The edging game 2020

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lilolmeorhislilhole, Feb 20, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
    10:17 AM
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know about our latest tease, denial and chastity game. I wanted to see how he can handle edging and chastity so his orgasms are no longer controlled by fate they are earned through edging and here is how it works.

For the first round he had to have 100 edges to be allowed to cum. His edges are earned by giving me orgasms, for every ‘O’ I get he gets credited with 10 edges. After each orgasm he has I will add another 10 edges to the count, so on round 2 it’s 110 round 3 120 etc. etc. Edging is done at my discretion, I decide when and how many he will have (up to what he has earned, so far the most in one session was 35, by the end he was humping thin air trying to cum it was so funny).

His approach to orgasm has to be communicated on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a sticky mess and 9 being on the very brink of orgasm. He is to let me know from 5 to 10 so I know where he is on the scale both on the way up and down lol. For an edge to count he must last 10 seconds at 9 before I stop. If he can’t control himself and goes to 10 (about to blow) he must tell me so I can ruin him, if this happens the edge count count resets to 0 and we start again.

Oh and I forgot to say that he remains caged at all times except for when he is being edged by me.

so far this year he has had 110 edges, 1 orgasm and 1 ruin.

In round 1 I only used my hand and he made it all the way through without going over the edge so he earned a well deserved sex session which was amazing (we used a lot of numbing cream lol).

For round 2 I am using a mix of my hands and my magic wand which now has a stroker attachment which I bought specially for the occasion. To start round 2 I left him caged for 10 days straight before any teasing. I secured him to our bed and got out my new toy oiled his cock up and warned him that he would be having 10 quick succession edges and proceeded with the games. I slipped the sleeve over his cock all the way to the base (it was a very tight fit) which left half of his cock sticking out above, I switched the vibe onto high and proceeded to rub his tip, this obviously hit the spot because in about 2 min he was at 9. I was nice and stopped teasing his head and he lasted his 10 seconds and I switched off the vibe, he was in a bit of a state and begged me not to use my hand as it was too much. I told him that as he had asked so nicely I would be nice and only use my hand for half of the edges. He thanked me and about 30 seconds later he announced he was back at 8 so the vibe was back to high. In no time he was back to 9 so I repeated the process as soon as he was at 8. He managed to control himself for the first 5 so as agreed I stopped using my hand and we moved onto the final 5, i was a little surprised when edge number 6 took longer to get to than no 1 but hubby explained that it was taking longer due to no stimulation of the glands but it was making his balls far more sensitive and full that 1-5. I let this go on until edge no 9 when I moved the sleeve up so the head of his cock was encased. As soon as I switched the vibe back on to high he nearly broke the restraints lol, in less that 20 seconds he was at 9 and just managed the 10 count. Edge number 10 wasn’t so lucky, he made it to 5 seconds before screaming 10 and having his first intentional ruin of 2020. So counter to 0, 110 edges to go until his next orgasm if he can control himself.

As he failed I have told him we will do double or nothing on the next attempt, that’s 20 days caged, 20 quick succession edges and if he fails again it will be 30 days 30 edges so on so forth

Attached Files:

2. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    11:17 AM
    Please, could you share links for these items?

3. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:

4. lilolmeorhislilhole

Local Time:
  5. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:17 AM
    holy crap! Reading that game/challenge got me so freaking worked up I thought the steel cage I am wearing right now was gonna break! Of course it didn't .. but still ..... I am a hot mess right now just thinking about that.

Nice work there and thanks for sharing!

6. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Oh that's just amazing

7. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    What a fun game.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Sounds amazing!

9. MistressLatex

MistressLatex Banned

Health spa worker
    Gateshead
    Local Time:
    I really like the sound of this game, TY for sharing :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice