Advice welcome!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JJ MM Wife, Jan 13, 2020.

1. JJ MM Wife

JJ MM Wife New member

Local Time:
    4:19 PM
    Hello! My name is redacted and I am the wife of JJ MM(if my name is similar, it’s actually because he created this profile for me.). My husband first brought up chastity when we were engaged. Some of you may have read his posts about our story from his perspective, but I’ll give you a quick run-down.
    When he first brought up chastity I was equal parts intrigued and shocked, but willing to give it a try. There were some complications; improperly fitting devices, my depth of knowledge, losing a key(thankfully[maybe] while he wasn’t wearing it)etc. but as we’ve gone further and further in our relationship, chastity is something that comes and goes. We recently found the key, and the very next day he dropped the key in my lap.
    It got me thinking about the whole experience again, and I denied him after a (ahem) VERY good time last night, but I was considering joining this forum again(he’s told me about this place before), and luckily he surprised me with this account. So here I am, and here’s what I ask of all you experienced people...
    What’s your most/least favorite things about male chastity?
    How do I even approach something like this?
    How do I maintain the balance between partner and mistress without going over the top and becoming... too bitchy?

MistressNicx, slave_m and Guest 3977 like this.
  2. JJ MM

JJ MM Member

Local Time:
    Woohoo! Wife is here!!
    My favorite thing about chastity is how much I find myself paying attention to everything you do.
    My least favorite part is how it seems like when I’m locked, there’s nothing different on your end other than your having the key.
    I think you’re doing the right thing seeking answers of the qualified ladies here for guidance.
    And as for the “too bitchy” thing, I’m not the right person to answer. Pushing the limits may be where you find joy in all this, and knowing where my limits are will now mostly be up to you!

3. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    10:19 PM
    Surely that is for the two of you to discover between you? Each of you discuss with the other your thoughts on chastity so that you can make an informed choice.

4. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    5:19 PM
    My favourite thing is the complete focus, devotion and all consuming attention from my loving husband to his loving wife. Everyone is very different, for me I dont get caught up in the "bitchy" domineering attitude that some prescribe to. My husband spends most of his time locked, I control his pleasure and his release. This control naturally leads to his attention and focus on me which I enjoy. The attention focus and control has heightened our sexual interest and arousal towards each other which is also one of my favorite things. Life is just better. Talk much, communicate about everything, love and respect each other and you will find your way. I believe chastity must be mutually beneficial, the needs of you both are of importance. Good luck with your journey:love:

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I think the best thing would be the improved attention and communication. Even if lock up isn't continuous, it sets a tone. Also it allows for more complete changes in the relationship dynamic, i.e. who leads and who follows, if that is of interest. I'd think the hardest thing would be if there are different degrees of sexual desire. If you want more sex than he, it could make his time in chastity cage seem short. Good luck.

6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Just know that you can do it however works for you best and don’t worry about a “right way”. Look for ideas, try new things, push his and YOUR limits to see what works. You can unlock him twice a day for PIV and let him orgasm each time if that’s what YOU want.

Almost all married Men masterbate far more than most women realize and if you can ensure that his orgasms ONLY come from you, then you have achieved a milestone with just that.

LadyPhoenix likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

8. JJ MM

JJ MM Member

Local Time:
    Don’t get us wrong, we’ve talked. A LOT! Every time we dabble into chastity we’ll talk for hours about it. But now it has started to seem to both of us as me topping from the bottom, as they say.
    So, now, we’ve decided I will take a step back, let her learn, let her power blossom. We hope people here can give her freaky little ideas to help her “find her voice” as my mistress. She won’t mind my saying that she has always been diminutive and unsure of herself. I’m personally hoping that rather than me giving her control, that she will learn to snatch it, grasp it, and in turn maybe feel more sure of herself and more powerful in everyday life.
    Nothing would make me happier than to see her take not just me, but life by the balls, with a sly grin on her face, saying to both, “Let’s just see what I can make you do for me, shall we?”

Charles3451 likes this.
  9. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Every day that my darling wife chooses to accept what I freely offer, is a gift to me that I never take for granted. This is a unique journey for every couple and only through patient trial and error will you find your way. All the best of luck!

MrsBR_Saiph likes this.
  10. the odd tease

the odd tease Long term member

North America
    Local Time:
    Welcome and best wishes to you both!
    Enjoy the ride and make certain you both take time to share what works and what doesn't for each other!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice