. It's not until that time, that I get settled in, snuggled in nice and tight next to sir, and get comfortable. Once that time hits, I'm so comfortable and close, my inner senses start tingling. My mind starts wandering, floating into dream world. No, fantasy world...
    After laying next to sir, watching him sleep as the sun begins to peek around the blackout curtains, my mind decided to participate in another first. I laid there quietly, peacefully, thinking how I was going to play this scene out. Knowing work was about to begin soon because I had enjoyed this morning as many others. The smell of sir nestled next to me. The sheet draped over his arm just far enough to see his muscular shoulder gleaming at me. his shaven chest baren sending chills up and down my spine.
    I couldn't keep my hands off of him. My fingers intricately caressed the outline of his face, his ears, and his neck. My fingers continued on in his salt and pepper colored hair reminding me that he enjoys his hair tugged at and pulled in oh so many ways. My hands glided over his shoulders, down his triceps, and his ribs. They found their way to his buttocks; that place that he yearns for my hand to be. That place that sends his body into a frenzy. My hands continue over his things and work their way to his device. The device that has kept him in line. The device that I have the key and total control over. Until it is I who decides his fate.
    It is at this time that his penis is already expanded to capacity. Filling every crevice, wanting, begging and pleading to come out and play. It is at this time, that sir is summoned to bring me his lock box. The lock box which holds "the key." As he is obeying and swaying down the hallway, his mind is still groggy wondering curiously what I am up to. Wondering if today will be the day that he will be tantalized and put away or will it be a day that he is permitted to enjoy. As he walks back into our bedroom, he arrives a little more awake and hands me the lock box. I enter in the code and hand him the key to take off his device.
    he climbs back into bed and my inner side becomes very frisky. Realizing that this is the first time W/we will have sex on our new mattress. What will this be like? Better yet, another thought crosses my mind...it is now time for work to begin. It is now time for me to engage with others who are looking for me to be there to answer questions. But it is at this time that I crawl on top of sir. This is the time that I passionately kiss his lips, W/we interlock tongues. I nibble down his cheek, his rigid jaw line, finding my way to his ear. I whisper in his ear that I will finally have been able to have sex on the job.
    By this time, he is fondling my breasts. Meanwhile, he is thinking of all the ways that he can tie breasts up and hold onto them as I am riding his enlarged cock. he is wishing and wondering what it is like to control me from the bottom. I let his mind wander as I am using my hips to engage the motion. Using a vibrator to edge myself but to wait until he is close. To stop, change positions, and begin that well known sensation again. After doing this several times, I finally decide that I am not holding back even though he is expected to refrain.
    I can feel his engorged cock hitting just the right areas; hitting and rubbing on the area that sends me over the top in seconds. The area that makes the the muscles contract, my heartbeat to race, and the room to spin. My body begins to sweat as yet another orgasm is sent through my body causing the fluids between my legs to saturate his cock making it glide ever so effortlessly. As I was so engrossed in myself, as I should be, I look down at sir and notice that he is about to lose control.
    he tends to get that look in his eyes; his eyes gloss over, his eyes stare right through me, and his body seems to float out of control. his body became tense, his muscles in his body were rigid, and he wanted to ask my permission, but his mouth seemed too motionless. As I continued on riding his hard cock, hearing that music to my ears of my fluids allowing us to gently coat ourselves making this scene ever so hot. I leaned down and once again kissed his lips, W/we interlocked tongues. I nibbled down his cheek, his rigid jaw line, finding my way to his ear. I whispered in his ear yet again sending his cock off on it's own asking sir, "Are you hot for the teacher?"

22. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Mistress2U, You are a fine writer! Thank you for sharing your wonderful, intense, sensual experience with us.

Mistress2U likes this.
  23. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    That you! My writings seem to come (no pun intended) very easily when I'm passionate about something. Have a great day!

Slave to Wife likes this.
  24. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Thank You, @Mistress2U, for taking us on Your journey! It is so wonderful to hear about Your experiences, especially when it is so nicely written. I will be showing this thread to my Keyholder Wife!

asa

25. Mistress2U

Verified Female

Leader
    Midwest US
    Local Time:
    Upon crazy times, calls for, well, craziness. Or not so craziness.

As I haven't been sleeping well at all and getting broken up sleep in 1-4 hour increments, I must admit I have been wiped. When my head hits my pillow at night, I'm zonked within seconds.

Last night was no exception! Upon waking up this morning realizing I slept several hours chained together, I rolled over to snuggle with sir. (When W/we snuggle, or spoon, we fit so perfectly along each other's bodies. It's the most amazing feeling I have ever succumbed to.)

The smell of his fragrance from the night before made my body shiver. The warmth of his body felt amazing against my chilled skin. Little did I know the perfect storm was being formed. My hand softly caressed his muscular chest outlining his collar bone, down to his nipples, and following his ribs down to his waist.

Even though I was still quite groggy, I felt ornery and allowed my finger tips to find their way down further to locate his pride and joy. (During these last few days, he has been blessed to be out of his chastity device due to all the riots and looting. Yes, I do fear this chaos could come closer to home at any time than expected!) As my finger tips searched, they found a priceless treasure that was far from expected to be found, especially at 6:00 a.m.

This was the hardest treasure, a penis which was so erect that I knew I had to take control and advantage of this opportunity. Now...I was wide awake and I knew sir wasn't going to sleep after I had found this treasure, his treasure. Not knowing what he was dreaming, I knew I wanted him to have no regrets of waking up to me straddling him and his penis entering my very aroused vagina. Needless to say, his penis glided in waking him, surprising him, as I stared into his barely open eyes. And there was my giggle. My little devious giggle which he awoke to. My giggle that he knew I was up to something. My giggle letting him know that I was going to have my way with him and he had no choice in the matter. I am his Mistress and he is my sub.
    The best part of waking up next to the man you love, adore, and control is knowing that he is always happy to see you no matter what time of day or how he is being used, and sometimes abused. Thank you sir for our good morning romp session!

RC-Oz, tvalex, Rectrix and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice