HTv4 Small or Nano size?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by azurboy, Apr 25, 2020.

1. azurboy

azurboy New member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    I've been experimenting with chastity for a couple years now. First I self-locked in my own CB-6000s knockoff from Amazon, and then I was locked by a key holder for a while in an authentic CB.

Since being in quarantine, I decided to lock up again in my old CB knockoff, but it's not always the most comfortable or well-fitting cage for me. I decided I want to invest in a better-fitting and higher quality cage to self-lock in and decided on the Holy Trainer v4.

The CB6ks is a bit more than 1/2" too long for me. My head basically occupies only about 1/2 of the space in the head of the CB6ks, which I've always found to be rather dramatic and oversized relative to the overall proportions of the device. My flaccid penis is about 1.75" measured on the underside, but I don't think this measurement is 100% accurate, as my scrotum is pretty high and tight.

I read that the HT Small tube is a bit smaller than the CB6ks tube, and appears to have a less dramatic head, so I decided to order it. However, I'm having second thoughts upon more reading of posts of people moving from the CB6ks to the HT. Some go for small, and some go for nano. It seems like since the snuggest possible fit is best, I should go for nano. Since it seems like HT is operating slower than usual anyway, I think with an email I would be able to change my order. Should I?

I am also worried about the reported design flaw with the nano: the open underside. Yet, from the pictures on the HT site, it looks like this has been resolved and the bottom has been extended in the newest version. Can anyone confirm this?

2. Sissy-Jessy

Sissy-Jessy Active member

Quebec
    Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Some answers to your questions:
    Personaly i've moved from CB6KS to HTV3nano for the same reasons yon mentioned.
    I've copied from my twitter account somes photos i've made to compare a new cage with HTV3nano and CB6KS.
    For you information: the feeling is quite different between HT and CB. Because of the design, the ring on the HT stands in a lower position than the CB ring. Original HTs are expensive but really confortable for long wear.
    For your other concern, there is no design flaw on the genuine HT nano (at least on V3). As you can see on the pic the bottom of the tube fits perfectly. However all the knock-off you can find on Aliexpress do have this design flaw.
    You ca find more cage comparision on my twitter account @sissyjessy2. Have fun ;-)
    EK2ncd-X0AAYVXv.jpg EK2ncd-XYAAoTuQ.jpg

MadameJs_boo and Tom Cross like this.
  3. azurboy

azurboy New member

Local Time:
    6:34 PM
    Thanks for the comparison pics! I checked your Twitter, and it looks like you fill up the CB a little more than I do, and that you fit into the HT small, nano, and nub all quite well. Which one of those fits you the best for longer-term wear?

I want to make sure my cage is comfortable enough to wear all day and all night, and with enough room to make it easy to put back on after cleaning, but snug enough to prevent all erections, which the CB doesn’t do for me.

And thanks for the clarification on the design. That makes me a little more confident in thinking I should go for the nano, but I’d like a little more confirmation in terms of size first.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice