Safety...and no orgasms

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Skyhigh, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    I'm just wondering. When I searched after a chastity device 18 months ago, I went for a device that makes you unable to have an orgasm at all. I found that in my Behind Barz belt. I didn't know that when i placed the order, but thats how it is, and thats wonderful.
    Are you in a chastity device that makes it impossible to orgasm?
    I know we are here for many reasons. My reason is a heavy masturbation addiction, which is now broken. It took a full year to get that far. My wife says it has improved me, and we find other ways to make her happy. All whithout me even getting close
    So, what other devices is safe, for you in the meaning: No orgasms?

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I think most devices would meet that goal, if you are truly committed to chastity or at least conveying the decision to allow one, to your key holder. Personally, I have several cages, all ball trap designs, and none really let me orgasm. I would like to try a belt, as I like the idea of not being in contact at all with the genitals.

3. SubHubbyInChastity

SubHubbyInChastity submissive to @Mistress Good Wife

Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I have 3 ball trap cages. I don't think any of them are 100% effective in preventing an orgasm. Preventing from getting an erection absolutely. But a good vibrator (Hitachi) and within seconds I would be cumming inside of the cage. Chastity for me is about giving up control. The cage, is more or less a symbolic reminder that I've given the control to freely have an erection or orgasm to my wonderful Wife/Mistress. However, saying that, I would LOVE to try a belt, or some type of device that completely denies any type of contact. I would love to be 100% "secure".

4. Skyhigh

Skyhigh Active member

Selfemployed
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Unfortunately i'm not as strong in mind. If it was possible for me to orgasm, I would do it all the time.
    I guess that the fact that my penis is forced down between my legs makes the difference. I can come easy in a ball trap device, becauce I can have 3/4 erect. In a belt, No way. The tube is less than the half in length of my erect member, so nothing happens but a lot of pain...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice