Michael Likes to Watch | Mature Couples #2

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Parley, Jan 2, 2020.

?

Would you like to watch?

1. I'm not interested

27.3%
  2. We have discussed me watching. She is not interested.

36.4%
  3. We tied it, but it was not that great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I watch and it is wonderful!

36.4%
  1. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Michael likes to watch

Mature Couples #2

Michael

Last spring, on my wife’s 50thbirthday I booked 7 nights at a small “Adults Only” resort
    In the Caribbean. Online reviews (most four or five stars) said it was a beautiful tropical location, had excellent restaurants, and a great spa. We looked forward to a romantic setting where my wife would be pampered, and the nights would be…well, “hot”. For the record, the place was not one of those infamous hedonistic retreats. Still, we ended up having an experience that was more “adult” than either of us expected.

Jan

My husband just told me he is writing a short story based on our Caribbean trip. Now I like an erotic story as much as the next girl, but I was not enthused about the idea. He told me I could “proof read it” before he self-published it. Really? We have been married 25 years and I love him madly, but this story involves my body parts, so I’m going to do more than proof read. I’m writing my version of the events. A friend of ours is going to combine our two narratives, and if she thinks it’s good enough, submit it to Amazon Kindle as an erotic short story, which I hope will satisfy my Hubby's crazy desire to publish our love life.

First off, I was not really upset that I had hit the big Five O. Frankly, when Mike turned fifty the year before, he had more trouble getting his head around it than I have. OK, I’m fifty. But I feel younger. I don’t have a body image problem. I know I’m pretty. Sure, I’m heavier than I was when we got married, but in the right clothing or the right bathing suit, I look good. Still, I wasn’t planning on getting completely naked at the resort’s “clothing optional” pool, or the private section of their beach reserved for nude sun bathing. Leave that to the younger gals.

I had packed my favorite one-piece suit. It is a simple black thing, but it works for me. I brought a bikini too but wasn’t sure I would wear it. My knucklehead husband forgot to bring his suit, and we had to pay a ridiculous amount of money for a one at the hotel. All they had was speedos! He joked that he didn’t need a suit, he would just “hang out” at the nude beach. That wasn’t going to happen. I’d been looking around at the other guests. Mike wasn’t the oldest guy there, but many were younger, with harder bodies. He would be wearing the damn speedo! Luckily the hotel attracts quite a few Europeans and those men tend to wear skimpy suits, even if they are our age, so I expected Mike wouldn’t look too ridiculous.

Michael

I had booked an ocean view room with a balcony. The resort also offered little cottages that looked really romantic, but they were in the trees about 50 yards back from the beach and Jan wanted a sea view. Our room was at the end of the main building, fairly far from the lobby and the main pool area. I quickly discovered that our room overlooked the clothing optional pool. “Yes!” That must be what the desk clerk meant when he said he was giving us an “upgrade”. I made a mental note to tip that guy before we left. The room had a king bed with expensive sheets (Yes, I’m a guy that likes good sheets…what of it?). The marble bathroom had a walk-in shower with two shower heads. I’d always wanted to try one of those. A large flat screen TV was connected to a DVD player. Next to the player was a little rack that held maybe 20 DVDs. I had been told at the desk that they didn’t have cable or satellite but “you probably won’t miss it”. The mini bar was well stocked. There was a fancy hard bound book describing the amenities available at the resort. Management had left a welcome basket with expensive chocolates and a bottle of wine. And there was an elegant little box on one of the bed stands with condoms, and lube. Nice Place!

Jen unpacked her roller bag. She took some things to the bathroom, hung her skirts and tops in the closet, put her underwear in a drawer and put her “favorite toy” in the bed stand. I checked out the view from the balcony. The ocean view was excellent, and so was the view of two naked couples lounging at the pool just below us. When I went back inside to unpack. I told Jan to check out the balcony.

Jan

I saw why my husband liked the view. The surf was inspiring and the naked people under our balcony were quite a sight! I think both the men were body builders, maybe even the women. One of the men had a bit of silver hair but he was as well muscled, and as fit as the younger man. The sea wind was blowing toward the hotel and the couples couldn’t have been more than 30 feet away, so I could hear some of their conversation. They were friends vacationing together and it sounded like they had been to this resort before. Neither man was particularly well endowed and I found myself wishing they would stand up, so I could see their asses. But it was a blonde woman lying next to the older man that got up. She left her lounge chair and walked over to the younger male. She threw a towel on the cement next to her reclining friend, kneeled down and started sucking him. Holy Moly! I am not a prude, but I was caught off guard, and I turned my head away. Mike would want to see this! I went to get him, but he was in the bathroom with the door closed. I crept back onto the balcony. The younger man was still getting a blow job, but not from the blonde. Now the silver haired guy was sucking the young guys dick!

It was not something you see every day, but it wasn’t unfamiliar. It was an act that I secretly find fascinating. My younger brother is gay, and once while we were still teenagers living at home, I walked in on him while he was going down on his “study partner”. The boy saw me but said nothing. My brother was too busy in his friends lap to notice. I watched them for quite some time before quietly returning to my room. My mind was blown. I sat on my bed and stared at the wall. And then I masturbated.

Now, years later I am watching a man blowing another man, and again it was making me hot

(I can’t believe I just wrote that down). The woman that had initiated the scene at the pool was standing over her man as he sucked their friend. After about a minute, she looked back at the hotel and she saw me, an infatuated voyeur, on the balcony above them. She bent down and whispered something in her man’s ear and he uncoupled his mouth from the younger guy’s member. The group calmly collected their towels and walked back to the hotel, entering through the sliding doors of the room right beneath me. Just before the couples disappeared from view, both of the women looked up and gave me a friendly wave. When Mike rejoined me on the balcony the two couples were already gone. He had missed the show. I chose not to tell him about it at the time. He gets a little grossed out by men making out. I don’t criticize him about that. I knew that if it had been the girls servicing each other, I would not have been interested. But the cock sucking I just witnessed was strangely appealing to me. Hey, this writing stuff is cathartic isn’t it? I feel better now that I’m working through this. I think I’m going to tell Mike what really happened with the couples at the pool. Wait, I just did!

Michael

That night we had an outside table at one of the restaurants. We were pleased to find that the drinks were stiff and the menu, though limited, included some of our favorite items. Several times during dinner Jan reached across the table and held my hand. After dinner, we went down to the beach and marveled at how the moon reflected off the water. Jan complemented me on choosing a great spot for her birthday. Back at the room we sat on the balcony listening to the surf and enjoying complimentary wine and chocolates.

Romantic later gave way to erotic. That night my wonderful wife gave me the greatest blow job ever! She sucked my balls, hard like I like it, then put a finger in my ass and sucked my cock like a hoover. As I was coming, she went all the way down, and took my load in her throat! She never does that! She even tried to keep me hard for a second shot. And, she never does that either! I wish I could have risen to the occasion (Ha! I made a joke), but I was spent. What ta heck got her so turned-on?

Jan

Well, I’m not going to lie. While I was making a sincere effort to show Mike a good time, I was still replaying vivid mental images of the scene at the pool. I was pretty sure the older guy hadn’t yet gotten a mouth full of cum before his wife interrupted him. But, as I sucked the jizz out of my husband, I fantasied about watching the silver haired man downstairs finish the act he had started on his buff friend. Mike drifted off to sleep not long after my oral attack on his parts, but I really needed an orgasm before joining him. Luckily, I had packed my favorite small vibe for the trip. We usually use it for couples play, but it has its solo uses too. Mike must have been really tired from travel and the day’s activities, because though my vibe is pretty quiet, I know I was not. My husband, lying not three feet from me, slept right through it. He is really cute when he is sleeping. I kissed him on the forehead, put my little friend back in the bed stand, and drifted off for a great night’s sleep in post orgasmic contentment.

The next day was not what you would call the highlight of our trip. In the morning, we ate at the breakfast buffet, and overindulged. We had a snorkel trip booked for mid-morning, and in retrospect should not have filled our stomachs before the catamaran ride that took us out to a snorkeling reef. I got sea sick. So did Mike. The captain of the boat said we did a great job of “chumming the waters”. Neither of us went snorkeling. The twenty-minute ride back from the reef seemed like hours. We spent the afternoon lying around the main pool trying to recover. Though we were feeling a little better by nightfall, we decided to skip dinner, choosing to hang out on our balcony eating microwave popcorn, and watching naked people swim in the moonlight. We didn’t make love that night. It was the only night we didn’t have an “adult’s only” experience. But, we would make up for that.

Michael

Hey, I didn’t get that sick on the boat! I sure didn’t throw up…well OK, maybe once. I feel really bad that Jan had such a bad time on the snorkel trip. Watching the naked people in the pool that night was pretty cool though. There were definitely some people our age down there. We would have fit in…no problem! But Jan wasn’t having it. Wait…I should be honest about this. Jan looks damn good with her clothes off. Shewould have fit in fine. She probably didn’t want to join the naked swimmers because she thinks I’ve gained too much weight, or I’d get a public hard-on or something. She’s right, she is not a prude, she is just a realist.

Jan

I am not embarrassed of your body! Well maybe a little. But, you were not the heaviest guy there. So, knock off the pity party! If we really wanted to hang out with that crowd, we both would have gotten into better shape. But we didn’t, so end of discussion. I would rather write about what happened the next day.

We had read that there were some tidal pools on resort property. It turned out they were down near the clothing optional beach. Low tide was around noon. We put on our swim shoes and walked the two hundred or so yards down to the pools. Couples in various stages of undress were coming and going past the tidal pools on their way to and from the secluded beach. We made are way out onto the rocks where we found hundreds of temporarily stranded sea critters. There were schools of brightly colored little fish, at least three types of small crabs, star fish, and a couple of less colorful larger fish that seemed very distressed with their predicament. Mike and I were bent down over a pool that contained a school of about thirty tiny iridescent minnows. Their color was a mix of deep purple and bright yellow.

“Those are Gram Loreto, sometimes called Fairy Fish or Fairy Basslet” Mike and I looked up to find an older fellow standing near us. The man was at least seventy-five, maybe eighty. He was short, with skinny legs, a bit of a paunch, a receding hair line and oh yeah, he was buck naked. I’ve seen pictures of naked old men before but had not ever seen a naked old man with a full Brazilian, and a heavy coating of sunscreen on his privates!

Leonard was charming. He reminded me of my uncle James who is also charming. Just to be clear, I have never seen my uncle naked so I’m only speaking about Leonard’s personality. He led us from pool to pool as he identified various sea creatures by both their scientific and common English names. His depth of knowledge, and obvious enthusiasm were captivating. He waved at a woman standing on the nearby beach. The woman waved back. “That’s my wife Miriam”.

Michael

Miriam was also buck naked accept for some large hoop earrings. She was considerably younger than Leonard. My guess was she was in her mid-fifties. While Lenard looked like a pale version of Jan’s uncle James, Miriam was trim, fit, and well-tanned. She must have hit the tanning booth several times before traveling south, and likely had a gym membership. She had short silver hair on top, and like her husband, no hair down below.

When we crossed the rocks back up to the sand, Leonard formally introduced us. Miriam pulled a men’s dress shirt from a beach bag and covered herself. She handed her husband a speedo suit. Yay! I was no longer the most ridiculous looking bather at the beach!

We walked back to the hotel exchanging small talk. Miriam asked if we wanted to have a drink at the pool. The clothing optional pool was much smaller than the main pool, but it did have a small tiki bar with a full-time bartender. Miriam ordered the drinks. I can’t remember what all was in them, but there was defiantly a good pour of rum. Miriam was a talker, as charming as her husband but in a more vivacious way. Leonard was a retired attorney. Miriam still worked part-time as the business manager for an off-Broadway theater. When she was younger, she had been an actress. She liked telling stories about the idiosyncrasies of the theater business in New York. Some of her stories were pretty raunchy, but all were very entertaining. She knew how to make people laugh.

Jan

I really liked Miriam. She was a hoot! Leonard didn’t speak that often, but when he did, he was articulate and witty. I was having a fabulous time, but it was only 2pm and I was on my third cocktail. I excused myself to go to the lady’s room on the back side of the tiki bar. I needed to relieve myself, but also wanted to see if I could still walk straight. When I came out of the single stall Miriam was standing near the sink. I said, “your turn”. Mirum who had been a fairly loud talker while we were outside, lowered her voice and said, “I was hoping you would say that, let’s discuss it”. OK, that was weird. I asked her what she meant. And that’s when she asked if she could fuck my husband.

Michael

Leonard leaned over the table toward me. “I bet you think she is a gold digger, but it’s not like that”. While the girls were taking a potty break, Leonard gave me the low down. Miriam had been married to Leonard’s younger brother. His brother passed away eight years ago. Leonard lost his wife the following year. With touching sincerity, he reminisced about their “good life together”. A month or two after his first wife died, Miriam asked him to her apartment for diner. “That very night we decided to start living together” Two months later they were married. “If anybody is a gold digger it’s me. She’s from old money. She has made wise investments. She owns a fabulous apartment, and in the bedroom …he hesitated. Well, let’s just say she has certain talents that are uniquely suited to my needs.”

Jan

Somehow, I knew Miriam was going to say that. Don’t ask me how. And I knew I was going to say yes. Don’t ask me why. Before consenting though, I asked how Leonard would feel about it. She said Leonard had ED and they had not had “conventional sex” in years, but “men don’t have to get hard to have an orgasm”. She said she always satisfied his needs. He in turn allows others to satisfy hers.

I Insisted we were not swingers. She said that she could tell, and this wouldn’t exactly be swinging as I was not going to be having sex with her husband. She asked if Mike and I ever cheated on each other. I answered that I had not, but I knew Mike had cheated once, many years ago. She asked me how I felt about that. I explained that our relationship was strong, and though I was pretty mad at the time, I got over it. “Well, there won’t be anything to be mad about this time. He’ll be doing it with your approval!”. She handed me a room key.

The key was to one of the cottages in the trees not far from the pool. Miriam told me that it was up to me to give Mike the key. If I decided against it, she would understand.

“When do you want him there?”

“No time like the present!”

I took the key. It was a surreal moment. Raising my hand to take the key seemed involuntary, yet actually grasping it was profoundly voluntary. Setting my husband up to have sex with another woman, was weirdly exhilarating. Miriam said she needed a few minutes to get ready. “Does he get soft when he drinks?” I told her Mike had many problems but that wasn’t one of them. She smiled and suggested I buy him another drink or maybe two, while she prepared herself.

We returned to the table. Miriam put a hand on Leonard’s shoulder, bent down and whispered something in his ear. Leonard rose and said it had been “delightful” meeting us and he “looked forward to seeing us again”. He went over to the bar and asked that all our drinks be put on his tab. Mariam then led the way to their cabana. Leonard followed behind.

Michael

“It’s cottage #1” Jan said when she slid the key across the table. She nodded toward the woods, with a particularly mischievous look in her eyes. I was pretty sure I knew what was going on but pretended to be confused. I didn’t pretend long though. I headed for the woods and only looked back once. Jan waved, and blew me a kiss.

At the door to the cottage, I stopped to collect my thoughts. It was Jan’s birthday, but It looked like I was getting a crazy cool present. I inserted the key and slowly opened the door.

I don’t know what I thought I would find. Maybe I hadn’t given it any thought. Leonard was setting on a couch on the left side of the room. He was doing a crossword puzzle. There was a four poster bed in the center of the room, a bathroom on the right, and a kitchenette with a small dining table near the front window. I didn’t see Miriam. “She’s in the shower, go on in”.

OK, this was a little weird. But by this time, I was thinking mostly with my dick and I could see through the open bathroom door that Miriam was in fact in the shower. I entered the bathroom and quietly watched Miriam as she soaped her chest, arms, and between her legs. She had her eyes closed, and at first, I thought she didn’t see me standing there. Then without opening her eyes she, in a strangely stern voice said, “strip down and get in here”. I did as I was told.

She soaped and rinsed my back, buttocks and my butt crack. She had me turn and she soaped my arm pits, chest and abdomen. She handed me the soap and said “Wash your junk”. I washed myself, “Now make it hard!”. I started working on that. When I was fully erect, which didn’t take long, she turned off the water, got out of the shower and began to dry herself off. She handed me a towel and I did the same. When I was dry, she stepped back and took stock of me. “You’ll do”. Miriam took my hand and led me over to the toilet. She lifted the lid and pushed me down on the seat. I didn’t know where this was going. She had me stroke myself again until she was satisfied that I was as stiff as I was going to get. And then she straddled me.

Miriam put a hand behind my neck and leaned back. With her other hand she began slowly rubbing herself. She leaned back more, positioning the head of my cock to press hard against her G-spot. She cocked her head and began looking out through the open doorway into the main room. I held her waste and helped her move forward and back. The head of my cock was pushing upward with some force into the top of her pussy. After a minute or two, she stopped rubbing her clit and began to press on her lower abdomen with the tips of her fingers. She pumped and pressed on the mound just above her lady parts, in a rhythm matching the movement of my cock inside her. As I began to cum, Miriam returned to massaging her clit, this time faster. And then I knew why we were fucking on the toilet. Muscle contractions inside her expelled my cock as she furiously rubbed herself. Miriam leaned forward pressing my face into her cleavage. Her ejaculation flowed over me and down into the bowl.

She remained on my lap for a while. But, after a few seconds, Meriam reached down with one hand and milked me for a few final drops of semen. She put her fingers to her lips and sampled the taste. She then abruptly stood and asked if I wanted to clean up or “wear it home”.

I cleaned up and got dressed (Miriam did not). When we left the bathroom, Leonard had changed his attire. He now wore a pair of Miriam’s panties around his ankles. He held his soft old member in one hand and was blotting a small stain off the couch with one of his discarded socks. I was feeling horribly awkward and began to leave. When I was opening the front door, Miriam asked “Did you enjoy that my love?” I answered that it had been absolutely incredible! Then I realized she was talking to Leonard.

Jan

I need to let Mike get out more often! That night before we went to dinner, he joined me in the shower and washed me all over. He dried me off, blow dried and brushed my hair, threw me on the bed, gave me a long slow licking, and then banged me senseless. We hardly do mission position anymore, but Mike was in the mood, and he absolutely pounded me. I felt like I was in high school again, but Michael is better at foreplay, lasts longer, and has better technique than any boy I had in the days of “wham bam thank you mam”. The vibe didn’t come out of the drawer that night. It was the first time I had been sore after sex in years. Whatever Miriam had done to my husband, I liked it!

Michael

It was Jan’s birthday trip, but after my tryst with Meriam I felt like I was getting the better end of the deal. So, I gave it all I had in the bedroom for the next two days and nights, and we even went dancing in the evenings. We hadn’t danced in years, but we did on this trip. One afternoon, we played a round of golf with Miriam and Leonard. Jan was on her college golf team when she was young, and still has a solid game. Miriam could swing good too! (Hey, I made another funny). Seriously though, the women kicked our ass on the golf course. When Miriam learned Jan’s, birthday was the next day, she insisted on throwing a party at her cottage. As we were leaving the course, Miriam pulled me aside and quietly suggested I book a massage for Jan for the afternoon before the party. "I’m sure she will enjoy it” she said with a mischievous smile. That afternoon, I stopped by the Spa desk and booked Jan an in-room massage with “Bunny”, a girl that Miriam suggested. I then went out to the lobby and ordered roses for our room, and breakfast in bed for the next morning.

Jan

On my birthday we had an early dinner. I ate light because my hubby had booked me a massage that evening and I didn’t want to over eat before getting a body rub.

We got back to the room about ten minutes before the masseuse was scheduled to arrive.

I took a quick shower, put on some panties and a terry cloth robe. I was just getting ready to exit the bathroom when the masseuse knocked at the door. Mike answered. “Bunny?”

Mike’s voice wavered a bit. Then he invited her in and said she could set up her table on the balcony. When I came out of the bath, I saw Bunny setting up the massage table. Bunny was not a woman as I had assumed. Bunny was a man. An extremely handsome man.

I nervously motioned for Mike to come over to where I was standing. I discreetly opened my robe to show him that I was wearing no bra, only lace panties, and they were nearly see through. “OK, Mrs. (name redacted) I am ready for you”. Bunny (did I mention he was extremely handsome?) motioned for me to come out to the balcony. Mike looked embarrassed and mumbled something like “Sorry, I thought it was a girl’s name!” I went to meet Bunny. I shook his massive hand, took a deep breath and then let my robe drop slowly to the floor. I was super nervous, but at the same time, super excited. It was similar to the way I felt the first time I got naked with a boy. Coincidentally that was on my birthday too. I was sixteen at the time. Thirty-four years later, I was pretty sure this one-hour massage on the hotel balcony would be way more enjoyable than my 45 seconds of clumsy sex in Bobby Carters basement bedroom.

I thought OMG! –“ A large black man is going to give me a massage! It’s OK.. my husband had booked the massage, he was still in the room, nothing too crazy is going to happen. Right?”

Bunny lifted me onto the table and asked me to lay on my stomach. He had brought some aromatic oils with him, and he gently rubbed the oil into my back and shoulders. After a minute or two, his touch became firmer, working an area of tightness I always seem to have in my right shoulder blade. When the tightness was relieved, he poured more oil on my back and began to spread it to my sides. Then, using only his fingertips, he massaged the sides of my breasts. He lingered there for quite some time.

Bunny went to the end of the table. He slowly worked his way up from my feet to my ankles and calves. I parted my legs as he attended to the back of my knees and lower thighs. I wanted those hands higher. As high as they could go. Bunny moved higher, encircled and kneaded my left leg with both hands and then moved to my right leg. The edge of his hand pressed against my panties as he worked my inner thighs. He then gave me an absolutely marvelous butt rub. I expected him to pull my panties off when he worked on my ass, and was a bit disappointed when he didn’t. But panties or no, no one has EVER squeezed my ass like that!

My tall dark Adonis moved to the head of the table and stood just a foot in front of me. I raised my head to get a look at his crotch. I just had too! The tight slacks he was wearing left little to the imagination. Now I’m not going get into old clichés like “he was hung like a horse” or anything like that. Oh, what ta hell… he WAS hung like a horse! OK? I said it!

It was only then when I began to wonder what Mike was doing and if he saw me staring at my masseuse’s equipment.

Michael

I was setting on the edge of the bed watching your massage. While you were on your stomach you didn’t look over once, and I could tell you were in your own world. BTW- I did see you staring at his cock.

When Bunny had you turn over, and he started massaging your breasts, it blew my mind. I could not help but start rubbing myself. When he started rolling your nipples between his thumb and fore finger, I got my dick out. When he moved to your side and worked your tits with one hand and put his other hand on your mound I started wanking. From where I was sitting, it looked like he had found your clit through those thin panties. When you started raising your hips off the table and started with the “Oh God” stuff, it was just too much.

I was so sorry I ruined your massage.

Jan

‘Ruined” is a strong word Michael. True, when you shouted, “Oh shit!” Bunny stepped away and started packing up his things. But, when you were in the bathroom washing semen off your hands, he told me he had already given me “the best massage I am allowed to give”. Holy Cow! I couldn’t believe he left me hanging like that. But I guess rules are rules. When you came out of the bathroom you were acting kind of weird and your dick was pretty flaccid. You didn’t seem ready to pick up where Bunny had left off. That was your loss by the way. The rest of the night might have gone differently if you had been up to the challenge.

Michael

Honey, I now know the massage was a set-up. Miriam knew what she was doing. When you decided to go braless under a tight T-shirt to your birthday party, I knew Bunny had gotten to you. But Honey, I need to say you looked so great that night! You were radiant, in a way I had never seen. I am a very lucky man, and I know I don’t deserve you. Just know that I love you, and though our lives changed that night, I always will love you. I just want to be there for you. Now, as we agreed, you get to finish the story.

Jan

Michael is right of course. The massage was a set up. Miriam is a devious bitch. But then that’s part of her charm. Isn’t it? I probably would not have gotten into the spirit of that “party” if I wasn’t so damn horny already. Or, then again maybe I would have. I think on that night, Miriam understood me, and my husband, better than we understood ourselves.

There was a minivan from a catering company parked next to the cottage. Leonard was setting on the front porch reading a book. “The party is inside kids, go on in”. I expected to hear music or conversation coming from inside but couldn’t hear anything. We opened the door and Miriam motioned us in. Besides Miriam, there were only two other people in attendance at the party. I found myself thankful the guest list was small. If this was the kind of party Miriam throws, I wasn’t ready for a bigger one.

Miriam was setting on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a black bustier. She was flanked by her two young male guests. The men were naked. “This is Thomas, and this isJonathan” Thomas was over six feet tall, Jonathan a bit shorter. They were both handsome but in different ways. Below the waste they had something in common, they were both magnificent!

Miriam hopped off the bed, grabbed Michael by the wrist and pulled him away. “Your birthday girl is going to be the center of attention tonight Michael.” The men took me by each hand and led me closer to the bed. The one named Johnathon removed my top, while the man named Thomas pulled down my panties and I stepped out of them. For the second time that day I was massaged. I stood between the two of them as Jonathon oiled my back and shoulders. I looked up into Thomas’ deep brown eyes as he coated my breasts then pressed a palm full of warm liquid between my legs. He worked the liquid into me with his long fingers. The excess ran down my inner thighs. I felt the length of Johnathon’s penis press against the small of my back. Thomas laid his against my belly. They enveloped me in their arms, holding me tight between them. They told me they would be gentle. I told them that was not necessary. Jonathon softly said, “as you wish”. I was lifted up and placed sideways across the bed on my hands and knees.

Miriam led my husband to the couch and set him down. She removed his shoes and loosened his belt. She lovingly and gently undressed him as a mother would assist a small boy.

I studied Michael’s eyes. Should he have anticipated this? Should he have known what kind of party could take place in Miriam’s cottage? After all, he had already been to one. Had he considered his role in our marriage was about to change? They say the eyes are the window to the soul. I saw in Michael’s eyes that he was very afraid of what was to come, but that he already had accepted it.

Miriam retrieved my panties from the floor and handed them to my husband. After a moment’s hesitation he stepped into them, pulled them tight around his genitiles, and set back down. Miriam sat beside him and guided Michael’s left hand under the waist band of the only item of clothing he would be allowed to wear that evening. She took his other hand in hers and then spoke softly, but loud enough for us all to hear.

“Jonathon will go first”.

2. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Well don’t leave us hanging like Bunny did to you!
    This a long but fantastic read! Very Erotic!

Parley likes this.
  3. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story.

Parley likes this.
  4. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    THANKS!

5. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    My pleasure!

6. CagedAnimal2

CagedAnimal2 Long term member

MA, USA
    Local Time:
    Great story! Thanks for sharing here!

Parley likes this.
  7. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for reading it!

8. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    @Parley that was a fun read, nicely done.

Parley likes this.
  9. Parley

Parley Long term member

Retired
    Michigan USA
    Local Time:
    Thank You!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice