7 Months

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TomInAustin, Mar 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    8:09 AM
    While we have struggled to find a device I can really wear I have been denied for 7 months now. Aug 22 will be a year.

I can't even tell you what a difference it has made in my life and in my relationship. Anyone wondering if this is a good way to live I shout YES.

We have settled on the Nub as the device now, testing longer and longer times. She looks at it as a symbol, like a wedding ring, not to prevent me from cumming ass there is no way I would cheat on that.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    That is a great achievement for both of you!

We did a 4 months denial only period and I was suprised how much I disliked my allowed release after. Our intimacy during this period improved exponentially.

The second "wake up call" was about understanding the hormonal experience and effects of mood swings after an orgasm. This platform provided a bunch of information about it. Once my Love and I learned about this, my chasted life became even more intensified.

Shouting about our way of living is not easy, as regrettably our society may not want to hear "non conventional solutions". Sometimes I hear collegues and friends complaining about their private lives, where my observation is that things can be well solved by "letting their better halves control a delicate part of their freedom". At least I am glad I took the opportunity to start discussing this and even more appreciate the respect and reception of my Love for jumping into it (she must be really shocked a year ago…).

With respect to find a device suitable for long term wear I can advice you MCN's Contender. This stainless steel cage is full custom with substantially less weight. Therefore easy wearable. A big advantage is that hygiëne can be maintained easily without removing. So, if you want you can stay into it for months….

All the best!

3. TomInAustin

Local Time:
    Thanks, very good information and I agree... I fear release, I am not looking forward to it.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Congratulations on your achievement!

5. OwnedandOperated

Local Time:
    The hardest thing for my wife/KH to understand was that I don't want released. I eventually just asked her to look at orgasms as punishments because that's how they feel.

6. TomInAustin

Local Time:

Wow that is powerful, I am going to use that. thanks

OwnedandOperated likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice