Thoughts on the Latowski belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Unexp, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Unexp

Unexp Permanently locked since March 2018

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    After much hesitation, a lot of money saved up, a trip to Germany, and many months of waiting, I am now the owner and 24/7 wearer of a Latowski belt made to my measurements. I thought I'd share here some thoughts on the device, since reviews on that particular device are not so easy to find on the web.

The device is demanding. I had to learn all over again how to sit, for instance, now with a straight back all the time. It's manageable of course, but it takes dedication (and a wedged cushion on my desk chair). The overall learning curve is quite steep, especially at the beginning of the process.

How does it feel? Incredible, I'd say. The silicone chamber numbs all sensations down there, there is nothing to feel. The penis is definitely "dead to the world" when trapped there. The shiny steel looks very good and is a quite exciting sight. The locks sitting on the hips make the whole device a little prison, a item of bondage to wear permanently, which is very satisfying for the bondage nerd that I am. And the constant feeling of that bulge of solid metal in between the thighs is very exciting. It does, though, prevent the use of low cut / extra slim jeans. But under regular clothes, even tight fit jeans, it is manageable if you're not afraid of sporting a mildly peculiar bulge sitting there motionless.

Chaffing does happen, as with any device, and despite it being made to measures. But that's nothing the use of baby oil on the hot spots cannot overcome.

Consequences on body functions: the belt presses on the belly, hence super deep breaths are now out of question. I actually like that bondage dimension of the device, but it's a matter of taste. When going to the toilet, #1 is absolutely fine as long as I systematically use the provided syringe to inject rinsing water in the eyelets. If not done properly and with enough water every single time, I'm in for a bad skin rash on your penis' head. #2 is a bit more tricky and requires practice in order to to not make a mess. Practice and training are key to sit correctly and get the belt in the right position. Under the shower, the use of wet and soapy cloth between the skin and the back part is very useful to keep things clean there as well.

Is it secure? It is certainly the most secure device I have ever encountered so far, but it is probably still manageable to achieve an orgasm while locked in it. The silicon chamber does a very good job numbing everything. I can tell you that frustration *is* on the risea lready after a couple of days trapped there, partly because even the sight of penis and balls is totally removed. Though, I could well imagine that, with the right amount of frustration, of excitation, and of stimulation on my nipples, I could achieve an unpleasurable, ruined orgasm. Like for any device, commitment and dedication are key: be it 80% or 20%, there's always a part of chastity that lies in the mind...

How long can one stay in it? With my keyholder we took things slowly. Once I had got accustomed to wearing the device 24 hours in a row (which, in itself, took me already 3 to 4 weeks, despite my being a quite experienced chastity wearer), we went for 2 days, then open/clean/check and lockup again, for 3 days, the open, etc. Until we hit the 10 days mark. After that we went straight for 2 weeks. Not gonna lie : after 10 days, you get a foul smell when opening the device, becuase of sweat. My skin can take it, and it was not worse at the end of the 2 weeks period. So now the idea would be to open the device only once a month, to make it an almost 24/7 chastity device. I handed the key to my keyholder 21 days ago, and counting...

Feel free to ask any question, I'll check on that thread every now and then.

2. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:31 AM
    So I presume that they are still in business and accept new orders.
    What email did you contact them?
    I always dream getting this belt.

Thank you.

3. Unexp

Local Time:
    Yes they are very much in business. Email for contact is info@latowski.de. There's an english version of their website to see the possible customizations.

durango_o likes this.
  4. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    How long would it take for production and delivery?

5. Unexp

Local Time:
    I cannot really answer for them... I had to wait 6 months, but you'd better ask them directly ;-)

6. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    @Unexp: Thanks for the thorough review! :)

7. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thank you.

Unexp likes this.
  8. Unexp

Local Time:
    You're welcome. Their "official" waiting time, as advertised on the website, is 3 months if I remember correctly. When placing my order upon visting their workshop in the first days of July 2019, they told me it would more likely be a 4 months waiting time, since they needed vacation. It ended up nearly hitting the 6 months mark... (July 4th - December 31st) So, there seems to be a lot of volatility on that matter, depending on their backlog of orders and their own availability...

9. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    12:31 PM
    Your chastity device is so sexy and shiny. I like it very much but hesitate to order it till now. My concern is hygiene care and skin allergy symptoms. Especially for those who wear it 24/7 for long periods. Do you have skin allergy when wearing it?
    I also enjoy chastity device with lockable butt plug. Do you also order anal devices?

I wish you can share more pictures about the chastity device including the rear side. Great thanks to you and wish you enjoy permanent bondages.

10. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    11:31 PM
    Odd question, but how does your Mistress enjoy the belt? What are Her overall thoughts?

11. Unexp

Local Time:
    I don't have a mistress, but a keyholder, who encouraged me to get a secure device after we found out after almost a year of myself being locked 24/7 in a plastic device that I was able, on some occasions, to pleasure myself in it. The Latowski is providing security and peace of mind to both of us as to the fact I canàt pleasure myself, and that's what matters here.

12. Unexp

Local Time:
    Yes, I have also the lockable rear plate, with possibility to attach plugs. I'll later post pictures of the rear.

durango_o likes this.
  13. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    Do you have skin allergy symptoms when wearing this chastity belt?
    How long do you lock anal plug? I think it's uneasy to lock it for a long time. I can't imagine the feelings for those who wear full belt with locked plug 24/7 all day. Ha ha~

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  14. Unexp

Local Time:
    No skin allergy. At the very beginning I had a skin rash because of the sweating inside the front silicone part, but it went away in couple of days.
    Plug stays locked in usually for workday, just not everyday, maybe every third day on average. Sometimes at night as well. Locked plug 24/7 would be unmanageable of course.

MadameJs_boo and durango_o like this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:31 AM
    I would love one but out of my price range

16. ChastinRubber

ChastinRubber Member

Local Time:
    Your KH also control the key while you're locked in rear plug? That means if you wanna make a bowel movement, you have to get KH permission to unlock the plug? If you don't live together, maybe it has a little trouble when you defecate with plug locked.

17. M24

M24 Junior Member

Local Time:
    If my understanding is correct, you first visited him for personal fitting, then you received the belt via post. So you visited him once only.
    After you received the belt, have you experienced any problems of the belt?
    For example, it doesn't fit perfectly? Or it just fits perfectly, no problem at all?
    I'm calculating the cost of getting the belt which must include the cost of travel to visit him for personal fitting.
    So I believe only one trip is necessary? I don't need another trip after the belt completion.

Thank you.

durango_o likes this.
  18. Unexp

Local Time:
    Yes, exactly, I visited once only, and when the belt arrived it was aperfect fit. Well, I guess there could be slight improvement to be made to the curvature of the rear part, but the current state of it does not prevent 24/7 use.

19. Timbek

Timbek Active member

France
    Local Time:
    6:31 AM
    How many days without remove the belt now.?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice