Final Review of Nub and Nano

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by TomInAustin, Feb 5, 2020.

1. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM
    I have been through a lot of devices over the years and have never found one that can really be worn for extended times. The CB series is awful as they have a big profile and the cage is too big for me. Even the 6000 s. I got some cheap Chinese cages from amazon as well as the Bon 4 Micro. Bon 4 quality is horrendous, and I can’t imagine anyone wearing one for any length of time. Too heavy and the metal finish is a joke with many sharp edges inside. Plus it weighs a ton. My woman thinks it might be a good punishment to have to wear it for a day. Skip that one.

I ordered the Nub with the 45mm ring a few weeks ago. I determined that the 45 was too small and ordered a 50mm ring, at the same time I decided to get a Nano tube for comparison. The 50 fit better but was still too tight. I am not big balled but they hang low and too much was getting caught between the tube and the ring. I decided to go ahead and order a 55mm ring to be on the safe side. I got it in today and am doing a test wear. To be honest I can’t see much difference in size but ball pressure is less and that was the reason stopping long term wear.

Thoughts on Holy Trainer

The Nub Tube. It is very very small as advertised and it fits fine, but it puts a lot of pressure on the pee hole area. I looked like my pee whole had huge lips after a day pressed inside it. My woman thinks it will be a good item to wear on special occasions. Getting an erection is amazing as all of it is inside your body.

The Nano Tube. For my side this fits like a glove with a little room to spare. To pee, I must carry a little sound to line up the pee hole and then press the tube backward to get everything lined up and tight. If you are not careful the pee will get in the tube and cleaning that out is almost impossible given how it fits.

The process to pee, first align the pee hole with the tube slot, then push the cage backward until you are almost sticking out, then hold that pressure and aim it all down, I find two hands works best, have a wipe handy. This is all sitting.

The rings seem to be random sizes. The 45mm did measure 45mm using calipers from the inside bottom to the inside top. The other 2 are not even close so I have no idea what area they measure.

Quality control is pretty sad. The seam inside the tubes where the 2 halves meet is very rough. The way the tubes fit your skin is pressed very close to the plastic and any imperfections are going to get agonizing over time. I sanded it with 600 grit and lapping compound and a scotch bright pad. That made it better and time will tell if long term is possible. For this kind of money there is no excuse for poor quality control.

As a comparison I ordered a cheap knock off and to be honest, I can’t see any difference between the real deal and the fake quality wise

Bottom line is I can’t recommend Holy Trainer because of price vs quality. Lower the price or pick up the quality.

2. Boxy123

Boxy123 Member

Local Time:
    5:28 AM
    The variations in price for what seems like identical items is crazy. Price is more to do with google ad hierarchy and customer reach than quality.

£/$120 for a piece of plastic is a joke and they know it

spud18 likes this.
  3. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    10:28 PM
    I picked up a knock off Nub a few months back. Last week she had placed it on the bath counter for me to see when I got out of the shower. Today is day 9 locked up in it. To be honest, I did have to do quite a bit of sanding and smoothing, but overall it's the most comfortable plastic device I've ever worn. I have no idea when I'm to be released. I think if anyone is on the fence about getting a Nub, I'd say get the knock off one, smooth out the rough edges and have some fun!

amvetsb likes this.
  4. KliwonBinKlingon

KliwonBinKlingon Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I wear a standard cage for holy trainers too now. But I don't know is this V2 or V3. Because when I buy it online, it comes without the package box so I don't really know the type. But this standard cage is too big for my uncircumcised penis, sometimes when I pee while crouching my penis bump the cage wall makes the pee getting pushed back, it feels weird and sometimes unsatisfying feeling. I want to look for a nano cage but in my country that's not a common thing so for now, I still wear the standard cage that actually too long for me.

5. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    12:28 AM

I have given up on finding a really good fit so I am in the Nub. It is short enough that peeing is easier. I have to sit and pull the cage back into me while limiting the balls back.

6. KliwonBinKlingon

KliwonBinKlingon Active member

Local Time:
    12:28 PM
    I'm sorry for questioning this. But how long is your penis? Mine is around 3.5 cm when flaccid. I think maybe the nano cage is fitter to me, but maybe is nub cage is better?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nub chastity review

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice