ChastiKey App

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by AnneHell, May 8, 2019.

1. AnneHell

AnneHell New member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Have you heard of the ChastiKey App?

Yes there is an App for digital keyholding, you can create new locks for other users, for yourself or you can use a bot
    if you decide you want to go alone on a trip of hornyness. I use it as my keyholder, since i do not have anyone who is participating in my kink.

The way it works is quiet simple. You create a lock by choosing whatever type you want. For me, i chose one of the four bots who are included in this free App.
    Then you are given multiple choices, duration, random time and many other.
    You need a safe, or a lock with digits or letters.
    The app now sets a combination of random letters or numbers and you put the key away and set the lock.
    Every 6 to 24 hours you can play a little card-game by turning around a set of cards and see if you can get out or if you have to wait for your next chance.
    There are red cards, wich means that your chance is over and you have to wait. The green card means that you are out, unless you decide not to. My bot decided that i need multiple greens to recive my combination. This bot can be mean.
    In my opinion the double up card is very hard and frustrating because it doubles the time.
    Try it, it is free and available for Android and IOS.

THIS IS NO AD. THIS IS MY OPINION!
    Have fun!
    Anne

2. MikeLocked

MikeLocked Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, here's a long thread ... started by the app developer himself.

Caged for life likes this.
  3. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    i use chastikey app too, really great.

Dee Chloe and CouriousNorth like this.
  4. tristenfifty

tristenfifty Active member

Local Time:
    10:44 AM
    All it sounds interesting but why do you need a safe if you know the combination? Sounds like it’s all based on honesty so do you need the safe? Just wondering

5. slinchman

slinchman Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    I like the app. If you want to try some locks with a keyholder, I’ll volunteer. I’m happy to make a lock for you, or let you make a lock for me to try it out

Cumschot likes this.
  6. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    I personally enjoy it. It's the closest thing to a real keyholder, iyam.

I personally can't remember a totally random 8-digit number even if I see it three times. Chastikey's method of flashing other numbers after the actual code is a clever way of making sure you don't know the actual code.

7. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Ok I guess I’m slow and still confused and want to use this but still don’t get it. Is there a specific lock box to use with this app. I remember PW for a living so if I set the code myself I will know it for a very long time like years. It what I have been trained to do. Now a Bluetooth enable system that puts its own combined in that I don’t know until it tells me. That would work.

so What safe should be used, recommendations

8. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I like ChastiKey. It took some time to get used to it and also learn to forget the number. My method is to put head phones on, page through different combos the app offers, find one that's really random, set it, turn the volume up and stare at the screen -- hearing the numbers, seeing the numbers, and repeat random numbers all at the same time I'm twisting and pulling my tits. I make an effort not to think about or visualize the combo I just set. Typically that's all I need and it's completely forgotten. If I happen to remember the combo before the 60 seconds is up, then I hit the back button and find a new combo, start again. It works!

9. tristenfifty

Local Time:
    Thanks I get it. Try to keep distracted to not remember the code

10. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
  11. tristenfifty

Local Time:
  12. pet_k

pet_k sissy gurl

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
  13. tristenfifty

Local Time:
  14. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    You don't know the combination as the app gives you a combination to use so you change the one that came with. Then you stare at the random number generator while it shows you and says numbers for a long time. This makes it impossible to remember the original number unless you have a photographic memory in which case a safe would never work for you.

I also use other sites like emla, but they all rely on the combination safe as well. For those sites to work you're supposed to practice taking pictures of the combination without looking. When you have the knack you change it blind and take a photo of it the new combination, then you lock your key in upload the photo to the site and then delete it off of your phone. Some people do use a time lock app to store their combination photo as a backup before deleting however I have never had a problem on any of the websites with getting my photo back nor ever heard of anyone have that issue. You can be fun and it works, it's even safe.

The realtor combination key safe cost me $20 on Amazon cheap and easy to get hope this helps

racyphoto likes this.
  15. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    I have the app and I've used it with bots it works. I'd like to try keyholding with it but I've had no luck getting people to try the ones I've created so far. If someone would like me to design a session and or keyhold for them using the app I have some ready to go and would love to try that side of the app. Just send me a message I might post a photo of 1 in case anyone wants to try it.

16. slinchman

slinchman Member

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
    If you have any for 1-2 days, I’ll try one tonight. I can use it for the weekend if you want to try keyholding. Just let me out by Monday night

17. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    Isn't 2 day s too short to bother other than with timer

18. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    I don't have any for that short of time

19. buckey48

buckey48 Member

retired
    Idaho
    Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    I have played with it. In all cases the bots have unlocked my lock way to soon, based on number of red cards left.

I have had over 100 red cards, a few yellow cards and maybe 1 or 2 double up cards.

check every 3 hours. overnight I may have 3-4 chances. Even thou I have little chance of finding the green card, the bot still unlocks me.
    I think you should have to stay lockd thru at least 1/2 of the red cards. If you find a green card you have a choice of staying locked or seeing the combo. I think the same choice if the bot unlocks you, stay locked or not.

When the bot unlocks you the combo is reveal then.

20. jackburden

jackburden Active member

Boston, Massachusetts
    Local Time:
    I've just recently begun using it, both with a bot and an actual human holding the combination. Still on the honor system for now, but I'm hoping to remedy that soon.

They do have a relatively clever system for helping a local user to lock without knowing the combination and to instead put that in the hands of the remote user.

I'm imagining some digital-safe that requires a bluetooth-based connection to use it. With that, you should be able to have an app set a random combination on the local safe, and then provide the combination to the remote user while leaving the local user in the dark.

I wonder why that hasn't been done or added? Maybe just a limited enough use case?

21. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:

22. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    I recommend using an actual key holder. I have several types created and ready to go if anybody is interested. I don't do tasks etc but I can stay in communication via Google Hangouts, KIK or discord. We also have a chastikey reddit. If anyone is interested feel free to contact me.
    I'm CouriousNorth (SteveL) on KIK And Discord #5987
    This is a long one but can serve as an example
    https://chastikey.com/sharedlock/67NF58QL238F9D3

23. Luv2belocked

Luv2belocked Active member

Trying to live a double life
    People’s republic of New York
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    I’ve tried using it. I bought a settable combination lock and a lock box, but I can’t forget the number I set. Guess it’sa side effect of my Adderal?

NsToy likes this.
  24. CouriousNorth

CouriousNorth Member

Fort st John BC Canada
    Local Time:
    Even the random number generator didn't help you forget the number? For people like yourself that can't forget there is another option. You can use the emla website I also keyhold there. On that site it works differently. You take a photo blind without looking at it then use that photo to set up your session. After that you delete the photo never having seen it. That way you only see it when your time is up or you earn your release then your photo is released back to you.
    The trouble with the website is it's a bit confusing. I did a short test session of a couple days my first time just to learn and understand how it all worked. It is interactive and infinitely customizable which can be fun especially if you want to incorporate toys or cross-dressing into the wheel of Fortune. On Kik here and on emla my username is CouriousNorth if you need any help just let me know

25. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    Chastikey is the most overrated app. To use it, you need a terrible memory to forget the number, but before you forget it, you need to apply it to your lock correctly, which only works if you keep the digits in mind correctly. If you get the number wrong, nobody will tell you. You'll only notice when your session is over and you try to unlock. You'll need to destroy the lock or keysafe without even knowing what happened.

Another advantage of that method is that the keyholder can check whether the combination is readable, and only then the lockee deletes the file from his computer.

On thechaste.com, this feedback mechanism is even more eleborate. When you start a session, you can select an option to let the site verifiers check whether your combination is readable. When they are done, you get an automated email telling you to either delete the file from your computer or to take another photo and upload it again.

No. The problem is that there are horrible bugs and the site owner doesn't care to fix them. He submerged almost 2 years ago. One of these bugs is that the lockee can decrease the maximum duration and thereby get free whenever he wants - given that the keyholder doesn't exploit another bug which is to prevent the lockee from ever getting the combination picture even if the maximum duration has been exceeded.

That's why only inexperienced users can have fun on Emlalock, but they run into other problems, such as sessions ending early due to subtract voting, or quickly going up to the maximum due to excessive pillory times. Session configuration is a tightrope walk. Those who can do it, are those who also know about the bugs. It's essentially the same problem as with Chastikey: You can't intentionally forget about the bugs, just as you can't intentionally forget a number.

That's why I moved to thechaste.com. There are bugs too, but at least the photo uploads and verifications work flawlessly, and the admin does not hide away.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice