Anyone know about mummification?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by sissyboi t, Mar 6, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Not sure if this is the right forum or not. Thought I would post here anyhow. Miss K has informed me that this weekend she is going to wrap me head to toe in Saran wrap, and give me an afternoon I won't forget. I have fantasized about this forever, and we both know a little about it. Any suggestions, ideas, or helpful information would be greatly appreciated.

BR_Saiph, Anonoman and GoddessG like this.
  2. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    Haven't heard of it however shall be googling as I'm already feeling inspired let alone intrigued!!!!

3. GoddessG

Verified Female

Goddess and Keyholder
    UK
    Local Time:
    Byrdie and MouseTee like this.
  4. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Mummification is a feast

5. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I have both been wrapped and wrapped others in saran wrap for mummy play. It is a warm to hot thing to be in. It takes a bit more wrapping than you may think to really immobilize someone. When wrapping I made myself dizzy a few times just by constantly walking around the sub to wrap them.

I recommend looking into bondage sacks if you like the mummy experience but don't want the hassle of all the wrapping. You can get a cheap canvas sack with straps for around $30 on Wish, or spend hundreds on a custom leather one from several producers.

Right now my preferred to be in and put my partner in is our mud level canvas sack. Zip up, with 6 straps, internal sleeves, and a separate hood make for good sensory deprevation, and turn the sub into a large body pillow for the top to snuggle with.

JackStrap and BR_Saiph like this.
  6. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I’d love to try both ‘ends’ :D :+1:

7. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Damn

8. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    Agreed about the sleepsack. I have been mummified with both tape and vetwrap multiple times and it’s an amazing experience. I feel I could stay that way for hours and hours and always feel like it’s too soon to be let out. It takes so long to do the mummification that it doesn’t happen often, plus my wife isn’t that into doing it... I have wanted a good neoprene/latex/leather sleep sack for awhile but they can be so expensive. May try this one I just saw on FetLife: https://www.etsy.com/listing/762468670/bondage-bag-sleepsack-bdsm-mummification

BR_Saiph, Chaste J. and MouseTee like this.
  9. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:47 AM
    Thanks QSMd for the link. It looks like one of the best tranquilizer one can imagine... :+1:

10. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    If you’re in the market for a sleep sack, I highly, highly recommend this one:

https://winterfetish.com/collections/bondage/products/darlex-sleepsack

I got mine as a birthday present last year from my Wife and it is the best thing ever!

With a shoelace attached to the zipper I can get myself in and out for a good night’s self bondage, and I’ve gotten to where I can spend about 4 hours actually sleeping in it (my goal is all night). With the shoelace removed, she can zip me up in it and I’m not going anywhere.

It’s an amazing combination of restriction and comfort. The quality of construction is also top notch, and Winter Fetish provided great service. I just can’t say enough good things about it.

If you get one, don’t forget to add some extra to your height estimate to account for the flats of your feet and your toes. I had to exchange my first one for the same size in tall, which fortunately was no hassle at all.

11. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    I have a darlex sleepsack from winterfetish that I just love. Darlex is like two layers of spandex with rubber in between. It stretches, but it very snug. It breathes just enough to be comfortable. With the internal sleeves it is essentially immobilizing except for bending the knees, hips, and waist. But it’s easy enough to strap the body down so you can’t even do that. We add a darlex full hood except for breathing holes. My wife zips me into that and I go into a total zen zone almost immediately. I’m good for hours in that and and love it. Often, it’s not even sexual.....I just like the tight cocoon and trance like state.

janders6 and boisub like this.
  12. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    It really is amazing how relaxing a well fitted sleepsack or mummification can be. I've had many a good nap while immobilized, and have lost track of time in a good way from just feeling that complete squeeze while blindfolded or hooded.

boisub likes this.
  13. Anonoman

Local Time:
    I’m going to see if I can talk my wife into letting me buy one of these:
    C2479A64-5124-4E44-B6DC-9A6F727429C9.jpeg
    :D
    (on eBay and available in different colours...)

JackStrap likes this.
  14. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    How is that listed on eBay? And what is it made of? It looks great, but I can’t tell the material, and my search for sleepsack and “bondage sleepsack” did not turn that up.

15. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    Even with the shoestring, how do you get in/out by yourself with the internal sleeves?

16. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    My one issue with the WF hood is with the seams. The construction is fantastic, but the seams are not flat. Because the darlex hood is so snug, right around the 2 hour point it starts to irritate my chin, nose, and especially my forehead. To me, the simple solution is to reverse the construction so the seams are on the outside. True, not nearly as smooth looking on the outside but much more comfortable for long term. I was going to email them and ask them about doing just that, but they have a very prominent notice on their site that they do not do customization at all. I’ve not found anyone else who does work in darlex, nor do I trust my own sewing skills to reverse the the zipper on my own, so I’m currently looking for another sensory deprivation hood to wear long term with my sleepsack. I have spandex one, but it’s not nearly snug enough for me. I’m looking at the Mr S Leather one, which looks great, but it’s pricey, might intimidate my wife a bit, and I do like the feel of the darlex or spandex.

If anyone knows someone who works with darlex or has a similar hood, I’d sure appreciate the tip.

17. Anonoman

Local Time:
  18. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
  19. QSMd

QSMd Member

SE US
    Local Time:
    It’s the same seller as the link I posted on Etsy. (Extra photos and reviews on Etsy)

20. Anonoman

Local Time:
    @QSMd
    Oh yes, hadn’t noticed that!

21. boisub

boisub Inaccessible member

Northwest US
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    #21 boisub, Mar 9, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2020
    The shoestring is maybe 30” long, looped, with several knots tied along its length.

The process is basically:

1. Stand in it with the zipper up to about my waist
    2. Get my left arm fully inserted and get the top of the sack around my shoulders as much as I can (like a cape).
    3. Put the end of the shoelace in my mouth
    4. Slide my right shoulder out a bit, find the right sleeve, and slide my arm into it. It helps to wear something sheer or smooth on your arm, like a bicycle arm warmer or a long sleeved spandex shirt (plus those things both feel good once you’re in).
    5. Pull up the zipper with my mouth, using the knots in the string to grab it more easily and pull the slack into my mouth until it zips all the way up.
    6. Lie down someplace where you’ll be able to get back on your feet when you want to, and relax!
    To get out, you need a small projection (I use a bedpost) around chest height to lean against and catch the knots on the shoelace as you gently move yourself upwards. Once the zipper is below your neck it will be pretty easy to slide down.

Standard self bondage warning: don’t try this alone!! Make sure you have someone around who can let you out if something goes wrong. I know from experience that if you end up on the floor you will have a hell of a time getting your feet back under you, and you don’t want that. Also, I don’t do a lot of moving around once I’m tucked in. Remember if you do this that you have a cord tied to something that’s encircling your neck, and there is inherent danger there. Please please please play safe!

ETA: before I tried getting both arms in I spent a lot of time experimenting with doing neither arm or just one arm so I was comfortable with what I could and couldn’t do. I recommend the same if you’re going to try this.

22. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    Mummification is a fairly frequent treat in the Davenport Domain. Sleep sacks, vet wrap, saran wrap, packaging material, and even wrapping paper around the holidays. It's a ton of fun, provided your Mistress has something that She enjoys doing while you're mummified.

Pro tip: Wrap your limbs separately, and then torso separately too. Then, wrap it all together with a top layer. It makes a tighter bond and it's far more comfortable (the sweat of skin on skin is rough if you don't).

QSMd likes this.
  23. sissyboi t

sissyboi t Active member

Local Time:
    First experience with mummification was Saturday. It was one of the best experiences I've had with bondage so far. It took Miss about 10 minutes to wrap me, and that was having trouble with the Saran wrap not coming off the roll correctly twice. Once I was wrapped I was left alone on the bed for short periods at a time, while Miss enjoyed her alone time around the house. When she did finally decide it was time to give me her undivided attention there was absolutely no way I could protect myself, I couldn't even flinch. Miss made holes in the wrap for access to my nipples, tortured them to her satisfaction, then placed nipple clamps on me. She had wrapped me so she had access to my cock and balls, and now turned her attention to them. She beat them with a paddle and with the crop. After a painful cbt session, Miss started giving me a hand job. Miss edged me a couple times before I exploded without permission. As punishment she left me lay while she did a few things around the house. When she came back, she undressed, later down beside me, teased me. Then gave herself several orgasms, with me not being able to do anything about it. Miss drifted off to sleep, leaving me not being able to move a muscle. All I could do was lay there thinking about disappointing Miss.

24. Uehara

Uehara Active member

Lawyer
    London
    Local Time:
  25. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Instead of Saran Wrap, get some palette wrap of eBay, much better!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice