Looking for a Mistress (Perth, Australia)

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by CumCubFTM, Apr 25, 2020.

1. CumCubFTM

CumCubFTM New member

Perth, Australia
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Hi, I'm a ftm (post op) while I'm quite masculine, I'm 100% a complete submissive. I wish to find someone to experiment various kinds of chastity with me, as well as someone to explore a D/s relationship with (open to short & long term, depending on how we click). I have unfortunately not had the honour of being dominated or control by a woman before, but would love to learn & experience not only forced chastity by one, but also bondage, humiliation & being used as a fuck toy (being pegged & having to orally service Mistress).
    If this is may be of interest to you, please message me so I can provide further information about my previous experiences & self, to allow you to see if I would be of interest & use to you.
    Thank you for your time.

Huuui likes this.
  2. misnickycute

misnickycute I Have the pussy so i make the rules

Art and craft
    california
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM

I am looking for a submissive to own and lock in chastity.
    I am incredibly blunt, but honest, and have your best interest at heart even if it may not always come across that way. I am firm, but also very devoted and loving. I love to pamper just as much as I love to dominate. If we’re first getting to know one another I genuinely feel as though there needs to be a general connection and “getting to know one another” above all else before the terms Mistress and what not start coming into play. I desire and want to have a genuine connection with one another.
    I my free time I write avidly and enjoy hiking, golf, spontaneous day trips and traveling. I’m looking for someone genuine, who apart from their desire to please and submit, does not hide who they are, their thoughts and how they feel. Ideally I’m looking for a 24/7 live in situation ( relocating and everything associated with that will be discussed) and a long term relationship with the right person.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice